Creepy Old Lady Selling Bonks Adventure

Started by TR0N, 10/06/2007, 05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Turbo D

Oh no! The creepy fetish pr0n lady is back again with another quality TurboGrafx-16 game  :shock:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

kid_rondeau

I think she's working on a home-brew game called "Bonk's Popcorn Party".... :?

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

WoodyXP

You can't say she doesn't stand behind her products.
"I bathe in AES carts."

kid_rondeau

Quote from: WoodyXP on 10/06/2007, 10:34 AMYou can't say she doesn't stand behind her products.
....that was either the corniest or funniest joke I've heard all week! :-k

Kitsunexus

Quote from: WoodyXP on 10/06/2007, 10:34 AMYou can't say she doesn't stand behind her products.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My good sir, you have just won yourself an Internet.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Ceti Alpha

QuoteYou can't say she doesn't stand behind her products.
:mrgreen: haha

But seriously guys, what the hell is up with that?  :-s
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Kitsunexus

The even scarier thing is that she's into hentai.

Not that being into hentai is a BAD thing (I speak from experience, natch) but damn lady, why did you have to taint hentai with your nasty popcorn feet?  :cry:

Ceti Alpha

IMG

Keranu

Haha, yeah Vestcunt posted a thread about this lady before here. I got a big kick out of it! Creepy old lady selling a creepy old game!  :mrgreen:

I'd totally have a popcorn feet party with her though.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

nat

Feet are icky and by far the worst part of the body. I don't understand people who have a foot fetish.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

OldTurboBastard

I think she just lowered the going rate for a Bonks Adventure in the box by a few bucks.

I'll take the one WITHOUT the creepy old lady, thank you...
"I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait." - hedberg

Ceti Alpha

QuoteFeet are icky and by far the worst part of the body. I don't understand people who have a foot fetish.
IMG

OldRover

I dunno...I kinda like the "creepy old lady".
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Kitsunexus

Well I mean yeah, she seems kind of nice personality-wise but shes fucking disgusting.

schnuth

theoakwoody

NecroPhile

She's baaa-ack and as spooky as ever.  My theory is that she's a school teacher whoring herself out to students, letting them pay with games, and then selling them on ebay.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

WoodyXP

"I bathe in AES carts."

Kitsunexus

Turbo D

WoodyXP is a pr0n star, he doesn't discriminate  :wink:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

nat

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

WoodyXP

Word.  I can dick'em down.  Equal opportunity.  8)

Quote from: nat on 10/07/2007, 04:41 AM
Quote from: WoodyXP on 10/07/2007, 04:01 AMYou'd all hit it.  Twice.  :dance:
Oh hellllll  no.
"I bathe in AES carts."

bust3dstr8

I would never buy from her, be too scared she would pack the game in her crusty rotten onion smelling  panties :-&
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Turbo D

LMFAO! You never know when someone is going to throw in a free "gift"  :lol:
IMG IMG
IMG

schnuth

Quote from: theoakwoody on 10/07/2007, 01:30 AMSexy Milf photos? Try Gilf. :dance:

My personal fav of her auctions:

Wowy,wow,wow,wow 
Holy shit that's funny.  I wonder how many people actually buy her stuff?

Aaron

WoodyXP

Wanna hear something really scary?  We've probably bought things from people that are
creepier and scuzzier than her... we just haven't seen their pictures!!  :shock:
"I bathe in AES carts."

Kitsunexus

Let's all hope she doesn't sell her Japanese copy of Rez...

Keranu

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 10/07/2007, 09:35 PMLet's all hope she doesn't sell her Japanese copy of Rez...
Hahahaha :lol: !
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: WoodyXP on 10/07/2007, 09:24 PMWanna hear something really scary?  We've probably bought things from people that are
creepier and scuzzier than her... we just haven't seen their pictures!!  :shock:
My Neo Geo CD system came covered in a layer of grease and stank like smoke. And it actually came from a japanese seller that way.

I don't want to know how it came to get like that.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guest on 10/08/2007, 04:26 AMI don't want to know how it came to get like that.
Sumo wrestlers in gay biker bars need love too, even if that love comes from a game console.

:shock: I apologize, we should have not traveled down that road.

WoodyXP

Quote from: guest on 10/08/2007, 04:26 AMMy Neo Geo CD system came covered in a layer of grease and stank like smoke. And it actually came from a japanese seller that way.
I don't want to know how it came to get like that.
Word... Japanese people can be pigs too.  Last month I bought a Sony MSX2 and got more than I bargained for.
When I found it the box was like new, flawless.. had all kinds of promotional stickers on it from back in the day.
I brought it home... pulled it out.  It appeared to be in good condition.. a couple scratches here and there.. okay.

Turned it on and started messing around with it... noticed the keys were sticking pretty bad.  So I decided to open
it up and give it a good cleaning.  When I opened it up I found about 20 years worth of dust bunnies, food crumbs
and pubes packed in there tight.  It also appeared that somebody poured what looked like tomatoe sauce all over
the keyboard.

I had to pull all the keys off.. and scrape all the gunk out with a flat head screw driver.  Bleck...  You get the picture.

Buyer beware!! Hahah..  :lol:
"I bathe in AES carts."

Joe Redifer

Quote from: WoodyXPWord... Japanese people can be pigs too.
That's weird.  I thought they were perfect, like robots.

Keranu

Japanese imports have a very distinct smell to them. I think it's from their crappy cigarettes.
IMG

Ceti Alpha

QuoteThat's weird.  I thought they were perfect, like robots.
LMFAO   [-X
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: Keranu on 10/08/2007, 09:53 PMJapanese imports have a very distinct smell to them. I think it's from their crappy cigarettes.
My Neo Geo CD smelled like camp fire smoke.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Kitsunexus

I wonder how many sickos actually buy her stuff and wish they could go on her "Bonk Adventure"...  :-&

Keranu

Quote from: guest on 10/09/2007, 03:11 PM
Quote from: Keranu on 10/08/2007, 09:53 PMJapanese imports have a very distinct smell to them. I think it's from their crappy cigarettes.
My Neo Geo CD smelled like camp fire smoke.
Now that's just weird.

EDIT: Perhaps the original owner used the Neo Geo CD in a Console Chronicles episode ;) .
IMG

Joe Redifer

Don't all Japanese people smoke?  Isn't it law over there?

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guest on 10/09/2007, 03:11 PMMy Neo Geo CD smelled like camp fire smoke.
Weren't they afraid of Smokey the Ursaring?

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tablet

So true my last lot of pc engine games from japan stank of cigarette smoke i had to leave them open on the windowsill to air out for a few days, so much for from a smoke free home  :wink:

Zeta-Gouki

Quote from: Nödtveidt on 10/06/2007, 09:18 PMI dunno...I kinda like the "creepy old lady".
Then you are hereby dubbed the "creepy old guy"

She's revolting

WoodyXP

/2007/06/10/pk_varney.jpg

She reminds me of Earnest.
"I bathe in AES carts."

Kitsunexus

Quote from: WoodyXP on 10/11/2007, 07:32 AMShe reminds me of Earnest.
"Hey Vern, I'm gonna play Bonk's Adventure with my feet, ifyaknowwhaddimean. Make me some popcorn!"   :lol:

OldRover

Quote from: Zeta-Gouki on 10/11/2007, 05:34 AMThen you are hereby dubbed the "creepy old guy"
It won't be the first time. :dance:
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

bust3dstr8

Rise Fwum Your Gwabe

IMGIMG

Thought Woody could use some new stuff for his spank bank. :roll:

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

OldRover

I saw that the other day while scouring ebay for turbo stuff.

I still like her. :D

Turbo D

she has a lot of great stuff right now!
IMG IMG
IMG