OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

The “What-Did-You-Buy-Today?” Thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 04/09/2011, 08:38 PMImpressive sir!
I'll keep my eyes open for another cheap unit.  We'll get you laseractivin' soon!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

henrycsc

I bought my new home yesterday!   :dance:

Sooooooo much to do!  This unfortunately will eat up a lot of obey time!  :(
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Mathius

Quote from: BlueBMW on 04/09/2011, 08:51 PM
Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 04/09/2011, 08:38 PMImpressive sir!
I'll keep my eyes open for another cheap unit.  We'll get you laseractivin' soon!
Blue takes care of the community. Good guy him. :)

Quote from: henrycsc on 04/09/2011, 08:54 PMI bought my new home yesterday!   :dance:

Nice Henry! Once you get settled in I am sure you'll take time off, and obey in style. :)

TheClash603

BlueBMW, I like that you are bringing the Laseractive to the masses.  Keep up the good work!

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

esteban

Quote from: henrycsc on 04/09/2011, 08:54 PMI bought my new home yesterday!   :dance:

I still haven't unpacked some OBEY since moving in 5 years ago.

Add 1+ child(ren) and nearly all OBEY time disappears into the ether. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

grahf

Until said children get old enough to play games. My little nephew always wanted to watch me play Bloody Wolf.

esteban

Quote from: grahf on 04/10/2011, 11:45 AMUntil said children get old enough to play games. My little nephew always wanted to watch me play Bloody Wolf.
Awesome. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bartre

Quote from: BlueBMW on 04/09/2011, 08:29 PMSweet mathius!  Glad the SGX arrived unscathed :D  Hopefully we can find you some games soon!

I got a little lot in myself :P  Got a little banged up jumping over the pond from Japan, but I was able to fix most of the damage.

/LAHaulie.jpg
okay, seriously.
WHERE DO YOU GET THE MONEY TO BE THIS AWESOME!?
that said, very nice.

BlueBMW

I'm just a blue collar worker like a lot of people.  I have debt like anyone else :P  I usually generate game funds by doing side jobs (working on cars on weekends) or by working extra days at work to make extra cash.  They've been mad crazy busy at the car dealer I work at and I strictly work on reconditioning / certifying used cars so I've been balls out busy the last few months!  Being that busy has meant some nice healthy paychecks.  They wont last forever, but I'll enjoy em while they last :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TheClash603

I need to move closer to BlueBMW.  I am able to ship my game stuff to TN, but it costs too much to ship my car.

Mathius

Quote from: BlueBMW on 04/10/2011, 08:59 PMI'm just a blue collar worker like a lot of people.  I have debt like anyone else :P  I usually generate game funds by doing side jobs (working on cars on weekends) or by working extra days at work to make extra cash.  They've been mad crazy busy at the car dealer I work at and I strictly work on reconditioning / certifying used cars so I've been balls out busy the last few months!  Being that busy has meant some nice healthy paychecks.  They wont last forever, but I'll enjoy em while they last :D
Just be sure to stick some mad money back for MGC next year. You don't have any other choice but to come and oBey once a year every year from now on! :)

BlueBMW

Quote from: Mathius on 04/10/2011, 10:39 PMJust be sure to stick some mad money back for MGC next year. You don't have any other choice but to come and oBey once a year every year from now on! :)
That will be planned as far in advance as possible! :lol:  Hopefully next year I can plan to drive up so there will be no restriction as to what I can bring (and more importantly... bring back!)

Mathius

Quote from: BlueBMW on 04/10/2011, 11:39 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 04/10/2011, 10:39 PMJust be sure to stick some mad money back for MGC next year. You don't have any other choice but to come and oBey once a year every year from now on! :)
That will be planned as far in advance as possible! :lol:  Hopefully next year I can plan to drive up so there will be no restriction as to what I can bring (and more importantly... bring back!)
Hey if you drive up you can just stop at my place and ride up with us. My house would be on your way! :) You don't have to, but it's an option. :) Saves on gas! :wink:

dingsbums

Not all today but in the last few weeks  8).
/games901x593.jpg

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Joe Redifer

Final what?  What a horrible logo design on whatever game that is!

Opethian

IMG

Mathius

Senshi

Recent PC Engine Stuff. Dingsbums, that is a nice haul. Sell me your Solid Force Spine  :P

/p1010013.gif
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

SuperDeadite

Picked up Vajra and Vajra 2.   :D

IMG
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

BlueBMW

TR0N

Been afther both konami waiwai world games for the fc for years now boxed,pricey but worth it.
IMG
IMG
Same can be said for DD2 for the pce  :oops: Btw thanks RR180 !
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TheClash603

Superdeadite, where did you get that Vajra 2?  Also, how much does that game sell for (if you don't mind)?  If you happen to see another copy of that game, I would definitely buy it off of you!

Tron, that's some solid gaming right there.  I am in the minority, but I really enjoy Wai Wai World II a lot, more than the first one.

