PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runinruder

Quote from: guyjin on 03/19/2008, 08:39 PMwhat game is that, anyway?
It's Bazaru de Gozaru, a very fun (but very rare) trial-and-error puzzle game.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

TurboXray

Quote from: turbo D on 03/08/2008, 11:40 AMIMG
Man! You are sooo grinning about holding that turbo stuff while posing for the pic! That's a "I'm loving my Duo grin" - awesome  :mrgreen:

sinfreealex

Sinistron

alright a jerry jelly not afraid to show his face!   :D
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

sinfreealex

rag-time4

guyjin

sinfreealex kinda looks like Jean-Luc Picard, but with hair.

Tatsujin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/19/2008, 08:25 PMSuddenly I don't want to play that game you're holding anymore.   :D
:cry: i promise, it's still a lot of fun :mrgreen:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Ceti Alpha

Welcome to the circus sinfreealex --- by the way I don't believe you.  :P (re: "sinfree")  :mrgreen:

Good to see another east coaster. I love Maine. I have to take a trip down to Freeport/Portland soon. My car flashlight is one of those turn-crank generator dohickeys from L.L.Bean. hehe

I'm up in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

sinfreealex

Quote from: ceti alpha on 03/20/2008, 09:02 AMWelcome to the circus sinfreealex --- by the way I don't believe you.  :P (re: "sinfree")  :mrgreen:

Good to see another east coaster. I love Maine. I have to take a trip down to Freeport/Portland soon. My car flashlight is one of those turn-crank generator dohickeys from L.L.Bean. hehe

I'm up in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
I don't want to shock anyone but the "sinfree" relates to me not having a religion of any kind. "Atheist" some call it. Glad to be here.

Picard? I'll take it. :)

Sinistron

word!  :dance:
religion can watch out b'low me!  :lol:
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

guyjin

Who needs god when you've got the Turbografx? Nobody!  8)

nat

@sinfreealex-- Where in Maine are you located? Most of my family is from Maine (I currently live in Seattle, WA). We have vacation property just outside Bath though, and I'll be out there in September.

sinfreealex

nat: I live in Bangor, which is pretty much the center of the state geographically. It's just big enough to be called a city. Bath is a bit of a drive from here. Think "urban" with trees everywhere. It's a nice enough place.

MurderDate

sin,  welcome !!   cool !

I'm from southern New Hampshire and have been to Maine a number of times.  I went camping up there once, in the early 90s, on some big sandy beach..  we went canoing  and had a camp fire and the whole ball of wax.  good memories
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

NecroPhile

Welcome aboard, sinfreealex.  Nice poster you have there, though Storm should be front, center, and preferably topless.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nat

Quote from: sinfreealex on 03/20/2008, 11:16 AMnat: I live in Bangor, which is pretty much the center of the state geographically. It's just big enough to be called a city. Bath is a bit of a drive from here. Think "urban" with trees everywhere. It's a nice enough place.
I know where Bangor is and all that, like I said, my family is from all over that state.  I spent half my childhood in Maine and I've tried to make it back at least once a year since then but I've been slacking lately. My grandparents used to live in Union, when my grandfather died, my grandmother lived in Bangor for a while. Now she lives in Topsham.

Ceti Alpha

Quote"Atheist" some call it.
I'm an "atheist" as well, but I try and avoid that term as it's reached almost sectarian connotations.  :roll:
IMG

Sinistron

Bangor! Wow isn't that Steven King turf?
IMG

sinfreealex

Quote from: Sinistron on 03/20/2008, 01:24 PMBangor! Wow isn't that Steven King turf?
Mr. King's house is a 10min walk/2min drive from mine. I lived in his neighborhood years back. He's a really nice guy and does a lot for the community. When I was a kid, you could go trick or treating at his house, he and his wife would hand out the candy, but the crazies have ended that now. Nightshift had parts filmed in downtown Bangor. Funny thing about it is that the area where the character is driving around is less than a block here and they are driving in a circle. I always laugh a bit when they show it on TV. Quite a few of the locations that inspired his books are in the area too. There is a tour bus that you can take to check them all out. I drive by the pet cemetery quite often, in fact. Alright, sorry for blabbing. Glad to see you all are so friendly.

