10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Digi.k

JoshTurboTrollX

Duo_R

Tats - did you do the iphone micro photo? I find this one on the net without that last slide. Want a higher res of the last photo.

Quote from: Tatsujin on 04/19/2010, 09:36 PM/iphonemicro.jpg
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Tatsujin

Lol, yeah i did that. but unfortunately, this is already the final resolution :(
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

What is the point of ANY game that is sealed?

Tatsujin

Nothing really, it's just an allusion to those very few guys who have recently opened their superhyperuberare US MC, and now scratching their heads about.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

blueraven

JoshTurboTrollX

That is epic!! lmao!!  We should do TurboB Fest next year instead of Turbo Fest  hahahaa!!!

QuoteSources:
https://comicsalliance.com/the-best-video-game-moments-in-scott-pilgrim/
wayback.comicsalliance.com/the-best-video-game-moments-in-scott-pilgrim/
https://townsquare.media/site/622/files/2009/07/bonkpilg-456.jpg
The Best Video Game Moments in 'Scott Pilgrim'
"Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" riffed on Bonk's Adventure for the TurboGrafx 16...
bonkpilg-456.jpg
IMG

guyjin

JoshTurboTrollX

fuck it, todays lunch.

IMG

Joe Redifer

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16IMG
Scott Pilgrim ain't got nothin' on Bonk.

Also, WTF is Turbob?

Opethian

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/26/2010, 12:04 PMfuck it, todays lunch.

IMG
The gun is for when you realize what you've just done!
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Opethian on 08/26/2010, 04:28 PMThe gun is for when you realize what you've just done!
After measuring your fat ass with the tape measure, eh?  :lol:

I can only guess that that conglomeration was inspired by an epic case of weed induced munchies, but I like how he showed the restraint and put the BBQ sauce on the side.

Tatsujin

And here comes my classical, trusted and well-tried sunny side-up egg recipe as PNG-format :)

/sunnysideupegg.png

Tatsujin

JoshTurboTrollX

That will fucking kill you dead.

blueraven

20090301-pizzaburger.webp

Jesus Christ. You're giving the Lutherburger a run for it's money.

that's like: Heart FAIL

Tatsujin

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/27/2010, 11:47 AMThat will fucking kill you dead.
On what you can let one go!!!

RoyVegas

Even looking at the food pics will give you a heart attack.

They sure look yummy though.
All is well. :)

Opethian

IMG

Tatsujin

me: /albumpicc.jpg

funny: /randytuesday23.jpg

funny mk2:
/22362540.jpg

my friend quentin at my home:
/25278101501304454004055.jpg

Opethian

/albumpicc.jpg

Your are a Wizard?!?!
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

/1282959133272.jpg
/1282188252373.jpg

NecroPhile

More random pictures and less lulz-free comics!  Thanks.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 08/30/2010, 12:42 PMMore random pictures and less lulz-free comics!  Thanks.
Sorry you no has sense of humor dick sandwich.  Perhaps you can add something random to "bring teh lulz"  ????

>:C

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Tatsujin

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Tatsujin

JoshTurboTrollX

Joe Redifer

JoshTurboTrollX

LOL, good one joe- there's more to that pic.

IMG

blueraven

Ryu + Mozart = funny

random picture of dog = not so funny

I remember seeing the "If You Are Vin Diesel" poster awhile back.

... and what exactly is the last post?

more LULZ NAO.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: blueraven on 09/09/2010, 03:42 AM... and what exactly is the last post?
more LULZ NAO.
I think its a 'all games listed are inspired by Blaster Master' poster..... maybe?  I just thought it looks cool.

Heres moar to make you lafff.

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

Some good stuff in here.  Worth the look:

IMG

guyjin

tried the Elevator one. didn't work.

NecroPhile

Quote from: guyjin on 09/10/2010, 03:12 PMtried the Elevator one. didn't work.
Get a fireman's key.

Joe Redifer

You were in a shitty elevator.  Complain to the building's owner and demand that he install proper elevators.

Opethian

IMG

Tatsujin

JoshTurboTrollX

Tatsujin

_Paul

Taking into account the Pope's current visit to the UK, this was seen outside a Primary School.

/scaledy.jpg

JoshTurboTrollX

Ceti Alpha

hahaha. Sounds good to me.

*cracks beer*
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 09/16/2010, 02:23 PMTaking into account the Pope's current visit to the UK, this was seen outside a Primary School.

/scaledy.jpg
Mwuhahahahahaha!