@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Not really an arcade [i]game[/i] per sé....

Started by Kitsunexus, 03/26/2008, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunexus

...but it's still cool.

http://www.abletonator.com/

Basically, a arcade-cab that holds a computer specifically designed to run the Ableton Live sequencer...

And if an arcade cab is too much, how about just a arcade control panel?

http://aux-armes.blogspot.com/2008/03/finished-ambassador-pics.html
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

NecroPhile

Thanks for the accurate and descriptive topic title, but riddle me this Batman: how does this thing relate to video game consoles?  ](*,)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guest on 03/26/2008, 01:42 PMThanks for the accurate and descriptive topic title, but riddle me this Batman: how does this thing relate to video game consoles?  ](*,)
It's an arcade cab.

PCEngineHell

What games does it play besides the high5 game???

Kitsunexus

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 03/26/2008, 02:03 PMWhat games does it play besides the high5 game???
Pretty much any VST...

Turbo D

Thats pretty bad-ass! Now, I just have to learn how to use Live, lol.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/26/2008, 01:49 PMIt's an arcade cab.
Okay..... but does it play some sort of game (no matter how loosely defined)?  You and M.H. have confounded me, so please educate me.  If it's just a sequencer in a fancy box, then it's 62% less cool in my book.

guyjin

As if beatmania weren't complex enough...

SignOfZeta

A VST is not a game...WTF...

Anyway, that's pretty soft compared to this:
IMG

Basically the greatest Live controller that will ever exist.
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guest on 03/26/2008, 04:37 PM
Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/26/2008, 01:49 PMIt's an arcade cab.
Okay..... but does it play some sort of game (no matter how loosely defined)?  You and M.H. have confounded me, so please educate me.  If it's just a sequencer in a fancy box, then it's 62% less cool in my book.
I was just joking about the high5 game cause of the giant hand on the screen. Personally I dont know what it plays,if any game what so ever other then learning to play the piano with Mario if even that. Anyone even remembers that product? :P.

guyjin

I don't remember a 'mario teaches piano game', but I do I remember "the Miracle piano teaching system" for the NES. Wish I had one, but it's CRAZY expensive.

I don't think that game had mario in it... did it?

NecroPhile

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 03/26/2008, 04:56 PMI was just joking about the high5 game cause of the giant hand on the screen.
Damn you!  Now my left leg is at least an inch longer than the right.  :)

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guyjin on 03/26/2008, 05:02 PMI don't remember a 'mario teaches piano game', but I do I remember "the Miracle piano teaching system" for the NES. Wish I had one, but it's CRAZY expensive.

I don't think that game had mario in it... did it?
I was thinking it did lol . But yea thats what I was referring to.

guyjin