@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....

Started by esteban, 08/29/2013, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayce

So... you?
I've not done anything to you, neither have any of the other people that you treat like crap. I just don't understand why more people don't speak out against the way you treat people (publicly that is). I've talked to others outside the forum who don't speak to highly of you. It's too bad... you seem like a rather intelligent person.

esteban

Quote from: Ayce on 08/27/2014, 06:46 PMSo... you?
I've not done anything to you, neither have any of the other people that you treat like crap. I just don't understand why more people don't speak out against the way you treat people (publicly that is). I've talked to others outside the forum who don't speak to highly of you. It's too bad... you seem like a rather intelligent person.
Comrade, we like you. Maybe.  :pcgs:

Is this Fighting Street? No?

That's where we usually do our "two minute hate" therapy :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Ayce

I could not care less whether you like me or not. I'm not here for a popularity contest... I'm here to discuss things pertaining to the NEC consoles. Not sure why everything has to get turned around on every post when the duo is concerned.

Anyway, you are right this should not become an issue outside of Fighting Street (yet some how it always does)... back on topic...

I detest my cold feet, time to get some socks on.

esteban

Quote from: Ayce on 08/27/2014, 07:53 PMI could not care less whether you like me or not. I'm not here for a popularity contest... I'm here to discuss things pertaining to the NEC consoles. Not sure why everything has to get turned around on every post when the duo is concerned.

Anyway, you are right this should not become an issue outside of Fighting Street (yet some how it always does)... back on topic...

I detest my cold feet, time to get some socks on.
I still like you. Maybe.  :pcgs:

wildfruit

Myself:
Wondering why I have been up past 0300hrs the last two nights. Sudden realisation I have got regular tea bags instead of decaf

HailingTheThings

I've not done anything to you, neither have any of the other people that you treat like crap. I just don't understand why more people don't speak out against the way you treat people (publicly that is).
No one can beat the Robot Devil, no one.
IMG

NecroPhile

I've not done anything to you, neither have any of the other people that you treat like crap. I just don't understand why more people don't speak out against the way you treat people (publicly that is).
Aww, cry me a river.  Neutopia6 got exactly what he deserved when he essentially told everyone to shut up and quit whining when people were opining on the question he posed.  You had to jump in and white knight for him, posting in multiple places that we're all a bunch of whiners/haters, so don't be surprised that nobody agrees with you.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

Ayce

Quote from: guest on 08/28/2014, 10:02 AM
Aww, cry me a river.  Neutopia6 got exactly what he deserved when he essentially told everyone to shut up and quit whining when people were opining on the question he posed.  You had to jump in and white knight for him, posting in multiple places that we're all a bunch of whiners/haters, so don't be surprised that nobody agrees with you.
I'm not asking people to agree with me, I'm just asking for people to act civilized. I ask again, what is it that happened in your life to cause you to act so rudely to people you don't even know? What are you lacking in life that you feel that you need to try and make yourself feel better by acting the way you do?

Opethian

Maybe you should take a good look at your ethic before attempting to analyze others.
IMG

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

esteban

Quote from: Ayce on 08/29/2014, 09:10 AM
I'm not asking people to agree with me, I'm just asking for people to act civilized. I ask again, what is it that happened in your life to cause you to act so rudely to people you don't even know? What are you lacking in life that you feel that you need to try and make yourself feel better by acting the way you do?
Goverrats, as Beamer already said.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Ayce on 08/29/2014, 09:10 AM
Read anything that NecroPhile says in Dan Castellaneta's Robot Devil voice, makes it way more fun.
IMG

ToyMachine78

My advice.... Learn to roll with the punches. Anyone who lasts here does.

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

When my ass, which needs to be shaved, is in need of a shave. I JUST BECAME ACUTELY AWARE OF THIS A MOMENT AGO.

MrFulci

Quote from: esteban on 08/30/2014, 07:21 PMWhen my ass, which needs to be shaved, is in need of a shave. I JUST BECAME ACUTELY AWARE OF THIS A MOMENT AGO.
Get ahold of Nulltard. he's helped, and helps RJ feel free, like he does here (skip to 20sec in, old recording off an old spot recording.);
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 08/30/2014, 07:21 PMWhen my ass, which needs to be shaved, is in need of a shave. I JUST BECAME ACUTELY AWARE OF THIS A MOMENT AGO.
Yerra riot!

