@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

I lucked out. ^___^

Started by Kitsunexus, 07/25/2007, 05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunexus

Got a mint-condition copy of MGS: Portable Ops for $17.

Anything I should know about this game? I worshiped the first MGS enough to beat it 11 times, but beyond that, nothing.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

NecroPhile

If you liked the first three, then you should love MPO.  It's one of the few great PSP games, and is far superior to the previous two Metal Gear Acid (assed?) games.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Kitsunexus

You're right. So far I'm LOVING this. :)

Joe Redifer

^_______^

That little text symbol is FUCKING AWESOME!  It adds tons of unique personality to your post.  It tells me that it's a thread made by you and it has your seal of quality.  I know much time and effort has gone in to making each thread entertaining and a must read!

Kitsunexus

Well, Mr. Sarcasm, if you don't like it, how about you make a thread with pics of interesting objects that you can fit up your ass? Of course to start experimenting down that route you'll have to take the dick out first.

Turbo D

I like the symbol, and I'm not being sarcastic.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

Quote from: KitsunexusWell, Mr. Sarcasm, if you don't like it, how about you make a thread with pics of interesting objects that you can fit up your ass? Of course to start experimenting down that route you'll have to take the dick out first.
Alright!  You see, that's the kind of high quality I'm talkin' about!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/25/2007, 07:30 PM
Quote from: KitsunexusWell, Mr. Sarcasm, if you don't like it, how about you make a thread with pics of interesting objects that you can fit up your ass? Of course to start experimenting down that route you'll have to take the dick out first.
Alright!  You see, that's the kind of high quality I'm talkin' about!
Just be glad the threads he does don't include pics of people in rabbit suits raping cats or titles that begin with "Fat man gets ass licked by pit-bull". Thats the kinda quality we don't need. I'd much rather have his slightly racist asian happy face threads instead.

2X4

You're the racist!  You assumed that the text face was asian because of how it looks?  Maybe it was a reaction to a flash bulb, or maybe the text face is hard of seeing, you don't know!  You want to battle racism, maybe you should start with the man in the mirror my friend!
The Turbo was Dual Core when Dual Core wasn't cool . . .

PCEngineHell

lol,no actually I always see that used on anime forums and crap. It's used by manga & anime fans and people who think they are "leet" import gamers. It was neat at first seeing it but these days its not. No one I know uses it thats asian at all except Toshi at Dreamstars who used it a couple of times in emails. The few people I know that are asian,esp at my work,totally hate the thing because of the slanted eyes and flat mouth.

guyjin

but... it's cute! ^_^;

Joe Redifer

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Joe Redifer

Yes.  Also, it's blue.  Does he have a problem with BLACK?  Evidently so.

termis

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/26/2007, 06:41 PMThe few people I know that are asian,esp at my work,totally hate the thing because of the slanted eyes and flat mouth.
They're tards, or out of touch with their Asian-ness.  :wink:  Those emoticons are used to death in Asia.  That's probably why the anime crowd picked them up.

Kitsunexus

Well, :) is overused here, that's why I use ^___^.

And Micheal, if you want some bunny suit rape pics, PM me, k?

PCEngineHell

Nah guy,save'em for people who need them the most,fellow "animal lovers" like yourself there.

retrodelee

I like MG PO... but I hate DRAGGING people around.  It takes too much damn time

Kitsunexus

Quote from: retrodelee on 08/01/2007, 09:13 PMI like MG PO... but I hate DRAGGING people around.  It takes too much damn time
Agreed. First I was all "well I can just drag them to the box and use the prisoner evac fequency", but after getting lit up about 4 billion times, I just decided to take a "if I can't do it myself, it ain't worth doing" mentality.

retrodelee

Now that my PSP is fixed again (I had to replace the analog stick) I need to invest more time in this and try to beat it. 

Hell... I need to figure out the easy way to get to disk #2 of Metal Gear Solid as well.  I'd like to finish that game on my PSP.