Reduction in forum administration (over the July/Aug/Sept timeframe)

Started by PCEngineFX, 06/09/2008, 01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

So I wanted to let everyone know that I will have a reduction in forum participation starting July 1st to the Aug-September timeframe.  The wife and I will be moving into a brand new house during this time period and things will not only be crazy at home, but my internet connection will be spotty as well.

On a side note, I hope to get a major update out for the entire site by the end of the month so when that occurs things will start to get crazy on my side.  I don't think I'll need to push off any admin duties to anyone, but if so, I'll let you guys know.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG

Joe Redifer

OK.  Will we have a BAN quota to meet while your busy?  Say, maybe 10 bannings a week.  20?

Congrats on the new house... always exciting (at least when you don't think about it financially)!

Keranu

Give me admin while you're gone. It will be like letting a monkey loose with a gun ;) .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

nat

I think I said it before, but congrats on the house dude.

You'll have to let me come see when you get settled.  :wink:

PCEngineFX

Tomorrow the wife and I will be going in to finalize our loan for the house.  We have more than enough saved for the house now, but my job sucks (been at a stale Xbox 360 group for 4 years and will be ending at end of the month) so after we move into our new place, I hope to get a way better job back at Microsoft.
IMG

Joe Redifer

What is this "Stale Xbox 360 group" you speak of?  I demand free Live Gold!

nat

PCEngineFX

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/12/2008, 05:57 AMWhat is this "Stale Xbox 360 group" you speak of?  I demand free Live Gold!
Well I've been in the same group ever since the 360 was conceived with little change in work...in fact now I have less work than I have ever had in the past because most of my job is automated now...it's very boring and there is nowhere to go up from here.

Quote from: nat on 07/07/2008, 03:19 PMWhat ever happened to the big site update?  :wink:
It will have to come later on this summer.  With the move happening now (this week is the house walkthrough, then the 17th is our move) I had no energy or drive to crank out any kind of update.  With the new house I'll be able to have the room to do bigger and better projects for the site so I'm hoping to so some cool stuff.
IMG

PCEngineFX

Hey guys,

Just a note saying that I'm still alive - moved into our new house last Thurs and am still in the process of setting stuff up.  Comcast has been a bitch and still hasn't got to hook up our internet/cable yet...will be next week.
IMG

nat

Hey Aaron, I'm in the same boat (not moving, just extremely busy) and I'm only getting on here about once a week. Don't expect much moderation from me for the time being.

Joe Redifer

Don't worry, I am banning one random member each time I log in just to make sure things remain in order.