@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Radiant Silvergun DS!!!!!!

Started by Alt-Nintega, 06/26/2008, 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alt-Nintega

Someone is attempting to make a homebrew port Radiant Silvergun for DS. In its beginning stages it looks great :D

Wish Treasure would do this for real. 

guyjin

I wish them luck, but... I think split screen on a shmup could get really obnoxious.

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

Wow.  That looks horrible!

Lochlan

Quote from: guyjin on 06/26/2008, 08:44 PMI wish them luck, but... I think split screen on a shmup could get really obnoxious.
I agree.  Contra 4 was nearly ruined IMO by the split screen.  The separation between the screens makes the eye tend to stay on one screen or the other, it's very difficult to focus on both screens simultaneously.

And Radiant Silvergun had a horizontal monitor configuration, so I'm doubly baffled by this.

Nice idea, but impractical for anything but emulator play IMO.  Not that I wouldn't be interested in checking it out  :P
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

geepee16

that's impressive.  wow.  if he finishes that, he should set up a website with sponsors and make a litle money back from all the visits it would get.  is he building this up from scratch?! bravo dude.

jboypacman

Thats cool i guess but was never a big fan of RS or Treasure for that matter i dont hate them just do care for most of there stuff. :)