RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Kitsunexus

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/09/2008, 03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keranu

Can mods ban other mods  :-k ? Someone answer me before I try doing it to see for myself!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Joe Redifer

Hmmm... it seems we can!  I just banned Keranu.

Alright, alright... I'll go unban him now.

Keranu

Now the real question is if mods can ban admins!  :mrgreen:
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

nat

Kitsunexus sent me a really nasty e-mail now that he's finally realized he is banned, albeit temporarily.

I really like how he picked me as the "one to blame" for his predicament (I assume he didn't copy you guys, there was no CC on the e-mail).

I'd almost say after what he said in that e-mail that he won't be back, but given his track record to date, I find that hard to believe.

Joe Redifer

Oh, he'll be back.

I'm surprised he didn't pick me to send that e-mail to (or at least CC), being that I was questioning his behavior and all.

nat

He came back, and almost immediately started fighting, instigating and insulting other members once again. I had to delete a whole thread in Chit-Chat that escalated to a 3-page flamewar between him and just about everyone else in a few mere hours I was offline.

I gave him a 90 day FULL ban this time around. I think everyone can agree this is the last temporary ban we need to grant him before giving him the boot for good. Truth be told, we probably should've given him the boot already.

PCEngineFX

Thanks for handling that Nat.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

We should keep watch on IP addresses.  What was the name of the account he created to make fun of the Kirby member?  I'll eventually remember what is was and ban it permanently.

nat

I was checking how many days Kitsunexus had left on his ban (it was down to the final week, I'm sure) and noticed that he requested Aaron delete his account. I thought that was strange considering he's been trying to log in nearly every day since he went on ban. Did he say what changed his mind?

PCEngineFX

This was his email to me...sounded sincere enough:

umm, hey, you know, I've been thinking, when 90 days are up, I don't really intend to come back. Can you please just delete my account? I promise I won't create another one. Or failing that, could you permaban it? I just really REALLY don't want to go back to PCEFX. Thanks for being understanding about the whole situation. ^_^
IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

So Kitsunexus is emailing me again asking to return to the forums.  I'm not going to let him as he "promised" that he will never return so I'm holding him to that.
IMG
IMG

nat

Ha, interesting. I don't blame you.

Joe Redifer

I am so incredibly not surprised that he did that..