PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

Definitely worse. Although if you want my honest opinion, I've been somewhat discouraged by what I've seen recently from the Abrams camp regarding the new movie.

I'll reserve final judgement until I've seen it, but my confidence is dwindling.

Ceti Alpha

Quotewould that make star trek any better or rather worse?
I've only seen the pilot, but I imagine it would make the movie ridiculous. Unless that "monster" (*remember I've only seen the pilot so no spoilers please. heh*) is in fact Spock's childhood pet that was somehow stranded back in time. The new Star Trek movie is how Spock travels back in time to retrieve his lost pet. Yeah, that would rock.  8)
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

bust3dstr8

Quote from: ceti alpha on 01/23/2008, 11:09 PMI've only seen the pilot of Lost, but I'm downloading the first season. Which character am I supposed to be bust3dstr8? lol
Jack

Shit...I forgot most of the story so far with this strike BS.
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Keranu

Quote from: guest on 01/23/2008, 12:35 PMIMG

Isn't that Jerry Seinfeld after a few pies?
I always thought he looked like Seinfeld too!

Quote from: GUTSKeranu I hope you're being ironic when you say that guy is your hero.
And I hope you're being ironic when you write big cock stories.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Joe Redifer

Quote from: natWhich Lost character? And why do they need to be in the new Star Trek movie?
The fat dude, duh.  And it won't be just the same actor, but he'll be playing the same character as well.  And like I said some of the actors playing the same characters from his new Star Trek movie will show up on Lost as well.  Cross promotion never fails.

Please don't tell me you believe what I'm, saying.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 01/24/2008, 02:30 AM
Please don't tell me you believe what I'm, saying.
Not after the Yuzo Island thing...
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Joe Redifer

It's not my fault you're gullible.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 01/24/2008, 04:17 AMIt's not my fault you're gullible.
It's not my fault that you can't place commas properly.

GUTS

I wrote big cock stories?  Awesome, I don't remember that at all.

Joe Redifer

Quote from: KitsunexusIt's not my fault that you can't place commas properly.
My giant man-hands are too big because I am the epitome of manliness, so when I pressed M it accidentally hit the comma.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 01/24/2008, 03:15 PMMy giant man-hands are too big because I am the epitome of manliness, so when I pressed M it accidentally hit the comma.
It's not a comma; one of GUTS's alleged big cock stories just got a little too excited and bukkaked your post.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Keranu

Quote from: GUTS on 01/24/2008, 02:50 PMI wrote big cock stories?  Awesome, I don't remember that at all.
Maybe "big cock reviews" would be more appropriate. You wrote a hilarious review for some game that was just about the main character flying on a plane and whipping out a 20 inch penis or something. BillyOh linked me to it years ago.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Hobo Xiphas

C'mon, GUTS, be honest.

Everyone knows you love to review things using cocks.  :?

If DailyGameReview was still up I could have evidence to prove it!

EDIT: Also, Marty rocks, you jerk.  :evil:

GUTS

Guilty as charged on the review thing, I remember back when it was fun to try and sneak shit into gamefaqs reviews and see what I could get away with.  Good times.

WoodyXP

/080125191201bj1.jpg

This is yours truely with a Splatterhouse mask.  When you think of me.. picture me like this.
"I bathe in AES carts."

Kitsunexus

Quote from: WoodyXP on 01/25/2008, 05:15 AM/080125191201bj1.jpg

This is yours truely with a Splatterhouse mask.  When you think of me.. picture me like this.
That Splatterhouse mask looks like a bird had a case of bloody diarrhea.  :lol:

WoodyXP

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 01/25/2008, 05:19 AMThat Splatterhouse mask looks like a bird had a case of bloody diarrhea.  :lol:
Well.. if you want to picture me with a bird shitting on my face that's cool too.
"I bathe in AES carts."

Kitsunexus

Quote from: WoodyXP on 01/25/2008, 05:27 AMWell.. if you want to picture me with a bird shitting on my face that's cool too.
No, never! You're way to cool for that! ^_^

I like the way you're looking out of the mask, it's all "Hey, ladies...".  :lol:

Turbo D

I think thats it looks pretty cool  8) I once bought a hockey mask for the sole purpose of scaring the shit out of someone  :twisted:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

WoodyXP

Thanks fellas.

SELF ESTEEM +10

LEVEL UP.

8)
"I bathe in AES carts."

Tatsujin

old pic. but found it on my drive recently:

http://home.datacomm.ch/drexciya/genjinfire.jpg
selfie-genjinfire.jpg
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

esteban

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/26/2008, 07:10 AMold pic. but found it on my drive recently:
*pic*
Dude, that's the most demonic picture I've seen from you. What happen to the mellow, easy-going tatsujin?

Now I don't know what to think.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Tatsujin

Quote from: esteban on 01/26/2008, 08:37 AMNow I don't know what to think.
how about you think, how you will manage to escape from my unutterable demoniacal evilness! :twisted:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

nat

esteban

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/26/2008, 12:39 PM
Quote from: esteban on 01/26/2008, 08:37 AMNow I don't know what to think.
how about you think, how you will manage to escape from my unutterable demoniacal evilness! :twisted:
:o

Kitsunexus

I told you not to feed him Mexican food!  :lol:

rag-time4

Mustache party??? HAHAHAHA That's actually a party I might have fun with!! When I was younger I had a mustache and even a goatee for a while.

IMG
I'm on the right, this was a celebration of my roommates bday. Yours truly made the cake  :wink:
IMG
Me at golden gate park in San Francisco
IMG
Wide view, I'm the tall one.
IMG
Me playing some rag-time in Locke, California, on my birthday 2007. Locke is the first town in America founded by Chinese people for Chinese people, but due to racist laws, the Chinese people were not allowed to own the land until just recently. I took some of my family for a guided tour from a long-time Chinese resident: Connie King
IMG
Another pic of me in Locke. That's Scott Joplin on the shirt  :-({|=

guyjin

Quote from: rag-time4 on 01/27/2008, 02:59 AMIMG
Feel free to tell me to mind my own business, but either eat something or grow some hair, 'cuz you look like a cancer patient.  Unless you are  8-[

rag-time4

Quote from: guyjin on 01/27/2008, 03:18 AMFeel free to tell me to mind my own business, but either eat something or grow some hair, 'cuz you look like a cancer patient.  Unless you are  8-[
HAHA Yes I'm very thin! I follow the Honorable Elijah Muhammad's teaching of How to Eat to Live, so I don't eat much. Don't plan on growing hair either.

I should start working out - if anything, that's what I'd do, but that wasn't among the choices you gave me....  ](*,) :P

rag-time4

In fact about it... I'm actually in need of a haircut at this moment! Hopefully tomorrow!  :lol:

Keranu

I personally don't think a shaved head would work out on me well at all, but ragtime can pull it off pretty well!
IMG

nat

Wow man, I'm pretty thin, but you look like you'd blow away at the slightest gust. Not to mention the shirt you're wearing in that piano pic is 10x too big and would actually act as a windsail.

rag-time4

Quote from: nat on 01/27/2008, 03:45 AMWow man, I'm pretty thin, but you look like you'd blow away at the slightest gust. Not to mention the shirt you're wearing in that piano pic is 10x too big and would actually act as a windsail.
HAHA On the note of shirt sizes, the shirt I'm wearing in the pic with my roommates actually was given to my on my birthday last year by one of my sisters. She bought me all mediums hehe

guyjin

DAMN, that's a medium?!!? I figured it was at least XL! you really are tiny!

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guyjin on 01/27/2008, 04:18 AMDAMN, that's a medium?!!? I figured it was at least XL! you really are tiny!
Agreed, and qualified with "HOLY SHIT!  :shock:".

rag-time4

Quote from: guyjin on 01/27/2008, 04:18 AMDAMN, that's a medium?!!? I figured it was at least XL! you really are tiny!
The Joplin shirt in the Locke pics is XXL, but the one where I'm with my 3 roommates is a medium.

rag-time4

Quote from: Keranu on 01/27/2008, 03:35 AMI personally don't think a shaved head would work out on me well at all, but ragtime can pull it off pretty well!
I think you'd do fine! It would probably be a huge shock for a lot of people, as it was with me.

To be honest I was always really lazy at taking care of my hair ... so just getting rid of it altogether every few weeks suits me well. Saves money too hehe  :wink: :roll:

PCEngineHell

Quote from: rag-time4 on 01/27/2008, 03:22 AMI should start working out - if anything, that's what I'd do, but that wasn't among the choices you gave me....  ](*,) :P
Honestly,at this point in your life you cant afford to start doing the such. You have zero body fat to burn or to help turn to muscle. Toning up would do you no good as because of the above.It would be very unhealthy decision if you decided to start at your current body size. You should consult a doctor and see what they recommend. I have  a feeling its going to be to eat more healthy foods then exercise after you build up a little weight. Its the same advise they typically give to women with eating disorders who keep exercising and not eating anything.

Keranu

Quote from: rag-time4 on 01/27/2008, 04:54 AMTo be honest I was always really lazy at taking care of my hair ... so just getting rid of it altogether every few weeks suits me well. Saves money too hehe  :wink: :roll:
I have very thick and curly hair, so managing it is frustrating! I've realized it's just best to let it be, pure natural.
IMG

esteban

All you folks are giving rag-time a hard time because of those pics with him and the piano. In the other pics, he does not appear to be freakishly (j/k!) skinny. This must be a slow day here at the forums!
Quote from: rag-time4 on 01/27/2008, 03:49 AM
Quote from: nat on 01/27/2008, 03:45 AMWow man, I'm pretty thin, but you look like you'd blow away at the slightest gust. Not to mention the shirt you're wearing in that piano pic is 10x too big and would actually act as a windsail.
HAHA On the note of shirt sizes, the shirt I'm wearing in the pic with my roommates actually was given to my on my birthday last year by one of my sisters. She bought me all mediums hehe
Oh wait, on second thought....

Honestlly, though, I, for one, do not think that you are necessarily malnourished or on the brink of death. You're just skinny, goddammit. :)

MurderDate

yeah dudes for real.     we oughta ENCOURAGE more folks to come fwd with their pics.

I for one would ,  but  I think I'm too new.   no one cares what I look like , yet.  just a little floret, barely sprung ..
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

GUTS

Man if you're going to work out you have to start eating or you're going to get nowhere, that eating once a day stuff is crazy!  I'd never be able to stick to that, that's some serious willpower you have.

rag-time4

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 01/27/2008, 05:30 AMHonestly,at this point in your life you cant afford to start doing the such. You have zero body fat to burn or to help turn to muscle. Toning up would do you no good as because of the above.It would be very unhealthy decision if you decided to start at your current body size. You should consult a doctor and see what they recommend. I have  a feeling its going to be to eat more healthy foods then exercise after you build up a little weight. Its the same advise they typically give to women with eating disorders who keep exercising and not eating anything.
Michael, thanks so much for the advice! In recent years I worked at Safeway (a supermarket) as a grocery stocker... and I handled it fine physically, as far as I can tell. The hardest part was the hours and the drain of not really believing in and enjoying my job. I think that a little exercise would do a lot more harm than good though.

I do agree that going into a full-blown bodybuilding regimen would most likely be very unhealthy. But so is not getting any exercise at all, which is where I'm at now  :mrgreen: Other than walking around campus, I really don't get any exercise.

rag-time4

Quote from: GUTS on 01/27/2008, 03:47 PMMan if you're going to work out you have to start eating or you're going to get nowhere, that eating once a day stuff is crazy!  I'd never be able to stick to that, that's some serious willpower you have.
GUTS, the hardest thing for me about following How to Eat to Live is the part where he tells us to stay away from sweets. I've got a pretty bad sweet tooth lol

Generally though I bake my own sweets and stuff, using only honey and brown sugar as sweeteners, but even at that I probably am overdoing it!

rag-time4

Quote from: Keranu on 01/27/2008, 06:00 AMI have very thick and curly hair, so managing it is frustrating! I've realized it's just best to let it be, pure natural.
My hair is thin and wispy, but I somehow came to the same conclusion you did...  :-k

Joe Redifer

#1 - I take it you have no knowledge on how to do multiple quotes in a single post, hence the triple posting.

#2 - I don't follow "How to eat to live" and I am alive.  And healthy.  Eating is good.  Especially delicious meat.  PETA can bite me (though I know they wouldn't since I am made of meat).

rag-time4

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 01/27/2008, 08:02 PM#1 - I take it you have no knowledge on how to do multiple quotes in a single post, hence the triple posting.

#2 - I don't follow "How to eat to live" and I am alive.  And healthy.  Eating is good.  Especially delicious meat.  PETA can bite me (though I know they wouldn't since I am made of meat).
Ahhh forgive me for my laziness! I'll try to get better about the multi-posting.  ](*,)

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: Keranu on 01/27/2008, 03:35 AMI personally don't think a shaved head would work out on me well at all, but ragtime can pull it off pretty well!
Just get a buzz cut like me, I do it myself, & it saves money, not to mention the time spent going to/from the barber.  1/2 inch is probably the best, atleast for me.  It seems like when I do it shorter, it's just too short.  Personally, I probably look better with longer hair(atleast according to the wife & others), but, I have a decently shaped head, so, a buzz cut isn't terrible on me.  Which brings me to my next point, before you buzz your hair, make sure your head ain't wierd shaped :lol:
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 01/27/2008, 08:02 PMPETA can bite me (though I know they wouldn't since I am made of meat).
BWAHAHAHAHA!  :lol: Best thing I've heard all week!

Keranu

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 01/28/2008, 01:12 AM
Just get a buzz cut like me, I do it myself, & it saves money, not to mention the time spent going to/from the barber.  1/2 inch is probably the best, atleast for me.  It seems like when I do it shorter, it's just too short.  Personally, I probably look better with longer hair(atleast according to the wife & others), but, I have a decently shaped head, so, a buzz cut isn't terrible on me.  Which brings me to my next point, before you buzz your hair, make sure your head ain't wierd shaped :lol:
I did the buzz thing during a couple times through my life, but I like my hair long and curly now  :mrgreen: . Besides, my mom freaks out when we have short hair!
IMG