The “What-Did-You-Buy-Today?” Thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dingsbums

After a long time I finally got new PCE stuff  :P.

/img1008901x676.jpg
/img1009901x676.jpg

More pictures here:
http://nerdigst.blogspot.com/

Opethian

IMG

dingsbums

The games I'm most excited about are Terraforming and Kiadan 00. I've been years after this games - I'm sure you will find one too.

nectarsis

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/15/2011, 12:01 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 01/15/2011, 01:16 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/15/2011, 12:35 AMlol neccler

one of the worst S.F. just next to one of the best S.F. there :lol:
I got it mainly for teh remastered Blu Fifth Element tats ;)   Gattaca will go on teh tradler list lol
I meant Gattaca with the "one of the best S.F." lol
Fifth Element hate  [-( [-( :P

Quote from: dingsbums on 01/15/2011, 02:07 PMThe games I'm most excited about are Terraforming and Kiadan 00. I've been years after this games - I'm sure you will find one too.
Kiadan 00  is an under-appreciated,  kick ass game IMO.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Opethian

yea I got that one already though hehe :D Terraforming eludes me
IMG

turbogrfxfan

I bought a round trip ticked to the game classic in Wiscons :dance: :dance:in  hope to see u there.
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

SuperDeadite

Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Arkhan Asylum

Those are 3 bad the fuck ass MSX games right there.

Aleste <3
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

I do count only two msx games. But never mind :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

chany60126

I went to my favorite retro gaming shop here in Chicago and picked up some soulja games.  :)
The store owner was nice enough to include a blank T-16 case.

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/16/2011, 09:31 AMI do count only two msx games. But never mind :)
oh I scrolled too fast and its too early in the morning.  vampire killer on msx2 rules :D
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

SuperDeadite

Quote from: guest on 01/16/2011, 10:49 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/16/2011, 09:31 AMI do count only two msx games. But never mind :)
oh I scrolled too fast and its too early in the morning.  vampire killer on msx2 rules :D
Yes it does, but I already has it.  No need for 2 copies. :P
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Opethian

nice haul channy Sojiya Brade rox!!
IMG

bartre

Quote from: dingsbums on 01/15/2011, 01:29 PMAfter a long time I finally got new PCE stuff  :P.
/img1008901x676.jpg
More pictures here:
http://nerdigst.blogspot.com/
TOILET KIDS!
i want that game hardcore.

very nice haul man, i wish i lived in an area where i could find ANY turbo stuff

TR0N

Quote from: TheClash603 on 01/15/2011, 10:57 AMTron, where u get that Mario?  Do they have more so I can ask you to pick one up for me?
SMB all stars,was a xmas gift from a family member the person got it for me at gamestop.Though i've heard rumors a reprint may come later on.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

You folks will undoubtedly laugh, but I finally got Mario Kart Wii for my daughter and it is totally fun.

Better late than never :)

Now I have to figure out if there really are "zombie" versions of each character to unlock in the game.

I know, I know... I'm LATE TO THE PARTY. You shouldn't be surprised.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

turbogrfxfan

got a duo r controller today and its more yellow than I thought.  Im soaking it in bleach.  Maybe ill use teeth whitener if this dont work.  I have no clue on retrobrite
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

henrycsc

After 3 months of hard labor, my new baby finally arrived!  :)

/p1181808.jpg

Oh, and some big headed hunchbacks came too!   :mrgreen:
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Mathius

Opethian

IMG

BlueBMW

I'm super jealous henry :D  But alas I'm jealous of most of the cool stuff you've got! 

Picked up a few things this week...

A cart only copy of Megaman X2 and X3 for SNES (they've eluded me for years!)  and a semi-broken 2006 PS3 20gb model.  I love the black trim for some reason... :D

/ps3_megaman.jpg
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TheClash603

20GB is the best PS3 ever made.  What is wrong with yours?

BlueBMW

Quote from: TheClash603 on 01/18/2011, 11:22 PM20GB is the best PS3 ever made.  What is wrong with yours?
Not 100% sure yet.  It works fine, but after a while of play (game or movie) it'll shut itself down.  My guess is it's overheating.  No yellow light or anything, just shuts down.  I had planned on opening it up, cleaning all the heat sinks and maybe re-applying some AS5 to all the heat sink contacts if possible.

But I agree, the original 20gb and 60gb are the best PS3s out there.  My old 60gb is still working perfect fortunately.  I picked this one up because, 
A: I wanted to fix it and use it as a backup unit
B: it looks cooler than darnit
C: you just dont see too many of the old 20gb systems around.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

RoyVegas

I'm sure most of you have played this one in the arcade at one time or another.  Got it off Craigslist today, Ivan Stewart's Super Off Road.  Thanks to oldskool for helping me move it..  Sorry for the grainy pics, I took them on my cell phone.

IMG
IMG
IMG
All is well. :)

Mathius

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tatsujin

henler got teh uber nice stuff there. congrats :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Ceti Alpha

Holy shit, Roy! Off Road is awesome!
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

TheClash603

Off Road is one of the best arcade games ever made, love spinning those wheels.

Arkhan Asylum

Speedy order, delivery and excitement compliments of HIT JAPAN

BEST.
YEAR.
EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

IMG

EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mathius

Nice Arkhan! :D What is that submarine game in the lower right hand corner?

nectarsis

Quote from: Mathius on 01/20/2011, 01:09 PMNice Arkhan! :D What is that submarine game in the lower right hand corner?
Uchuu Senkan Yamato.  One I've been debating for awhile.  Nice hauly Ark
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

NecroPhile

Pop 'n Magic and Bubblegum Crash, fuck yeah!

blueraven

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Mathius on 01/20/2011, 01:09 PMNice Arkhan! :D What is that submarine game in the lower right hand corner?
that aint no submarine

THATS SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO.

Its epic space combat and stuff.

I might make a video of it. After im done touching myself while playing.  <3   

Mathius

Now that I squint at it it does look like a battleship. :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: Mathius on 01/20/2011, 03:37 PMNow that I squint at it it does look like a battleship. :)
Space battleship, 'cause bulbous bows really help with interstellar fluid dynamics.  Without it, they'd never be able to make the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs.

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 01/20/2011, 03:41 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 01/20/2011, 03:37 PMNow that I squint at it it does look like a battleship. :)
Space battleship, 'cause bulbous bows really help with interstellar fluid dynamics.  Without it, they'd never be able to make the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs.
:lol:

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 01/20/2011, 03:41 PMSpace battleship, 'cause bulbous bows really help with interstellar fluid dynamics.  Without it, they'd never be able to make the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs.
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
All is well. :)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/20/2011, 03:00 PM
that aint no submarine

THATS SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO. 
...OUR STAR BLAZERS!

Quote from: RoyVegas on 01/20/2011, 07:02 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/20/2011, 03:41 PMSpace battleship, 'cause bulbous bows really help with interstellar fluid dynamics.  Without it, they'd never be able to make the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs.
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
Star Trek ;)

Mathius

esteban

NecroPhile

Arkhan Asylum

nikdog

IMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMG

esteban

nikdog

IMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMG

NecroPhile

Picked up my OBEY package on Friday; said package consisted of Faceball (finally!), Where in the World is Carmen San Diego, Golden Axe, Nemurenumori No Chiisana Ohanashi, Seiryuu Densetsu Monbit, The Manhole, Deko Boko Legend, and a full six-pack of Ultra Box.

SNKNostalgia

Actually got this 2 weeks ago.

/PS3set.jpg

I have been trying to get around to buying one for 2-3 years. Mainly wanted it for Blu-ray, media player and MGS4. I am glad I waited. It uses less power, can down-mix HD surround to a high 1500kbs bit-rate in regular surround so my receiver works with it. Also, it is much cheaper than it was then and has 2x the HDD space of what was available.

Just recently got Killzone 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the cheap and Predator 1 + 2 Blu-ray collection. I want to get Heavy Rain next maybe... just wish it is a little lower priced.

I am liking this system. PSN could use more games of my taste, but still it is pretty great.

Mathius

Make sure you pick up 3D Dot Heroes. :)