User awaiting account activation

Started by _Paul, 10/31/2010, 05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Paul

User name is "1980-20.."

I've PM'd Aaron about this but maybe he didn't notice (or has been away), so I'll post it here as well.

Frank_fjs

I experienced a lot of problems registering here too. I had to wait many weeks and in the end only got approval by asking someone who is already a member here to speak on my behalf.

It would be great if this could be looked into. This is a wonderful forum and it would be a shame to exclude people from it.

Colossus1574

Agreed, i joined back in July, and it took me about 2 weeks to get approved, i had to send a followup email to push it through i think?

Joe Redifer

I'd love to help, but mods are unable.

_Paul

This isn't the first time someone has emailed me because their account hasn't been activated. Perhaps it would be wise to have an official sticky stating that new accounts may take several days or even weeks to be approved, just so people know.

PCEngineFX

Sunteam - the account was approved - now all your friend needs to do is activate it.

Accounts can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks and only I have control of the process.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG

1980-20..

Im in woooohoooooo!. Thanks to sunteam_paul and Aoron  O:). Now i can post my sales thread and then you wont hear from me again  :mrgreen:.

Only joking.