@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Back to the Future...

Started by Turbo D, 02/25/2010, 11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo D

So I was drivin' down the 210 in my big gray van (on my way to the mall after class,) when I saw something amazing: out of nowhere, a car warped onto the freeway out of some sort of multi-dimensional black hole or something. I tried to photograph the car as much as I could, but it eventually warped....Back to the Future!  8)

IMG
^coolest doode in Cali^
IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

nectarsis

*Waits for tats brain to melt* LOL

I remember seeing these kits for sale (quiet expensive IIRC)...always wondered if anyone actually bought them.  My inner geek is smiling.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Tatsujin

HAHAHAAH -> SHIETTT!! -> MOST AMAZING & COOLEST THING EVER SEEN F0'REAL!!! :shock:  :D

the 8th world wonder!!

i would have probably freaked out to sheer infinite max!!

nice catch turbo d =D> =D> =D> & thanks for sharing!!

btw: how is the law regulations in US about such modified cars?
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

nectarsis

Quote from: Tatsujin on 02/25/2010, 11:44 PMHAHAHAAH -> SHIETTT!! -> MOST AMAZING & COOLEST THING EVER SEEN F0'REAL!!! :shock:  :D

the 8th world wonder!!

i would have probably freaked out to sheer infinite max!!

nice catch turbo d =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; & thanks for sharing!!

btw: how is the law regulations in US about such modified cars?
BAH laws...the cops are on his tail, as long as he can hit 88 mph he's home free ;)

Tatsujin

Quote from: nectarsis on 02/25/2010, 11:45 PMBAH laws...the cops are on his tail, as long as he can hit 88 mph he's home free ;)
sure. but also don't forget to feed your mr. fusion with banana peels and half empty beer cans before start your daily ride ;)
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

nat

How does he get away with not having a real license plate?
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Tatsujin

1. who needs a real license plate if you have a mr. fusion and a flux capacitor as compensation?

2. probably he's from the future for real and that is how license plates looking then?

rag-time4

Quote from: nat on 02/26/2010, 12:14 AMHow does he get away with not having a real license plate?
The car must be new, so he doesn't have an official license plate yet.

Joe Redifer

That is too awesome.  I just watched Back to the Future 2 a few nights ago.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: nat on 02/26/2010, 12:14 AMHow does he get away with not having a real license plate?
he might have a plate on the front.  its legit if you do that!

too bad you didnt see the interior.  I wonder if its got the time circuits and stuff
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Great pictures :)

Here in NJ, several different bars have "rented" just such a vehicle to draw crowds at night.  I've personally seen this twice, once in Morristown on some holiday (New Year's ?, St. Patrick's Day?) a year or two ago. All the doors/hatchback are left open and you can look at the interior. I don't know if it is 100% authentic to film, but it looked like the interior from the film.

The DeLorean was pumpin' out 80's synthpop (fine by me), and had some light effects that I don't remember seeing in the film.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

The look on the driver's face is just so awesome.  He knows that he's the cat's meow.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 02/26/2010, 03:20 AMtoo bad you didnt see the interior.  I wonder if its got the time circuits and stuff
you can slightly see it on picture 2. I think he has it all!!

hoobs88

Quote from: rag-time4 on 02/26/2010, 02:27 AM
It looks like the license plate is a bar code...in the future, radar scanners can also scan the bar code to indicate who is speeding...I bet.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Tatsujin

Quote from: hoobs88 on 02/26/2010, 10:08 AM
Quote from: rag-time4 on 02/26/2010, 02:27 AM
It looks like the license plate is a bar code...in the future, radar scanners can also scan the bar code to indicate who is speeding...I bet.
in future, there are no bar codes. bar codes are so 80s.

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 02/26/2010, 03:20 AM
he might have a plate on the front.  its legit if you do that!

too bad you didnt see the interior.  I wonder if its got the time circuits and stuff
I know some states don't require a front plate, but none that don't require a back one  :-s :-k

TurboXray

Quote from: guest on 02/26/2010, 09:40 AMThe look on the driver's face is just so awesome.  He knows that he's the cat's meow.
Hahaha I was laughing when I saw the look on this face. It's perfect :D

SignOfZeta

Quote from: Tatsujinbtw: how is the law regulations in US about such modified cars?
It depends on the state. While Cali has semi-strict emissions laws, they are very lax on almost everything else compared to states like North Carolina. Here in Michigan your car pretty much has to be on fire for a cop to pull you over. They give tickets for almost nothing but speeding here since they can monitor that with their radar guns while sitting on their worthless fat cop asses.

Nowhere in the US are the car rules as strict as they are in Germany, or most of Europe (Belgum and Switzeland, from what I've heard, are horrible about this). You do need a number plate no matter where you are in the US. I'm not sure how he's getting away with that with this car.
IMG

TheClash603

Herbie the love bug is cooler.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/26/2010, 01:14 PM
Quote from: Tatsujinbtw: how is the law regulations in US about such modified cars?
It depends on the state. While Cali has semi-strict emissions laws, they are very lax on almost everything else compared to states like North Carolina. Here in Michigan your car pretty much has to be on fire for a cop to pull you over. They give tickets for almost nothing but speeding here since they can monitor that with their radar guns while sitting on their worthless fat cop asses.

Nowhere in the US are the car rules as strict as they are in Germany, or most of Europe (Belgum and Switzeland, from what I've heard, are horrible about this). You do need a number plate no matter where you are in the US. I'm not sure how he's getting away with that with this car.
in ohio, if your car is >=25 years old, they dont give a rats ass about emissions.

this includes the DMC-12
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

SignOfZeta

In Michigan we have no inspections of any kind. You can cut the catalyst off a brand new car and run leaded gasoline in it. It isn't strictly legal, but nobody is ever going to know.

The end result is that there are thousands of cars on the road in this state that are total deathtraps to the drivers and anyone around them. Four bald tires in the snow, suspension is falling apart, etc. Nowhere is this more true than in the SE, which is, unfortunately, where I work.
IMG

Sparky

christ on a cross that is cool!!! as much as us guys think it is gooood does the guy pick up chickies driving that :)
 :-k

guyjin

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/26/2010, 01:14 PMI'm not sure how he's getting away with that with this car.
Because I think a cop is going to see that car and either: a) say "that's too awesome to pull over" or b) pull him over just to get a closer look at it, and then let the driver off with a warning.

_Paul

Quote from: guest on 02/27/2010, 09:00 PMchrist on a cross that is cool!!! as much as us guys think it is gooood does the guy pick up chickies driving that :)
 :-k
Most likely only nerdy girls.

Joe Redifer

Nerdy girls can be hot.

Dark Fact

Quote from: Joe RediferNerdy girls can be hot.
Word. 8)
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

_Paul

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 03/20/2010, 03:45 PMIMG
hmm kind of cute in a nerdy way "drolls" damn now i got slobber all over my keyboard....
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

guyjin

Quote from: TR0N on 03/20/2010, 11:16 PMdamn now i got slobber all over my keyboard....
yeah. "slobber". that's it.

_Paul

I think we should have a thread devoted to pictures of Japanese girls.