10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Any Pc Engine/ TG Dating sites out there?

Started by alexsduo, 06/13/2011, 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexsduo

I know there are Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Gay, and etc.  I was wondering if there are any turbo grafx or pc engine dating sites out there.  It would be great if you could find your significant other, playing bonk or something?
Manuals needed: Airzonk
hu: MC, PCE: Zero Wing

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

nectarsis

Man all over the board with some pretty spamy posts tonight no?
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

There are less than 10 females worldwide who even know what a PC Engine and/or TurboGrafx-16 even is, much less play it.

OldRover

My musician at Eponasoft knows what it is, so I guess she's 1 out of those 10. However, she's already taken, sorry guys. :P
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

RR1980

oh I used to be friends with this chick when I was in Jr. High she knows what a PC Engine is too cause her big brother was a big gamer back in the late 80s early 90s so they had a IFU set up with tons of games so I would always go over to her place just to play Fighting Street and Youkaidochuki hehe

termis

Pfft.  My own wife doesn't know what a PC Engine is, let alone a TurboGrafx.

JoshTurboTrollX

I met my wife while playing Dungeon Explorer Online.  nolie
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

alexsduo

Quote from: nectarsis on 06/13/2011, 02:06 AMMan all over the board with some pretty spamy posts tonight no?
Oh, you mean I am spamming for a girl that plays PCE?

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/13/2011, 02:32 AMclick here, plz.
Yeah, that was funny, but it was mostly like dating simulators for PCE, nice one.  I am definitely going to use that site for something, not sure what.

nectarsis

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/13/2011, 08:16 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 06/13/2011, 02:06 AMMan all over the board with some pretty spamy posts tonight no?

Yeah, that was funny, but it was mostly like dating simulators for PCE, nice one.  I am definitely going to use that site for something, not sure what.
Between this thread, completely random Bro of the year, and random outbursts seems a bit spammy lately.

turbogrfxfan

I have no idea what to even say................ I suppose i shouldnt of even clicked on it but here I am. I just hope your joking.  For shits sake man...
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

PunkCryborg

women don't like turbografx they just like crafts, shopping and babies so looks like your soulmate is another dude alexsduo

alexsduo

Quote from: nectarsis on 06/13/2011, 08:41 PM

Between this thread, completely random Bro of the year, and random outbursts seems a bit spammy lately.
Wouldn't spammy be somehow unsolicited commercial messages or something?  I am not asking for credit card numbers, telling you how you need to send ghost manor to me in Nigeria, or anything like that.  Maybe you mean "random or schitzo" rather than "spammy"?

Quote from: elabit on 06/13/2011, 10:44 PMwomen don't like turbografx they just like crafts, shopping and babies so looks like your soulmate is another dude alexsduo
Yes, yes, yes, and unfortunately yes.

nectarsis

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/14/2011, 01:01 AM
Quote from: nectarsis on 06/13/2011, 08:41 PM

Yeah, that was funny, but it was mostly like dating simulators for PCE, nice one.  I am definitely going to use that site for something, not sure what.
Wouldn't spammy be somehow unsolicited commercial messages or something?  I am not asking for credit card numbers, telling you how you need to send ghost manor to me in Nigeria, or anything like that.  Maybe you mean "random or schitzo" rather than "spammy"?

Quote from: elabit on 06/13/2011, 10:44 PMwomen don't like turbografx they just like crafts, shopping and babies so looks like your soulmate is another dude alexsduo
Yes, yes, yes, and unfortunately yes.
Or as in your email spam...pretty much junk. Trolling perhaps.  What you tried to describe is scam.

VestCunt

Quote from: nectarsis on 06/13/2011, 08:41 PMBetween this thread, completely random Bro of the year, and random outbursts seems a bit spammy lately.
200 posts so he can buy Sparky's stickers? :-k

I have to admit though, the Bro thread is great and my opinion of Mr. Alexsduo has done a complete one-eighty.

To answer the OP - no.   I think there have been two ladies on this board in the last six years.  The only woman you're going to see enjoying the PC Engine is Mrs. Nanto playing a GT on some video footage around here somewhere...Aaron has so many films now I can't find it.
Topic Adjourned.

alexsduo

Nectaris,

I am sure we could discuss this all day, but to me spammy = of relating to spam (unsolicited emails/messages/etc).  I post stuff I think is funny or interesting or whatever.  Spam, does not have a good connotation, unless you are into shoulder pork and ham.  The majority of spam I get is to enlarge my penis, lose belly fat or that I won a lottery prize, I hope my posts do not resemble that.  I admit I was overzealous with posting about a particular game, and I have been punished, I earned a bad reputation, and I earned it. But, people can make mistakes and learn from them.  I was douching it up, but I would like to think that I have made some one laugh, or cry or that it was worth it for me to join this forum. 

I have a general love for collecting (and) playing video games, but my love for T/P is a strong one, nor is it fleeting.  I would even stand up for Keith Courage, yeah with or without his Alpha Zone. 

Quote from: guest on 06/14/2011, 01:41 AM
Quote from: nectarsis on 06/13/2011, 08:41 PMBetween this thread, completely random Bro of the year, and random outbursts seems a bit spammy lately.
200 posts so he can buy Sparky's stickers? :-k

I have to admit though, the Bro thread is great and my opinion of Mr. Alexsduo has done a complete one-eighty.

To answer the OP - no.   I think there have been two ladies on this board in the last six years.  The only woman you're going to see enjoying the PC Engine is Mrs. Nanto playing a GT on some video footage around here somewhere...Aaron has so many films now I can't find it.
I think I find videos of women playing T/P (Turbografx/Pc engine) better than pron, I will try to find some...

I don't know what "Sparky's Stickers" are, I know of Sparky, but I am not sure what his stickers are....

IMG

VestCunt

Topic Adjourned.

nectarsis

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/15/2011, 01:24 PMSpam, does not have a good connotation

I was douching it up,
Well at least you admit you were trolling for (a sad attempt) at lulz.

alexsduo

Um, which time?  I totally stand behind T/P dating.  That is a great idea. I think it would not work in the US, but in Japan I could totally charge an arm and leg to sorry Saps, or just myself.  I actually like your blog btw, it is pretty cool.  I just sold my moped to someone in Wi..

@sparky, I actually don't have a need for most of the stickers... The inserts are kind of cool... I had no idea I needed to post more than 200 to buy that cool stuff, so now.....:)

I am actually just looking for a couple manuals....Turrican/Super Star Soldier, but I may as well post and post and post  :mrgreen:

turbogrfxfan

Yeah its cool man. You didn't mean any harm. We all do things from time to time. I know u were having fun it just didn't hit me right but who am i
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

blueraven

Any Pc Engine/ TG Dating sites out there?

Quote from: God ~ date=When the earth was formedNo.

Keranu

Well look at the bright side, gents: our odds are greater than finding Pippin chicks.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

alexsduo

Insert hilarious craigslist personal ad here?

30 year old male seeks attractive female for courtship.  Looking for a mate that has at least played a Turbo Grafx 16, PC Engine, Turbo Duo, PCFX, even a turbo express, or similar hu playing gaming system.  Must have at least 2 complete games, a turbo tap, and at least 2 controllers to be considered.  Must be into Ordyne , Parasol Stars, Bonk 3, Chew Man Fu, and similar multiplayer games.   Must have been into NEC consoles since they were first released.  Noobs, can respond, but be prepared to study up, and have weekly tests.  Please send a photo of your high scores.  That is all.

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: Keranu on 06/16/2011, 10:45 AMWell look at the bright side, gents: our odds are greater than finding Pippin chicks.
I don't know, Apple products are popular with the ladies......
--DragonmasterDan

VestCunt

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/16/2011, 01:57 PMInsert hilarious craigslist personal ad here?

30 year old male seeks attractive female for courtship.  Looking for a mate that has at least played a Turbo Grafx 16, PC Engine, Turbo Duo, PCFX, even a turbo express, or similar hu playing gaming system.  Must have at least 2 complete games, a turbo tap, and at least 2 controllers to be considered.  Must be into Ordyne , Parasol Stars, Bonk 3, Chew Man Fu, and similar multiplayer games.   Must have been into NEC consoles since they were first released.  Noobs, can respond, but be prepared to study up, and have weekly tests.  Please send a photo of your high scores.  That is all. 
You had me at "Ordyne."
Topic Adjourned.

hoobs88

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/16/2011, 01:57 PMInsert hilarious craigslist personal ad here?

Thumbs up!
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns