What's your longest continuous urine stream?

Started by Joe Redifer, 04/03/2009, 11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

Timewise, not length.

Usually I can do 1 minute without breaking the stream.  Sometimes it is a minute and a half and I think my record is nearly two minutes.  The best time for this is when you first pee after getting up from sleep.  Make sure to have a wall clock or a watch or something visible where you can see the seconds from where you stand at the toilet (or urinal if you have one installed in your house).

termis

I will time it tomorrow morning, but I'd guess somewhere around 1 hour and 28 minutes, give or take 30 seconds.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Keranu

Deju vu, I was just thinking of this thread the other day.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Sparky

hmmmmm... unsure of time but being Canadian we piss in the snow alot so i can usually write my name and a brief description of myself in 1 stream!!! :P
add a few beers and i am a fucking fountain.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 04/03/2009, 01:50 PMhmmmmm... unsure of time but being Canadian we piss in the snow alot so i can usually write my name and a brief description of myself in 1 stream!!! :P
add a few beers and i am a fucking fountain.
Don't eat the yellow snow!!

I've had some pretty long sessions, but I've never actually timed one. I'll post later.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

nat

I bet Canadians use some gay, retarded metric system or other such bullshit to measure their piss duration thus making their entries invalid.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Arjak

And I thought I was the only one who thought about things like this... :lol:
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

guyjin

Sparky

Quote from: nat on 04/04/2009, 02:19 PMI bet Canadians use some gay, retarded metric system or other such bullshit to measure their piss duration thus making their entries invalid.
hahaha....you would think that but no... when canadians want to get there piss on we drink that american monkey piss you call beer :P... poor little lambs, you do try!!!

Arkhan Asylum

I once peed on a kindergarten class for a solid 12 minutes.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

Quote from: guest on 04/03/2009, 12:55 PMTry to be original, you worthless fucking retard.  You should die in a fire, tasting your own blood, while screaming for Jesus to save you.
I was wondering who would be the first to catch it.  But this is the perfect forum for it.  Anyway I'd rather die in a fire than drown in a swimming pool so go drink a bottle of AIDS.

Zeon

I've never timed myself, nor did I ever think too. Though I can't vouch for the actual time I did have this epic piss once. Happened after spending the day at a friends house and holding it in for 12+ hours while drinking tons of water. I was weird because after the initial powerful stream, without stopping it EVER so slowly got less and less till it was a tiny yet still continuous stream, and finally the drips. I was taking so damn long i was actually getting impatient, I'd wager 2+ minutes easily, as I never had a piss anywhere near like that before or since.

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/04/2009, 09:16 PMAnyway I'd rather die in a fire than drown in a swimming pool so go drink a bottle of AIDS.
HOLY SHIT!!!!! They bottle AIDS?!?!?!?!?!?!  :o Where? DAMNIT, YOU WILL TELL ME WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* I'm totally not planning to switch out some unsuspecting douchebag's drink out..... :-"

8-[

esteban

I can't even come close to challenging the records that have been documented here in this thread.

Also, we should differentiate between "peeing while flacid" and "peeing while stiff", because that clearly changes things, considerably.

Personally, the latter is one of the most painful exercises in the world, especially if you are not out in the forest and have to aim for a bowl.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sinistron

Here's a little thread derail for you- though bathroom related.
Was at a bachelor party last night- wrecked.  Racked up my worst bathroom fail- I'm a kind enough soul to share it for your amusement.
Stumbled out of bed at like 6 in the morning- dehydrated, head spinning, head smashed by booze and drugs- managed to take a shit- then stood up to try to piss- fell halfway into the toilet and passed out- woke up a few minutes later with my arm in the toilet, my pants down and shit all over my ass.  Fun times.  Just thought I'd share that with all of you.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

guyjin

esteban

Quote from: Sinistron on 04/05/2009, 12:28 PMHere's a little thread derail for you- though bathroom related.
Was at a bachelor party last night- wrecked.  Racked up my worst bathroom fail- I'm a kind enough soul to share it for your amusement.
Stumbled out of bed at like 6 in the morning- dehydrated, head spinning, head smashed by booze and drugs- managed to take a shit- then stood up to try to piss- fell halfway into the toilet and passed out- woke up a few minutes later with my arm in the toilet, my pants down and shit all over my ass.  Fun times.  Just thought I'd share that with all of you.
Sinsitron, you are truly a humble man for sharing that. It was, of course, quite amusing.

But it was also gross. Ewwwwwwwwww.....

