@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Finally! A new Thunder Force!! Thunder Force VI to PS2!

Started by OldSchoolGamer, 07/09/2008, 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolGamer

Posted from Kotaku,

"Finally! We get another Thunder Force scrolling shooter. The last time we saw a Thunder Force game was ten years ago when Thunder Force VI was ported to the PlayStation. Back in 2000, a Dreamcast version of Thunder Force VI was rumored to be in development, but when the Dreamcast cashed out, so did Thunder Force VI, it seems. But since last month, the website for the game's developer has been touting a new Thunder Force and, whaddaya know, this week's Famitsu announces the game. It's on the PS2 and will be out October 30th in Japan."

http://kotaku.com/5023224/a-decade-later-we-get-new-thunder-force-game

I personally can not wait for this. I am very excited to finally play thunder force again. I personally will be importing this.

Anyone else psyched up about this? :dance:
(14:42:34) OSG: real life should have such things as achievements
(14:43:11) OSG: You just banged 2 girls at once.... ACHIEVEMENT!
(14:43:48) chop5: not only that,theres gonna be hidden adds too
(14:47:59) OSG: You ate a girl out...ACHIEVEMENT! (in the background theres a poster... "Hungry? Come eat at TGI FRIDAYS!"

CrackTiger

I'm glad I got a modchip for my PS2. Most of my PS2 games are imports of games that are part of classic series.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

turbokon

They're still making games for the PS2 :-k

I played the last thunder force game for PS1 and truely enjoyed it.  Music rocks on that game!
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

TR0N

Quote from: turbokon on 07/09/2008, 11:34 PMThey're still making games for the PS2 :-k
They are well third partys the console has some life left in it still.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Tatsujin

probably kinda difficult stuff to believe, but THEY do'h still make games for the DC as well :shock: :shock: :shock:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

Don't forget to check out TechnoSoft's AWESOME web page!  I visited and couldn't be pulled away for hours!

http://www.tecnosoft.com

Wow!

termis

Rockin' -- Hope it's another kick-ass game to the series.   :P

nat

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/10/2008, 02:26 AMDon't forget to check out TechnoSoft's AWESOME web page!  I visited and couldn't be pulled away for hours!

Wow!
I hear ya. I hope they aren't running into bandwidth problems with a content-heavy page like that.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

NecroPhile

Quote from: nat on 07/10/2008, 10:35 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/10/2008, 02:26 AMDon't forget to check out TechnoSoft's AWESOME web page!  I visited and couldn't be pulled away for hours!

Wow!
I hear ya. I hope they aren't running into bandwidth problems with a content-heavy page like that.
That's why they removed the H - to save bandwidth.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Alt-Nintega

Fuck. How can I play Japanese games on my slim PS2 nowadays?  #-o

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Alt-Nintega

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

Quote from: Nintega on 07/10/2008, 04:04 PMShow me how can I get any of those.
That's one of the worst kept secrets on the interwebz.  Have you ever heard of Google?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nat

I have a modchip that will go in a PS2 slim. PM me if you're interested. It's used-- I pulled it out of another PS2 slim that I needed for parts. It works fine though. So, uh, PM me if you want it. I'd love to sell it but obviously can't list it on eBay. And before you ask, no, I will not install it in your PS2 for you. The PS2 slim is by far the worst, most anal-retentive console I've ever tried to mod. You're on your own finding someone to do that for you.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Joe Redifer

Yeah, those legs that need to be soldered are awfully tiny and in such a small amount of space.  Most modders hate the PS2.

nat

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/10/2008, 06:26 PMYeah, those legs that need to be soldered are awfully tiny and in such a small amount of space.  Most modders hate the PS2.
Try microscopic.

guyjin

Turbo D

I got eyestrain from the ps2 modchip installation. Nowadays you kids have solderless modchips for ur ps2s. I also heard of some softmod or something, haven't looked into it.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG