RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Galaxy Policewoman Legend Sapphire Booties - All Gone!

Started by BlueBMW, 12/20/2010, 09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

UPDATE:  These are all gone!  Thanks to all who donated!

I have removed the original posting here just in case "the man" decided to give me grief over what I've done. :P  But if anyone would like to read the original posting, I have saved a copy of the text and can PM it to you.

BlueBMW

Also, here's the inserts for download if someone wanted them:  http://www.mediafire.com/?7al7uuk7nf3ja98
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Sparky

sure i will grab 1, will send you some cash to cover shipping and some free goodies to ya as well :)

BlueBMW

Quotesure i will grab 1, will send you some cash to cover shipping and some free goodies to ya as well :)
You really want two copies, one for a Soundtrack CD, and one to play :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Sparky

Quote from: BlueBMW on 12/20/2010, 09:42 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/20/2010, 09:40 PMsure i will grab 1, will send you some cash to cover shipping and some free goodies to ya as well :)
You really want two copies, one for a Soundtrack CD, and one to play :D
your so difficult, well fine then!!! :P

GameFreak

=D&gt; I want two. One with normal color and one with incorrect color (for historical purposes, LOL). Do you take Paypal? or how should I pay? You can message me. Thanks.
Also... :-k What is the story and history of these Booties if you know?

:dance: :dance:  :dance:

BlueBMW

Quote from: GameFreak on 12/20/2010, 09:51 PM=D&gt; I want two. One with normal color and one with incorrect color (for historical purposes, LOL). Do you take Paypal? or how should I pay? You can message me. Thanks.
Also... :-k What is the story and history of these Booties if you?
Paypal is fine (gifted paypal is even better :D)  PM me with your address and I'll send you the email address.

Also, added my small role in the history of these to the original posting.  Not sure of the back story of them though.

GameFreak

PM sent
-EDIT- Money sent for 2 discs. And I added some spare change. I can't wait to check this game out.

Frank_fjs

Can you post an approximate cost for international shipping, please? I would gladly make a donation to receive one of these but do not know how much it will cost you to ship a CD to Australia.

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BlueBMW

Quote from: Frank_fjs on 12/20/2010, 10:35 PMCan you post an approximate cost for international shipping, please? I would gladly make a donation to receive one of these but do not know how much it will cost you to ship a CD to Australia.
Just a quick quackulation comes up with something like $4 US for a first class envelope.  Its like $12 US for priority mail international (6-10 days)  I don't mind sending you one, just toss me a few bucks if you feel like it :)

MottZilla

Sent you a PM. Definitely quite a nice community service.

SignOfZeta

This is so awesome. I'll take 5. PM forthcoming.
IMG

RR1980

count me in I want 2 too! One to play and one to listen to! :D

csgx1

Wow, this is awesome.  PM sent for a few.  Will definitely bring a whole lot of joy this Holiday for many people.

blueraven

pm on the way for 4; 2 and 2. I will donate accordingly as well :mrgreen:

jperryss

Just want to say that, once again, such a great offering to the community and I'm sure we all appreciate you doing this.

And I'd love to see someone whip up a 'F@CK Ebay' edition sleeve for these.

And "Cute Sapphire Booties" sounds like some kind of promotional PCE item. Hopefully somebody who genuinely wants to play this game doesn't skip over the thread because of the title. :D

And I will ping you for one of these a bit later in the week!

BlueBMW

A little update here.  Tobias emailed me and said he saw the thread over here.  He kindly sent me a nice pdf file with the jewel case insert and manual insert!  Ill upload it when I get home.  He even added some f@ck ebay goodies to the label. (Tastefully done I must say!)

NecroPhile

You're a good egg, bimmer.  =D&gt;

Hmmmm.  I wonder if this Tobias dude would like to make a similar deal for a spindle full of Space Fantasy Zones.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

Shawn Carr2o

Which arcade card will I need to play Sapphire on my PC Engine Duo-R console?  :)
IMG

chany60126

SignOfZeta

Quote from: Shawn Carr2o on 12/21/2010, 10:55 AMWhich arcade card will I need to play Sapphire on my PC Engine Duo-R console?  :)
Either one will work on a Duo, but the Arcade Card Duo is cheaper.
IMG

Shawn Carr2o

Quote from: guest on 12/21/2010, 09:49 AMYou're a good egg, bimmer.  =D&gt;

Hmmmm.  I wonder if this Tobias dude would like to make a similar deal for a spindle full of Space Fantasy Zones.
Heck how about hard to afford PCE/TG16 CD games? ;)
IMG

Opethian

Tobias only had Sapphire and Space Fantasy Zone.

