10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

The “What-Did-You-Buy-Today?” Thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/24/2011, 10:33 AMPicked up my OBEY package on Friday; said package consisted of Faceball (finally!), Where in the World is Carmen San Diego, Golden Axe, Nemurenumori No Chiisana Ohanashi, Seiryuu Densetsu Monbit, The Manhole, Deko Boko Legend, and a full six-pack of Ultra Box.
Crap, a full six-pack of Ultra Box? I don't think I have every volume. DAMN!

I was hoping that Carmen San Diego would have some neat Red Book. Unfortunately, it doesn't. Oh well.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Mathius on 01/25/2011, 12:50 AMMake sure you pick up 3D Dot Heroes. :)
2nd he should pick up demon's souls as well  :wink:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Mathius

Quote from: TR0N on 01/25/2011, 02:34 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 01/25/2011, 12:50 AMMake sure you pick up 3D Dot Heroes. :)
2nd he should pick up demon's souls as well  :wink:
Definitely! :D

Opethian

Carmen Sandiego needs more Rockapella!!!
IMG

nikdog

Quote from: SNKNostalgia on 01/24/2011, 10:04 PMI want to get Heavy Rain next maybe... just wish it is a little lower priced.
Gamefly has it for like $16 used IIRC
IMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMG

nectarsis

While the camera was on a vacation in the Caribbean the last couple of weeks:

/9a142770-1.jpg
/d108df7c.jpg

Goodies from teh islands (plus like 8 new shirts)  :dance:

/c64a5403.jpg
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

NecroPhile

Bling!  Should we start calling you "Big Money Nectarsis"?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 01/25/2011, 03:47 PMBling!  Should we start calling you "Big Money Nectarsis"?
BIGGGGGGGGGG $$$!!

BEST YEAR EVAAAAARRRR!!!  :mrgreen: 8) :lol:

bartre

NecroPhile

Received Lego Batman for the PSP as a gift.  :)

rag-time4

Quote from: SNKNostalgia on 01/24/2011, 10:04 PMI am liking this system. PSN could use more games of my taste, but still it is pretty great.
Don't know if you have a PSP or not, but a lot of cool PSP stuff is available to buy through PSN... I've got my eyes on a few already: Ys VII, Ys Oath of Felgana, Drac X Chronicles, and R-type Command.

TheClash603

Nec, that Twilight Zone collection is nice!  How many bitches you have to pimp slap to make enough bread to buy it?

As for me, I finally bought an Avenue 6 pad, and I am excited to try that out on Street Fighter II.  I feel bad for my opponent using a 2 button pad!

Also purchased PTO 2 and Command & Conquer for the US Saturn.  Only 76 more games to go until I have them all.  Best console ever...  even you obeyers know that.

TR0N

Quote from: nectarsis on 01/25/2011, 03:41 PMWhile the camera was on a vacation in the Caribbean the last couple of weeks:
/d108df7c.jpg
Nice you got transformers wfc any time you wanna play co-op let me know.
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: TheClash603 on 01/25/2011, 07:21 PMAs for me, I finally bought an Avenue 6 pad, and I am excited to try that out on Street Fighter II.  I feel bad for my opponent using a 2 button pad!
I predict severe frustration on his part.  :lol:

Quote from: TheClash603 on 01/25/2011, 07:21 PMAlso purchased PTO 2 and Command & Conquer for the US Saturn.  Only 76 more games to go until I have them all.  Best console ever...  even you obeyers know that.
The Saturn is nice and all, but it goes like this:  Turbob > Dreamcast > Saturn.  :P

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

so you bought yourself a tron machine? right?
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/26/2011, 10:04 PMso you bought yourself a tron machine? right?
Fuck yes I doned it.

also check out my sweet pin.

REAL MEN DON'T SPARKLE!
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BlueBMW

That thumbs up is turning into your signature :P
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mathius

I love me some Arcade TRON! :D Killer game, and hard as hell!

Tatsujin

That's uberjawesome arky. congrats on that new possession :D
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

Quote from: guestREAL MEN DON'T SPARKLE!
Just the fruity ones, you man lover, you!  Also, the hat and the vest is why I called you a man lover.  :)

Mathius

Your TRON, Ark, beats my Super Contra methinks just for the blue glowing joystick. :)

Opethian

Ark that hat is fabulous :D thumpbs up!!!
IMG

DJLobo

Nice haul, Arkhan. Haven't seen one of those TRON arcade cabs in years...Those Intellivision controllers take some getting used to.
Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

esteban

Goddamn*.