;)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Sinistron on 04/05/2009, 12:28 PMHere's a little thread derail for you- though bathroom related.
Why the hell did you stand up to pee?  Thanks for sharing the giggles, you classy dude.  :lol:

Sinistron

I also stood up to wipe my ass- or something- I don't remember all that much- supposedly I broke something of Sue's too and threw it into the bathtub.
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Sinistron on 04/06/2009, 11:09 AMI also stood up to wipe my ass- or something- I don't remember all that much- supposedly I broke something of Sue's too and threw it into the bathtub.
Hahaha!! "Bathroom Fail"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, that's a glorious bathroom adventure. Dang!  :lol:

Just the image of you passed out with your arm in the toilet with shit all over your ass. Man oh man.  :lol: That must have been one hell of a bachelor party.  =D>
IMG

Sinistron

Quote from: ceti alpha on 04/06/2009, 11:48 AMThat must have been one hell of a bachelor party.  =D>
It was.  Many unexpected twists and turns.  :)
IMG

Sparky

haha... i laughed out loud hard on this, and my wife wanted to know what was so funny, telling her the story was not a good idea  :lol:

DJLobo

:lol: At least you made to the bathroom, Sinistron. An old friend of mine used to get so drunk that he'd pee on his pile of dirty laundry, thinking that he made it to the bathroom.
Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: DJLobo on 04/06/2009, 02:06 PM
:lol: At least you made to the bathroom, Sinistron. An old friend of mine used to get so drunk that he'd pee on his pile of dirty laundry, thinking that he made it to the bathroom.
:shock:

He had a habit of doing this?  :shock:

:lol:
IMG

DJLobo

Quote from: ceti alpha on 04/06/2009, 04:21 PM
Quote from: DJLobo on 04/06/2009, 02:06 PM
:shock:

He had a habit of doing this?  :shock:

He was my roommate my senior year of college. Heard him do it at least twice, but there was a couple of other times where I'd wake up in the morning and the room smelled like piss. Naturally, he denied it every time until he smelled his laundry.  :lol:
Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

Sparky

well i actually timed it today, I had to go bad this afternoon as i did not go all freak'n morning... it was 1min 21 secs long... that is without breaking the stream!!!  those extra squirts at the end don't count  [-X  ahhh... feels like i accomplished something today :)

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 04/07/2009, 10:53 PMwell i actually timed it today, I had to go bad this afternoon as i did not go all freak'n morning... it was 1min 21 secs long... that is without breaking the stream!!!  those extra squirts at the end don't count  [-X  ahhh... feels like i accomplished something today :)
IMG

Tatsujin

sure it's no record of mine, but I measured my stream after having some beers and a bottle of wine, and it was good 50secs :lol:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

boogiecat

Mine's too almost 25-30 seconds which is too long... :mrgreen:

RoyVegas

Hmmm derailing for a second but still piss related.

When I used to drive a cab I picked up a REALLY hot chick and some drunk bastard from a hotel.  In route to their destination he asked me to pull to pull over because he had to take a piss and couldn't hold it.  I pull over and he runs to some bushes and takes his piss.  He runs back, jumps in the cabs is just laughing hysterically.  The sexy chick asks him "what the hell is so funny?"  He says "I shit my pants!" and just keeps on laughing.  Wow! thanks for jumping in my cab after shitting in your pants you fucking asshat!  God I'm glad I don't drive a cab anymore.
All is well. :)

guyjin

NecroPhile

Quote from: RoyVegas on 05/17/2009, 12:06 PMHmmm derailing for a second but still piss related.

When I used to drive a cab I picked up a REALLY hot chick and some drunk bastard from a hotel.  In route to their destination he asked me to pull to pull over because he had to take a piss and couldn't hold it.  I pull over and he runs to some bushes and takes his piss.  He runs back, jumps in the cabs is just laughing hysterically.  The sexy chick asks him "what the hell is so funny?"  He says "I shit my pants!" and just keeps on laughing.  Wow! thanks for jumping in my cab after shitting in your pants you fucking asshat!  God I'm glad I don't drive a cab anymore.
What was the sexy chick's response?  If she didn't run for the hills, she must've been a whore.  :D

Turbo D

haha, she is going to shit on his chest when she gets home! :lol:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 05/18/2009, 12:00 PM
Quote from: RoyVegas on 05/17/2009, 12:06 PMHmmm derailing for a second but still piss related.

What was the sexy chick's response?  If she didn't run for the hills, she must've been a whore.  :D
I don't recall her being angry..  I would have to say she was either one of three things.  1)  She was just used to her scumbag boyfriend/husband, 2) she was a prostitute looking for some easy cash or 3) a chick just looking to rob a poor drunk bastard.  Tough call to be honest.

NecroPhile

Quote from: RoyVegas on 05/18/2009, 02:36 PMI don't recall her being angry..  I would have to say she was either one of three things.  1)  She was just used to her scumbag boyfriend/husband, 2) she was a prostitute looking for some easy cash or 3) a chick just looking to rob a poor drunk bastard.  Tough call to be honest.
Is there really any difference between those three?  Not in my experience; all women are there to take your money and/or sanity.  :lol:

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 05/18/2009, 03:40 PM
Quote from: RoyVegas on 05/18/2009, 02:36 PMI don't recall her being angry..  I would have to say she was either one of three things.  1)  She was just used to her scumbag boyfriend/husband, 2) she was a prostitute looking for some easy cash or 3) a chick just looking to rob a poor drunk bastard.  Tough call to be honest.
Is there really any difference between those three?  Not in my experience; all women are there to take your money and/or sanity.  :lol:
Now don't be a sceptic, perfect women exist.  Their like Bigfoot or the Lochness Monster, they get sighted here and there but no one really has any true proof.

Tatsujin

best story since long IMG
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Tatsujin on 05/18/2009, 08:44 PM

best story since long IMG
:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IMG