RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

New Bomberman - Xbox Live

Started by TheClash603, 12/08/2010, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/32348

Looks kinda meh to me.  I don't like that you can use avatars to play, and the angle looks a little off?

SignOfZeta

WTF? The edits are so rapid fire I can't even tell what the game looks like. I may be getting old, but I need more than .25 seconds to take in visual data.
IMG

turbogrfxfan

commercial sucks lollipops but Looks like fun.  Id prolly enjoy it more than bomberman land. I did have fun playing bomberman land
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

BlueBMW

Back in the day, my friends and I played a ton of Bomberman World for PSX.  Nothing like 5 people gathered around the playstation blowing stuff up.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

NecroPhile

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 12/08/2010, 10:37 PMWTF? The edits are so rapid fire I can't even tell what the game looks like. I may be getting old, but I need more than .25 seconds to take in visual data.
+1.  What was their goal, to induce an epileptic fit?

Anywho, it looks pretty much the same as Bomberman Live, just with more bells and whistles.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Ceti Alpha

Looks OK. I don't mind the ability to use avatars. Kinda makes sense. The Xbox avatar thing is pretty popular, I guess. I'd personally just stick with the Bomberman.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

SignOfZeta

Its such a cliche to say that Bomberman was perfected 15+ years ago but...its true. The new games have online play, but they suck at everything else! Also, the online play only works until the publisher gets bored and shuts down the severs, forcing you to buy the next game in the series.
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 12/10/2010, 06:30 PMIts such a cliche to say that Bomberman was perfected 15+ years ago but...its true. The new games have online play, but they suck at everything else! Also, the online play only works until the publisher gets bored and shuts down the severs, forcing you to buy the next game in the series.
I have Bomberman Blitz on DSiWare and overall it's good for online multiplayer action. When you die playing online you can toss bombs in from the sides to attack the remaining players. I actually think it's a nice touch to be able to exact revenge on the person who killed you.  :twisted: There's no story mode, which is unfortunate, but you can play against AI players and select their difficulty. The only problem is that if you die when playing against say three AIs you are forced to watch the rest of the round, which always goes to the bitter end. It gets really annoying after a while and it's a big reason I don't play it much.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

TheClash603

It took until the Sega Saturn for this game to get perfected.  Only problem is that no one has a land line anymore to play on the netlink.

turbogrfxfan

im happy and welcome new bomberman games.
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"