RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

drawings of chip chan kick

Started by dfrost, 10/03/2008, 12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfrost

MissaFX

Where did this come from?

Thanks for posting it :mrgreen:
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

SignOfZeta

That is one seriously over compressed series of images. Wow.
IMG

Turbo D

Cool find dude! Thnx for posting them.  :)
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Neat and a bit naughty (my favorite).  Thanks for sharing.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

*fapfapfapfapfap*

:lol:

this is a good game.  I played it for 8 hrs straight yesterday.  Oops
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

dfrost

QuoteWhere did this come from?
Discovery in a french site, and i don't put the other pictures because is for adult.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: dfrost on 10/03/2008, 12:54 PM
QuoteWhere did this come from?
Discovery in a french site, and i don't put the other pictures because is for adult.
I'm an adult.  :P
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

nat

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 10/03/2008, 01:14 AMThat is one seriously over compressed series of images. Wow.
No shit. dfrost, could you possibly post some decent quality versions of those?

This is 2008, not 1994. No need to compress things so much as to degrade their quality to that level.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Sensei

What is the policy for adult content on this site?

MissaFX

Quote from: Sensei on 10/04/2008, 05:00 AMWhat is the policy for adult content on this site?
We have rules here??  Ok, actually I do think we do somewhere, but I just tried to find them and couldn't.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

SignOfZeta

Quote from: Sensei on 10/04/2008, 05:00 AMWhat is the policy for adult content on this site?
I don't know, but I'm sure its something like "don't". This stuff on the other hand is pretty mild, and its also official art for an actual PC-FX game, and this is a PC-FX site, so it would just be flat stupid to ban it.
IMG