RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Is your Wii or DS killing puppies and dolphins?

Started by NecroPhile, 11/29/2007, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Greenpeace Nuttiness

Apparently, Nintendo is the least green of the electronics companies - mostly because the big N wouldn't give them any info.  Their ranking is based on the amount of 'bad' plastics and brominated flame retardants used in manufacturing, and it retardedly ignores power consumption (which is much lower for a Wii than for a 360 or PS3).  I want to go buy a Wii, just to help destroy some rain forest and kill a whale.  Suck it, tree huggers!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Seldane

Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

nat

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Joe Redifer

Who gives a fuck about puppies and dolphins?  Clubbing baby seals is where the fun's at.

ccovell

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 11/29/2007, 08:43 PMWho gives a fuck about puppies and dolphins?  Clubbing baby seals is where the fun's at.
With the Wiimote.   :idea:

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Turbo D

the wii is just a dolphin with a wiimote.  :P
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

guyjin

Keranu

If dolphin's were so smart, then how come they keep getting packed into tuna cans? Dumbasses.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Seldane

/e305jg4.jpg

/81087791ll3.jpg
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

MotoRoaderMike

So wait, what are they saying? The Wii is made from Dead Animals?
/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Tatsujin

atomrolf..they really have nothing better to do than that shit? how about close the world?
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NecroPhile

Quote from: Keranu on 12/12/2007, 11:08 PMNew video by Green Peace against these new age consoles http://www.xboxkings.com/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=715&lang=uk
Ha-ha, Mario poops out a mushroom.  Greenpeace must be counting on fear of negative publicity to save them from infringement lawsuits.  You gotta love the irony though: disseminating a video on the web to be viewed on computers that are just as full of toxic chemicals and are just as difficult to recycle.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

guyjin

QuoteGreenpeace must be counting on fear of negative publicity to save them from infringement lawsuits.
actually, they're probably counting on a lawsuit to get the companies involved to give them free publicity.