guyjin

Quote from: MurderDate on 03/20/2008, 11:25 AMI'm from southern New Hampshire and have been to Maine a number of times.  I went camping up there once, in the early 90s, on some big sandy beach..  we went canoing  and had a camp fire and the whole ball of wax.  good memories
you brought your express, of course?  :)

Quote from: sinfreealex on 03/20/2008, 02:43 PMAlright, sorry for blabbing. Glad to see you all are so friendly.
so long as you don't reach kitsunexus levels, you'll be fine  :)

Ninja Spirit

Sinistron

nice pimp pic ninja spirit!  I too will add a pimp photo of mine.

/l_e5bbf0f019fd21d31b626361bcb7b560.jpg
IMG

PCEngineHell

You've got better lookin hos :P. Ninjas are kinda homely lookin :(

Sinistron

IMG

nat

Hahahaha, oh shit Michael you kill me sometimes.

sinfreealex

All the ladies look good to me, as long as they're not tipping scales. ;)

TurboXray

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 03/21/2008, 09:15 PMYou've got better lookin hos :P. Ninjas are kinda homely lookin :(
That's messed up. What if one of those girls is his girl friend? Man... :roll:

Anyway, Ninja looks a little more relaxed as Sin's trying to hard  :-k

Sinistron

Sin was mighty trashed I can assure you  :P

but hey the chick around ninja's left arm looks hella cute!
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: TurboXray on 03/21/2008, 09:20 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 03/21/2008, 09:15 PMYou've got better lookin hos :P. Ninjas are kinda homely lookin :(
That's messed up. What if one of those girls is his girl friend? Man... :roll:

Anyway, Ninja looks a little more relaxed as Sin's trying to hard  :-k
Its no offense,he knows I am jk'ing. Its just a reply to the pimp reference. After all, a pimp ain't a pimp without his hos,ho train,ect.... No need to get antsy pansy :).

nectarsis

/m_1ddcb6b8429992367eda3397a3760839.jpg

Big pimpin at my brothers second wedding in Hong Kong  :twisted:

/m_d8c136261440be67c894bb584612e5f4.jpg

Tired (and probably drunk) at home.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

CrackTiger

Camera phone photo from today-

IMG
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

nat

You look just like someone I know, sans mohawk....

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/02/2008, 07:51 PMCamera phone photo from today-

IMG
Get the hell out of here! Even if you were smiling in that pic, I totally didn't expect you to look like that! Awesome!

:)

Now, how do I know you're not teasing me? It is April 2, after all.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Keranu

Wow! Before I even clicked this thread, I had a feeling that CrackTiger was going to post his pic! That's a pretty badass pic, Tiger!

Steve, I'm sure that's his real pic because the Mii he sent me before looks similar :mrgreen: .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

nectarsis

Yet it has no swirling vortex behind him  :?: 8-[
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

guyjin

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 04/02/2008, 10:09 PMWow! Before I even clicked this thread, I had a feeling that CrackTiger was going to post his pic! That's a pretty badass pic, Tiger!

Steve, I'm sure that's his real pic because the Mii he sent me before looks similar :mrgreen: .
Awesome. Your corroborating evidence helps a lot.

Now, all we need is for the enigmatic RUNINRUIDER to post a pic! :)

TurboXray

IMG
Hahaha- the word on the shelf behind him says "(R)ELAX", but apparently he's not adhering.

Ceti Alpha

I always look angry and whatnot when I try and take a picture of myself. I don't know what it is. I'm not very photogenic to begin with. I never look the same in photos. It's kinda strange really.
IMG

Tatsujin

i read ELAX. what ever it means!!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

CrackTiger

Quote from: esteban on 04/02/2008, 09:11 PMGet the hell out of here! Even if you were smiling in that pic, I totally didn't expect you to look like that! Awesome!
Thats funny, because you look very similar to how I imagined. :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

OceanBlueKirby

IMG
WOAH :shock:! I've never expected you to look like that, Black Tiger! From that picture, you look like a total toughie :P! That is an absolutely great picture you took of yourself, too =D&gt;.

Quote from: Keranu on 04/02/2008, 10:09 PMWow! Before I even clicked this thread, I had a feeling that CrackTiger was going to post his pic! That's a pretty badass pic, Tiger!

I've seen a Mii in my Mii Parade lately by the name of "Oops" that looks much like him. Is this the one that you are referring to?

Let's see...

/1130puYRUbTPWvyG-wIbipUEaNz0qImRMG4wv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg

Here's a picture of me back in the year 2000. At the time, I was visiting my grandparents in New Jersey during summer break in August. This was at the Six Flags theme park there when we were leaving after my second cousin had won Sammy the snake for me in the "Test Your Strength" mallet game. It was in a chain-hang container that you can take pictures in with me doing a silly pose :).

/1130puYRUbTPWvyG-wIbipUEaNjQydReSMKlv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg

This is a picture of me during my graduation dinner last year. I don't know who took this and when, but I believe I was either looking around the restaurant at the time or daydreaming.
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx .com

nat

Quote from: Game and Watch Kirby on 04/04/2008, 12:12 AM

IMG
WOAH :shock:! I've never expected you to look like that, Black Tiger! From that picture, you look like a total toughie
I think you just nailed it re: why people act so shocked at Black Tiger's photo.

He seems like such a kind, gentle guy online and in that picture he looks like someone who wants to mug you.

OceanBlueKirby

Quote from: nat on 04/04/2008, 12:15 AM
Quote from: Game and Watch Kirby on 04/04/2008, 12:12 AM

IMG
WOAH :shock:! I've never expected you to look like that, Black Tiger! From that picture, you look like a total toughie
I think you just nailed it re: why people act so shocked at Black Tiger's photo.

He seems like such a kind, gentle guy online and in that picture he looks like someone who wants to mug you.
Well, as it may not be known, he could probably be the same way in real life. This probably further proves that a person shouldn't be judged by looks 8).
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx .com

ParanoiaDragon

Here's some more:

/image090dj4.jpg

/243114871o730417896xs9.th.jpg

My homade armless ninja costume
/p1010559wk0.th.jpg

/buzzlightyeark320080541ys4.th.jpg

Looking absolutly bored on Tower of Terror
/p3160663qt4.th.jpg

Don't think I posted this one, & I'm not ashamed to!
/p1010615nm3.th.jpg

On Splash Mountain, behind my friend holding the umbrella!
/p2230655km1.th.jpg
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 04/04/2008, 03:41 AMHere's some more:
/image090dj4.jpg
You are a pirate !? Sorry i can't help myself from saying that line  :wink:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

MurderDate

hey dude! !   That armless ninja get up is truly FANTASTIC!!!
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/03/2008, 07:11 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/02/2008, 09:11 PMGet the hell out of here! Even if you were smiling in that pic, I totally didn't expect you to look like that! Awesome!
Thats funny, because you look very similar to how I imagined. :P
hahahhahahhahaaha! :)

CrackTiger, you have to help me convince Runin to post a pic. He's never done it, and it's time to break the tradition.

Quote from: MurderDate on 04/04/2008, 08:24 AMhey dude! !   That armless ninja get up is truly FANTASTIC!!!
I totally agree. Paranoia, that's the best ninja pic I've seen in a long time.

Every time I think of that pic... :)

ParanoiaDragon

Thanks, all it is, is a ski mask, a pirates doo rag, a pirates ear ring, & some big baggy sweats pulled over my shoulders :lol:
IMG