*hiccup*
IMG

Dicer

esteban

Quote from: Dicer on 08/31/2014, 04:24 AMInsomnia and ball sweat...
Killer combo. Especially when a river of ball sweat breaks away Mt. Teste and forges a path through unshaven arse hair of Moreno Valley.

Quote from: MrFulci on 08/30/2014, 07:36 PM
Get ahold of Nulltard. he's helped, and helps RJ feel free, like he does here (skip to 20sec in, old recording off an old spot recording.);
Folks can shoot me now, because I like that song (pastiche, really).

(1) I loathe the pile (mountain, really) of laundry sitting in the middle of my kitchen.

(2) It still needs to be washed, but it isn't carrying itself downstairs. I hate that.

(3) I am irked by the lack of coffee in my coffee cup—if I use a grinder now, I'll wake up kids. I hate when I wake up kids and don't have any free time in the early morning.

wildfruit

Quote from: esteban on 08/31/2014, 05:47 AM
Quote from: Dicer on 08/31/2014, 04:24 AMInsomnia and ball sweat...
Killer combo. Especially when a river of ball sweat breaks away Mt. Teste and forges a path through unshaven arse hair of Moreno Valley.

Quote from: MrFulci on 08/30/2014, 07:36 PM
Folks can shoot me now, because I like that song (pastiche, really).

(1) I loathe the pile (mountain, really) of laundry sitting in the middle of my kitchen.

(2) It still needs to be washed, but it isn't carrying itself downstairs. I hate that.

(3) I am irked by the lack of coffee in my coffee cup—if I use a grinder now, I'll wake up kids. I hate when I wake up kids and don't have any free time in the early morning.
SOLUTION: TEA

esteban

esteban

I hate arseholes who use "z" instead of "s".

Quote from: wildfruit on 09/01/2014, 05:37 AM
Quote from: esteban(3) I am irked by the lack of coffee in my coffee cup—if I use a grinder now, I'll wake up kids. I hate when I wake up kids and don't have any free time in the early morning.
SOLUTION: TEA
I actually love tea, too. But, sometimez I just want damn coffee.

esteban

I hate my crappy router/modem/internet service. It used to be amazing, but now wifi sucks. I hate that.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: esteban on 08/31/2014, 05:47 AM(3) I am irked by the lack of coffee in my coffee cup—if I use a grinder now, I'll wake up kids. I hate when I wake up kids and don't have any free time in the early morning.
Ha ha! I know the feeling. You have to get stealth with the grinder. Take that thing out into the garage or out on the patio or something lol:)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/01/2014, 09:45 AM
Quote from: esteban on 08/31/2014, 05:47 AM(3) I am irked by the lack of coffee in my coffee cup—if I use a grinder now, I'll wake up kids. I hate when I wake up kids and don't have any free time in the early morning.
Ha ha! I know the feeling. You have to get stealth with the grinder. Take that thing out into the garage or out on the patio or something lol:)
Hahahahaha! I was seriously considering bringing it out on the deck and wrapping a pillow around it! But I chickened out because my screen door is half-broken and GRINDS and SCREAMS when you slide it.

johnnymad

Just started a work out program. Time to lose a few lbs. Like the results but the not being able to move the next day sucks.

roflmao

johnnymad

Quote from: guest on 09/04/2014, 09:50 AM
Quote from: johnnymad on 09/04/2014, 09:31 AMJust started a work out program. Time to lose a few lbs. Like the results but the not being able to move the next day sucks.
Cool, let's be Hanz and Franz!  I was inspired by Evo's weight loss, so I'm on the same mission.  Put a wing on my backpack and rode mah bike for an hour last night, and doin' the bowflex thing every other day.  Also avoiding the glutens.  Glutens be bad, yo.  Damn glutens.  I'm only on day 3 and have already lost 1/10th of a pound!!!
Deal. How do we decide who is Hanz and who is Franz?

esteban

A hornet/wasp nest. I have to get rid of it. It's on my house. All summer. I was just too scared so I procrastinated.  Way up high, tucked safely under an eave. I hate that damn nest. Maybe I'll wait till winter. Sucks.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: esteban on 09/20/2014, 10:50 AMA hornet/wasp nest. I have to get rid of it. It's on my house. All summer. I was just too scared so I procrastinated.  Way up high, tucked safely under an eave. I hate that damn nest. Maybe I'll wait till winter. Sucks.
You should stand at a safe distance and shoot flaming arrows at it. Lol Whatever you do, make sure you video it, as it has much potential for a lulzy viral video.

esteban

If I follow your advice:
(1) person filming will die
(2) I'll burn down my house (cue Talking Heads).

synbiosfan

Last year I waited to remove a wasp's nest until winter time. My gf and I threw snowballs at it :P It was actually a lot of fun bringing it down.

