The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/25/2010, 06:33 PMYou have to keep that mustache area clear of hair, though.  You still have a lot to learn about being truly lazy.
Well, we all have to draw the line somewhere. Mustache = food magnet, so I actually spend more time making sure a mustache is free of snot/food/beverage/etc. than shaving my upper lip every other day.

The laborious maintenance of a mustache is sadly downplayed by the pro-stache propagandists.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Joe Redifer

Handlebar mustaches rule.  Grow one.  Now.

Tatsujin

sumthing for the lulz: 

/sutern.jpg
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

I doubt those are factory sealed, correct?  No way to tell if the game has a manual and in what condition it is?

I like "Game gia".  That's pronounced "Game gee-uh" for Game Gear.  Hilarious!  Obviously whoever is running the shop has never taken a look at the game packages that he is selling and tried to reproduce the text phonetically while listening to a Japanese person say it with an extreme accent.

Tatsujin

1. no, japanese shops do shrinkwrap almost every 2nd hand game if it is in box.

2. yeah, that is a common problem here.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

Joe Redifer

Tats, what is that little thing in your picture that says "Mega Drive" on it to the left of Thunder Force 3?

Tatsujin

That's just a seprarator for putting into the shelf, which says that from here on the games with a title starting with the letter "S" can be found.

Digi.k

/avp.jpg
/billclint.jpg
/fail.png
/fail-owned-vacuum-child-fail.jpg

Tatsujin

Sega teh thiefs:

IMG

esteban

Quote from: Tatsujin on 05/09/2010, 09:38 PMSega teh thiefs:

IMG
Wow, that's neat. I never realized that.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Joe Redifer

That's awesome.  If I had ever bothered to watch that movie, I would have spotted that easily.  However I think the movie stole it from Sega.  Remember, Sega was awesome back then and Thunder Blade was everyone's most favorite game. It doesn't surprise me that an entire movie was made around the title screen.  And it only took us 20+ years to figure it out!

Tatsujin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/10/2010, 12:34 AMRemember, Sega was awesome back then and Thunder Blade was everyone's most favorite game. It doesn't surprise me that an entire movie was made around the title screen.  And it only took us 20+ years to figure it out!
HAHAHA!! :lol: :lol: :lol:  =D&gt;

just one lil' problem there is.

Blue Thunder: 1984
Thunder Blade: 1988

but anything aside that, very plausible! :)

Joe Redifer

The folks who made the movie traveled through time in order to try to get the jump on the whole Thunder Blade craze that swept the entire world.  It's mentioned in the director's commentary.  Just imagine if you could take Michael Jackson's Beat It, Billy Jean and Thriller and release it yourself years before he did.  You might make some cash, but you'd be no Michael Jackson and it wouldn't sell well until the real deal came along.

Tatsujin

guyjin

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

_Paul

henrycsc

Yeah, that's pretty cool
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Tatsujin

it's maker must have gotten crazy while doing it. in which nuthouse can we visiting him?

Tatsujin

_Paul

Lol, I've seen that dog on YouTube before. Funneh.

Opethian

IMG

Tatsujin

found a nice loc recently:

/p1100388.jpg

henrycsc

Awesome Tats, you should nab that traffic cone and list it on Ebay with Sparky's broom that you found Ripple's Hat!
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

RoyVegas

Quote from: henrycsc on 06/15/2010, 06:39 PMAwesome Tats, you should nab that traffic cone and list it on Ebay with Sparky's broom that you found Ripple's Hat!
:lol:
All is well. :)

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

^^  :lol:

That's why I stick to the golden fiddle contest.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Opethian

IMG

blueraven

JoshTurboTrollX

JoshTurboTrollX

Sometimes, I hate Role Playing Games....

/mooks1.png

NecroPhile

Opethian

IMG

Digi.k

saw this today...

/Photo0633.jpg
/chickenfightjpg.gif
/footballjpg.gif

blueraven

Opethian

IMG

_Paul

/epicfailanimalloverfail.jpg

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 07/05/2010, 03:26 PM/epicfailanimalloverfail.jpg
lol. in a first instant i've thought that this not so attractive woman let off some steam out of her eyeballs :lol:

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 07/05/2010, 03:26 PM/epicfailanimalloverfail.jpg
If you're the cat, it's a win.  :)

Tatsujin

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Sparky

hahahaha... almost spit out my coffee... <<shakes fist>> :P

JoshTurboTrollX

hoobs88

That's awesome! Where is that building?
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

JoshTurboTrollX

JoshTurboTrollX

IMG

Ducktails did it first!!

Tatsujin

Lol @ teh in (line-)skat0r :lol:

ZachSpears

Quote from: Opethian on 06/18/2010, 07:10 PMson_i_am_disappoint.gif
i can honestly say i have never laughed as hard as i did after i saw this picture.