10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Post watch: "Re: Shill bidding scum bucket/bad ebay seller"

Started by PCEngineFX, 01/30/2008, 09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG

nat

I was about to lock the thread and send Mike an e-mail to leave it that way but..... I didn't.

I'll lock it if it escalates, but the way I see it, these guys didn't come to positively contribute in any way. They came to continue the fight that started over on Neo Geo.

PCEngineFX

I've sent both of the new users PM warnings saying to abide by the rules they agreed to when signing up.  We'll see.
IMG

nat

I went ahead and locked the thread anyway. It's like rapid fire back and forth between these guys and Mike. I don't see it going anywhere useful.

PCEngineFX

IMG

Joe Redifer

I replied while you were locking it.  Oh well, my post makes it look like I locked it so I get credit.   :^o

nat

Ha, there is an unsual number of "Guests" viewing that thread and another new member just signed up. Looks like I locked it just in time.

Joe Redifer

Seems like somebody linked to it over at Neo Geo.com and everyone is checking it out.  That would be my guess, since I visit that site like once a year.