SFZ was a CD-R though :(
IMG

Shawn Carr2o

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 12/21/2010, 10:58 AM
Quote from: Shawn Carr2o on 12/21/2010, 10:55 AMWhich arcade card will I need to play Sapphire on my PC Engine Duo-R console?  :)
Either one will work on a Duo, but the Arcade Card Duo is cheaper.
I'll need to get an Arcade Card Duo somewhere online. chop5 is helping me get Sapphire. :)
IMG

Shawn Carr2o

Quote from: Opethian on 12/21/2010, 11:01 AMTobias only had Sapphire and Space Fantasy Zone.

SFZ was a CD-R though :(
Space Fantasy Zone looks fun. :)
IMG

Duo_R

5 of the correct color please and would love the the PDF. Oh and someone bought 100 for historical purposes? Lol
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Obfuscate

I have a feeling arcade card prices are going up! Since I won the Thanksgiving freebie I can chip in. Sending a PM.

termis

Likewise, PM sent for this one.  Will gladly chip in for shipping + donation for your effort.  Thanks a ton!

BlueBMW

Quote from: Duo_R on 12/21/2010, 11:14 AM5 of the correct color please and would love the the PDF. Oh and someone bought 100 for historical purposes? Lol
Haha yep!  Not really bought, I'm kind of just sending them to him lol.  We could make a contest out of guessing who it is :lol:

Going through all the PMs now!  Theres a BUNCH of em :P

MotherGunner

Men,  I have to say this is among the best things that has ever happened to this community.  Blue, you are an outstanding individual!

We are ever thankful.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Damaramu

I'd like 2 of the correct color version! PM sent!

blueraven

Vecanti

Awesome blue!  I'll pm with a request and place to send cash donation.

chany60126

I sent some funds to your paypal addy for two copies (one of each). :)

BlueBMW

Updated the original posting!  Please review the "requests" list to make sure I have your requests correct! Also, if there is a NO next to your name, that means I need your address!

MotherGunner

Blue, is there a way you can host the actual PDF for download?
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

blueraven

If hosting is an issue I offer to host the file for public download.

GameFreak

I did a "save image as..." of the insert picture you posted in the beginning of this thread. It doesnt look that bad when printed up to fit a CD case. I'm sure it could be more clear/detailed, but for a CD-copy that I will only use personally, it is no big deal. It works fine for me.

I really like the NO EBAY logo!! :!:

Thanks again to BlueBMW !!! It must feel good acting like Santa.
Let us know when you start shipping so I can sit next to my mailbox all day impatiently.  :-" :dance:

BlueBMW

Quote from: blueraven on 12/22/2010, 01:52 AMIf hosting is an issue I offer to host the file for public download.
I don't have a good way to host it. (Just lazy and haven't looked for a way)  if you have a way to host it ill send it your way!

blueraven

Quote from: BlueBMW on 12/22/2010, 07:29 AM
Quote from: blueraven on 12/22/2010, 01:52 AMIf hosting is an issue I offer to host the file for public download.
I don't have a good way to host it. (Just lazy and haven't looked for a way)  if you have a way to host it ill send it your way!
Ok, I will set up a directory on my server for PCEnigneFX, when I have it up tomorrow afternoon I will get the file uploaded and post the link, I'll send an email tomorrow with more info.  Right-o!

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

christoph

PM sent, great to be able to play this finally :)

I'd love to buy a few nicely printed album arts too

BlueBMW

Quote from: guest on 12/22/2010, 01:47 PMhey blue beemer did you get my PM!?1/11/1
I got it!  I've got you down for 5 good copies and 5 goofy copies :P

UPDATE:  I'll be updating the confirmed request list in the first posting tonight!  I have 5 more requests to add to the list, plus I received a few more addresses!  AGAIN, if I miss you OR have your request wrong, PLEASE let me know!  This is a organizational challenge trying to keep up with all of it :P  I think I've got it under control though.  If I dont respond to your PMs right away, its probably because I have about 20 others to answer too!

77FordTruckMan

sent you a pm, which arcade card do I need to play this? I have the cdrom2 briefcase unit so I'm guessing the duo card in not what I need. Do I need the arcade card pro? would be nice if the duo would work, it's a lot cheaper.

BlueBMW

Quote from: 77FordTruckMan on 12/22/2010, 08:20 PMsent you a pm, which arcade card do I need to play this? I have the cdrom2 briefcase unit so I'm guessing the duo card in not what I need. Do I need the arcade card pro? would be nice if the duo would work, it's a lot cheaper.
With the briefcase unit you'll need an Arcade Card Pro unfortunately :(  The Duo cards will only work for you if you're using a Duo :P

turbogrfxfan

id lik one but no rush at all.  I gots mine.  I just want a spare
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Ceti Alpha

Alright! Sign me up! I'll take one with the normal colour. :D I'll donate as well. :)
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

TGX16

BlueBMW