OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Your favorite Mii's...

Started by esteban, 02/17/2007, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Do you prefer to model your Mii's after Disney's Higglytown, which is what Nintendo was certainly "inspired" by when they implemented the Mii Channel...

Or, are you more old-skool and minimalistic, like myself, and prefer to go the route of Little People (Fisher-Price). (Note: I dig Playskool's "Play Friends" (Blockheads) as well, but you can't make a Mii like that, as far as I know. Perhaps in the future?)

Or, do you compromise between these two positions and find yourself creating Mii's that harken back to Weebles (Playskool). Be sure to check out the slightly-unnerving UK-varient of the Weebles. Does Nintendo allow you to add props like lollipops and police batons to your Mii? If not, they should seriously consider doing so.

:)

BONUS: While you are using the Mii Channel to create your Weebles, I suggest you listen to this single by Carter USM. All the tracks are great, but their cover of Sugarcube's / Bjork's song "Hit" is simply, friggin' unbelievable. A+

Also, you might want to pick up "Here come the ABC's" album by They Might Be Giants. The entire album is great (my daughter listens to it constantly -- I have no choice), and you get the theme song for "Higglytown Heroes" as a bonus track (it's also the weakest track). A+

Have fun!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

_Paul

Quote from: stevek666 on 02/17/2007, 11:54 AMBe sure to check out the slightly-unnerving UK-varient of the Weebles.
Oh my god, I swear I used to have that one!

Keranu

I prefer my own Corey Feldman and Corey Haim Miis thank you very much  8) .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Seldane

Corey Feldman is the king of the universe.
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

Keranu

Quote from: Seldane on 02/17/2007, 08:10 PMCorey Feldman is the king of the universe.
I almost, and I mean just almost agree with you there, but I still have to give it to Christian Slater for his ultra-coolness  8) . Feldman and Haim are definitely the prince of the universe (yes they have to be combined as one :) ).
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 02/17/2007, 05:34 PMI prefer my own Corey Feldman and Corey Haim Miis thank you very much  8) .
Yes, I'd love to see a picture of Corey Feldman and Corey Haim Weebles. In fact, it would be neat to have a series of them: starting from their bright, early careers and slowly devolving into their current dispositions. Beginning, middle and "end", as it were. :)

Keranu

Those would be awesome! I actually say Corey Feldman and Haim together in a Lost Boy's anniversary interview from last December and Haim is in much better shape than he used to be (not fat, can actually coherently speak). I hope to see more from Haim in the future.
IMG

Joe Redifer

Which one in the one who died from using drugs... Corey Feldman or Corey Haim ?  Maybe all Coreys overdose ?

Anyone have a Mii of the guy who is on the TG16 box ?

IMG

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/19/2007, 01:51 AMWhich one in the one who died from using drugs... Corey Feldman or Corey Haim?  Maybe all Coreys overdose?
Neither of them have died yet. If one did, it would've definitely been Haim since he was really, really messed up in the mid-90's.
IMG

Seldane

Drug addicts? They are no longer masters of the universe.
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/19/2007, 01:51 AMWhich one in the one who died from using drugs... Corey Feldman or Corey Haim ?  Maybe all Coreys overdose ?

IMG
OK, Joe :). Call me crazy, but the TG16 Boy always reminded me of Johnny Galecki:

usaweekend.com/98_issues/980405/images/galecki.jpg
usaweekend.com/98_issues/980405/980405talk_johnny_galecki.html

mixed with a bit of Jason Hervey (yes, I had to look up both actors' names!):

gfx.filmweb.pl/p/51961/po.81630.jpg
Wikipedia Entry for Jason Hervey

Agreed ?

Keranu

IMG

LostFlunky

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/19/2007, 01:51 AMWhich one in the one who died from using drugs... Corey Feldman or Corey Haim ?  Maybe all Coreys overdose ?

IMG
Spooky!

I was searching to see if anyone else had posted that TG16 kid looks like Johnny Galecki and found this gem... posted 3 years before Corey Haim died of an overdose.

xcrement5x

I must commend you for a 9 year (almost 10) thread bump  :dance:
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)