Opethian

oi I need the 2nd WaiWai world!! its like a total konami fanboys dream game!!
IMG

RR1980

Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/12/2011, 12:06 AMSuperdeadite, where did you get that Vajra 2?  Also, how much does that game sell for (if you don't mind)?  If you happen to see another copy of that game, I would definitely buy it off of you!

Tron, that's some solid gaming right there.  I am in the minority, but I really enjoy Wai Wai World II a lot, more than the first one.
yeah I actually like wai wai world II more than the first one. I know alot of people like the first one because of the Castlevania stage but I mean com'on you get to play as that damn bio miracle baby and there's a Contra stage in the wai wai world II!!

SuperDeadite

Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/12/2011, 12:06 AMSuperdeadite, where did you get that Vajra 2?  Also, how much does that game sell for (if you don't mind)?  If you happen to see another copy of that game, I would definitely buy it off of you!

Bought off Yahoo Japan Auctions for 13,000yen.  I think I paid a bit more then it usually goes for, but it looks brand new, so I could care less about the price.  For what's it worth, I was the only bidder.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

JapanTokei

Blue - you rock - enjoy the laseractive unit!  I almost bought one 1 year ago from Yahoo Japan.... but my wife blocked it saying it is too big :/

Quote from: BlueBMW on 04/09/2011, 08:29 PMSweet mathius!  Glad the SGX arrived unscathed :D  Hopefully we can find you some games soon!

I got a little lot in myself :P  Got a little banged up jumping over the pond from Japan, but I was able to fix most of the damage.

IMG

Senshi

Quote from: Opethian on 04/12/2011, 12:08 AMoi I need the 2nd WaiWai world!! its like a total konami fanboys dream game!!
I have never heard of either of these games. I'll have to check them out. Feel free to fill me in  :)

Opethian

time for you to get a Famicom senshi :D
IMG

Mathius

Quote from: Opethian on 04/12/2011, 12:20 PMtime for you to get a Famicom senshi :D
They are nice to own! I need to get more games for mine though...Castlevania III with enhanced musics =P~ =P~

Ninja Spirit

Esper Dream 2, the final Famicom Konami title to contain the Castlevania III JPN sound chip. I beat it a few days later.
IMG

Mathius

Is it just me or does that famicom cart look oddly shaped. :-k

Senshi

Quote from: Opethian on 04/12/2011, 12:20 PMtime for you to get a Famicom senshi :D
Fo sho!....I want one of those twin famicoms  =P~

Jesse813

those Twin Famicoms look awesome

Opethian

IMG

BlueBMW

Is that two copies of Super Mario Brothers 2 I see there? :lol:

RR1980

Quote from: BlueBMW on 04/12/2011, 09:39 PMIs that two copies of Super Mario Brothers 2 I see there? :lol:
the one on the upper left is the original super mario brothers, the one next to it is the japanese super mario bros 2 aka the lost levels and the one on the lower left is Doki Doki Panic which of course ended up being the Super Mario Bros 2 in the US!

nectarsis

Region free, with full PAL conversion  :dance: :dance:

/4355b4d1.jpg

BlueBMW

Quote from: nectarsis on 04/12/2011, 09:52 PMRegion free, with full PAL conversion  :dance: :dance:
/4355b4d1.jpg
Oooh nice :D  Just needs a laseractive to fit underneath it and you can play everything!

TheClash603

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 04/12/2011, 08:43 AM

Bought off Yahoo Japan Auctions for 13,000yen.  I think I paid a bit more then it usually goes for, but it looks brand new, so I could care less about the price.  For what's it worth, I was the only bidder.
I do not know hot to use Yahoo Japan.  If another copy pops up, could you let me know?  I will throw a few $ your way for the hassle as well  :)

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: nectarsis on 04/11/2011, 03:47 PM/e8f7028b-1.jpg
What the fun!!  Everyone is getting this game!!  I MUST OWN IT!!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mathius

Mathius

Imperial Walker spotted! :shock:

/105_0125.jpg

nectarsis

Awesome trade from le Ope  8)

/f8e9330b-1.jpg

BlueBMW

Awesome Mathius!  Last year for my birthday my bro got me this enormous millenium falcon model... its so big I have no idea what to do with it.

In other news.... these few months seem to be the months of the monty haul.. so here's the latest that has shown up at the beamer household...

75lbs of gaming goodness (and a little bit of sad since its someone's entire collection)  Details to come, as some of this lot was intended to be spread around some :P

/cack5.jpg

BlueBMW

Quote from: nectarsis on 04/13/2011, 07:29 PMAwesome trade from le Ope  8)
/f8e9330b-1.jpg
Jealous! :D  Thats one game still on my want list!

Mathius

That is the motherload!!!! That's Lord_Cack's right???? Sad... :(

In other news... Turbo Duo and Beyond Shadowgate =P~

TheClash603

Nice Blue!  ...now about that Beyond Shadowgate map...

BlueBMW

Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/13/2011, 07:57 PMNice Blue!  ...now about that Beyond Shadowgate map...
Its in there :D  Might have to send it along with your PAC-N1 here this week.  But tell me... is the map going to complete an incomplete copy of Beyond Shadowgate?