@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Is Obama a god damn fucktard?

Started by Joe Redifer, 03/30/2009, 12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you feel about America's current overlord?

He is a god damn fucktard.  I wish I were racist so I could hate him even more than I do now.
3 (15%)
He is a fucktard AND I am racist so boy I really don't know what to do with myself!!!!
2 (10%)
He is OK I guess.  Whatever.
4 (20%)
I like Obama!  He is god damn fucking awesome and the world will be way better after he gets done with it.  Fuckin' A!
6 (30%)
I like Obama but I am racist so I am dutifully forced to be angry that he is my boss.
0 (0%)
Why do people keep calling him black even though he is half white?  He's as much white as he is black.  I say white people should get at least half the credit for his creation.  He is a cracka!
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Joe Redifer

Well, is Obama everything you hoped for, or is he an evil asswipe?  Will he change everything or not?

Are Democrats better than Republicans?  Would you vote for Rush Limbaugh?  Discuss!

SuperDeadite

It's well known now that Obama is the anti-christ.  Which should I vote for?  :-$
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

termis

I like his handling of foreign policy so far.

IMO, his economic/fiscal policies are not in the best long-term interest of America.

Typical of Democrats, I suppose.

albinoMithos

He is a fucktard AND I am racist so boy I really don't know what to do with myself!!!!

And I use the term racist loosely because I fuckin' hate all races.  Seriously they can all go fuck off.  Also Obama is and has always been full of shit.

NecroPhile

He is OK I guess.  Whatever.

Like all politicians, he's full of shit.  At least he's pissing away trillions of dollars here, instead of in the desert.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

MotherGunner

There is only one race....the human race.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Turbo D

I am racist against humans, for I am Terran!
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

nat

I like Obama!  He is god damn fucking awesome and the world will be way better after he gets done with it.  Fuckin' A!

While I don't agree with him 100%, he's probably the best president of my lifetime. Clinton was decent, extracurricular activities aside, so it's a close call. For some reason I feel like Obama is really going to initiate change however, only history will tell. Although he's done more in his first 60-something days in office than any president, ever, so I'm hopeful.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Keranu

Jimmy Carter should be re-elected.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

pceslayer

I have to say Obama isn't a fucktard... If anything he is one of the smartest people to take office.

But his bailout garbage is just that... garbage...

rag-time4

Quote from: Keranu on 03/30/2009, 11:49 PMJimmy Carter should be re-elected.
That would be really interesting if he ran again! Even as Obama's running mate next term.

Who is Biden? I know nothing about him.

Arkhan Asylum

Its too early to say since its been <4 months since hes been doin stuff.

also, the word fucktard should be banned from pcefx.com
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

Shut up, fucktard.  This is the Fighting Street forum and there are no rules here.  If you don't like it, then you can go into a corner and cry.  God damn, why are there so many pussies on the internet?  Man up, grow a pair and embrace the word fucktard you little cunt bag!

rag-time4

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/01/2009, 05:51 AMShut up, fucktard.  This is the Fighting Street forum and there are no rules here.  If you don't like it, then you can go into a corner and cry.  God damn, why are there so many pussies on the internet?  Man up, grow a pair and embrace the word fucktard you little cunt bag!
Is there a rule against setting up rules on Fighting Street??

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/01/2009, 05:51 AMShut up, fucktard.  This is the Fighting Street forum and there are no rules here.  If you don't like it, then you can go into a corner and cry.  God damn, why are there so many pussies on the internet?  Man up, grow a pair and embrace the word fucktard you little cunt bag!
oh thats right its the flame forum, that means some people had an extra dose of dipshit and put on their tool-caps this morning.

lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!