*You know what I am referring to.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: DJLobo on 01/27/2011, 03:47 PMNice haul, Arkhan. Haven't seen one of those TRON arcade cabs in years...Those Intellivision controllers take some getting used to.
Yeah the Intellivision controllers are queer.  Im convinced thats why the console didn't demolish atari 2600.

I like the Astrocade controller.  DAMN are those gangstalicious.

And esteban, I have NFI what you're referring to, unless you mean my sweet tyedye rug.

turbogrfxfan

yeah thats pretty frikkin awesome ark!!!  good for you!!
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

nikdog

I need to goto santa cruz and play tron now
IMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMG

DJLobo

Quote from: guest on 01/27/2011, 07:50 PM
Quote from: DJLobo on 01/27/2011, 03:47 PMNice haul, Arkhan. Haven't seen one of those TRON arcade cabs in years...Those Intellivision controllers take some getting used to.
Yeah the Intellivision controllers are queer.  Im convinced thats why the console didn't demolish atari 2600.

I like the Astrocade controller.  DAMN are those gangstalicious.
They leave a nice indentation on your palm after a while, at least they do for me. If a game uses the number pad, don't put the overlay in the controller. It makes the buttons less reliable. You'll be pressing 5 and wondering why it works half the time. Yeah, those Astrocade controllers are nice. They look like a bomb detonator.
Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/27/2011, 07:50 PMAnd esteban, I have NFI what you're referring to, unless you mean my sweet tyedye rug.
Damn. It was the sparkle in your eye, of course.

:)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: esteban on 01/29/2011, 01:18 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 01/27/2011, 07:50 PMAnd esteban, I have NFI what you're referring to, unless you mean my sweet tyedye rug.
Damn. It was the sparkle in your eye, of course.

:)
are you hitting on me!? lol

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 01/27/2011, 12:25 AM
Quote from: Psycho ArkhanREAL MEN DON'T SPARKLE!
Just the fruity ones, you man lover, you!  Also, the hat and the vest is why I called you a man lover.  :)
LISTEN BRO. MY HAT IS AWESOME.

And my vest was a jacket til a week ago, when my elbow burst through the jean cause its so old. lol.  Makeshift vests, GO GO GO!

blueraven

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: blueraven on 01/29/2011, 02:11 PMArkhan. Unmasked. The Legend.

Fuck yeah TR0N!
I thought all you queers already seen what I look like.

TR0N

IMG

nectarsis

henrycsc

trigger ENHANCEMENTS?!?!?!    :shock:   :shock:

Isn't that something you keep private?
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

SuperDeadite

Shitty MegaDrive shooter w/ poorly drawn pr0n.  :dance:

IMG
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Tatsujin

Lol, I remember playing this in the 90s. And yeah, it's shit from A to Z, but it's a fun item to own :)

Tatsujin

Opethian

damn deadlite where do you find all these? YJA?? I still have seamail stuff pouring in that I ordered months ago that I forgot about lol
details to come and hopfully more dupes to sell
IMG

bartre

picked up Zelda Minish Cap and Rurouni Kenshin Season 3 for $15 total from a pawn shop.
no obey today :(

henrycsc

Red Ghost = Awesomesauce!

/68319733.jpg
Wanted:

NecroPhile

I'm torn on whether that's kick ass or kinda sad.  It's a disfigurement of a work of art yet quite tasteful, so I too will go with awesomesauce.  8)

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Opethian

I just want to make a gif where the deal with it dog glasses fall on that DUO-RX  8)
IMG

turbogrfxfan

I think its frikkin awesoem!!!!!  I dont think id do it to mine but if I had another one id really consider it

Oh I also bouth Aldynes!
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

TheClash603

I like that mod!  I'd like to see something cool done to a TG16.  Plus those are cheaper and wouldn't be as sad to see cut.

henrycsc

Quote from: TheClash603 on 02/02/2011, 09:46 PMI like that mod!  I'd like to see something cool done to a TG16.  Plus those are cheaper and wouldn't be as sad to see cut.
Twas originally going to be on a TG16 - but the design would have been much smaller on it. 

I got the RX for a good price loose.  My boxed one won't be touched.

I also had a region switch added - the main reason I wanted it done on an RX - much more stable than the TGCD's until the gear/warm up issues are solved.
Wanted: