Chris Covell has one of the 101 best gaming sites on the internet.

Started by Joe Redifer, 10/18/2010, 12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

That's right, 1UP has chosen their favorite 101 gaming sites on the internets.

Click here for the page linking to Chris' site

Sad to say that pcengine-fx.com did not make that list.  Even Neo-Geo.com didn't make it.  But something called Xbox Achievements did.  Go figure.

SignOfZeta

IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Ceti Alpha

First of all, I have to say congratulations to ccovell!! That pretty damn awesome.  =D&gt;

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/18/2010, 12:34 AMSad to say that pcengine-fx.com did not make that list.  Even Neo-Geo.com didn't make it.  But something called Xbox Achievements did.  Go figure.
Yeah, what the hell? And here's there description of PlayStation.Blog:

QuotePlayStation.Blog
As far as official mouthpieces for massive, faceless corporations go, the PlayStation Blog just might be the best. Occasionally, there are even glimmers of human compassion behind that cold, mechanical surface!
Ah, well, sounds like a wonderful place.  :?  :lol:

It is too bad that Pcenginefx or pcedaisakusen didn't make the list. :( At least Covell's title page has a Turbo Express.   :mrgreen:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Tatsujin

Face the Fact. We're way too much niche. And yeah, too little as well :P
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Tatsujin on 10/18/2010, 08:07 AMFace the Fact. We're way too much niche. And yeah, too little as well :P
For sure. I'm not seriously surprised, but you can't help but have just a tiny bit of disappointment. heh
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

JoshTurboTrollX

Actually I would have been shocked to see a website on the top 101 list with only 1 update in over 2 years. :roll:
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!