"Sexiest female Quake player ever"

Started by CrackTiger, 02/10/2007, 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Keranu

Does anyone know if there are any soul mamas that play video games? :(
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

GUTS

Haha isn't that the chick that pretty much ruined Romero's career & company with that horrible DaiKatana game?

CrackTiger

Quote from: GUTS on 02/10/2007, 02:19 PMHaha isn't that the chick that pretty much ruined Romero's career & company with that horrible DaiKatana game?
But dude, look at her. She's sexy!  :dance:
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Joe Redifer

I think everyone is just a bit confused here and accidentally used the word "sexy" instead of "slutty" and "sluttiest".

Also I am not a fan of fake boobs at all.

Keranu

I want a gamer chick that looks like this!

IMG
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

NecroPhile

I don't know about 'sexy' - looks more like somebody hired a hooker to play games with, but not in a good way.  Well not in a naughty way anyhow.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: GUTS on 02/10/2007, 02:19 PMHaha isn't that the chick that pretty much ruined Romero's career & company with that horrible DaiKatana game?
Yea, thats her. Now he looks like a burned out hippie programmer.

OldRover

Blah blah blah guys, you know damn well that if she "offered", you'd have a difficult time refusing. :D
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

TR0N

I'd hit it long as i don't get a blond moment  :roll:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Dark Fact

damn...she can kick my ass at Quake anytime! :shock: =P~
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!