Not sure where you live but a power washer could be interesting too.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/20/2014, 12:34 PMYou could also build a wasp-proof suit from several layers of clothing/gloves/ski masks/swimming goggles and just do the deed and laugh at their futile attempts to kill you.
Those bastards will sting the hell out of me and you know it. I'm dead. No suit can protect me.

cr8zykuban0

NecroPhile

It's just a little sting, este.  Take it like a man.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/22/2014, 12:45 PMIt's just a little sting, este.  Take it like a man.
(Multiple stings per wasp) x (lord knows how many wasps) = scared non-man

synbiosfan

According to Manny Puig it takes 100 bee stings to kill a man. I'd imagine it's similar for wasps.

Good luck.

Miracle_Warrior

Quote from: synbiosfan on 09/22/2014, 10:10 PMAccording to Manny Puig it takes 100 bee stings to kill a man. I'd imagine it's similar for wasps.

Good luck.
I am suddenly reminded of a documentary I watched on Japanese honey bees and their system to deal with predator hornets.  Actually. here's the video, you guys should watch this.  Amazing amazing stuff. 

Hornets From Hell - National Geographic

esteban

I want to power wash my fence before weather gets cold, but I have to pick up gear  from my cousin. Why can't I snap my fingers and have it appear in front of me?

xcrement5x

I was eating this box of DOTS leftover from Easter that I found in my pantry.  I finished them (or so I thought) but I could feel there was one more left in the box, but it was stuck to the inside of the box like it was fucking glued to it or something.

No matter how much I shook the box it would not dislodge, so in my fury I ripped the box apart only to discover it was not even a full DOT, just like a turd of a DOT that was some tiny amount of candy stuck to the side.  So, now I'm mad at the makers of DOTS because they raised my hopes and dashed them with this dingleberry of a DOT.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/01/2014, 10:31 PMI was eating this box of DOTS leftover from Easter that I found in my pantry.  I finished them (or so I thought) but I could feel there was one more left in the box, but it was stuck to the inside of the box like it was fucking glued to it or something.

No matter how much I shook the box it would not dislodge, so in my fury I ripped the box apart only to discover it was not even a full DOT, just like a turd of a DOT that was some tiny amount of candy stuck to the side.  So, now I'm mad at the makers of DOTS because they raised my hopes and dashed them with this dingleberry of a DOT.
That's the worst.

I can think of no greater crime against humanity.

esteban

I hate that I need to buy a new pair of sandals/flip flops/whatever.

IMG

I still wear them, but it gets gross and messy when I am walking through muck.

SuperGrafx

Motorcycles

Harley Davidsons in particular.
Stupid, obnoxiously loud, and annoying as all fuck.

jtucci31

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 10/25/2014, 05:50 PMMotorcycles

I don't mind motorcycles when they are quiet. But they usually never are. Harleys are so obnoxious, i completely agree. I shiver when i have to hear that roar going down the street.

Smaller, compact bikes that are quiet look fun. But otherwise i completely agree.

esteban

I finally start posting and chatting at DoxPhile and THE DAMN SITE CRASHES.

I hate sites where one user = peak load.

Yes, for the record, I was chatting with myself.

Nulltard, I was trying to respond in chat when the damn SQL took a dump.

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: esteban on 11/16/2014, 10:45 AMYes, for the record, I was chatting with myself.

I hear there's another chat that's a trifle busier.

http://pcengine.freeforums.org/new_chat.php
--DragonmasterDan

DeshDildo

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 10/25/2014, 05:50 PMMotorcycles

I would much rather be riding a loud ass Harley than anything else.  There are too many fucktards on the road that don't pay attention so maybe they would at least hear me coming.  On the other hand you do have many riders that rev at any chance they can just because.  There's a bunch of Harleys in my neck of the woods but it always seems to be the crotch rockets screaming down residential streets that wakes me up.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Psycho Punch

Quote from: esteban on 11/16/2014, 10:45 AMI finally start posting and chatting at DoxPhile and THE DAMN SITE CRASHES.

Everyone knows that Nulltard's server code wasn't designed for 5+ users, but I didn't knew it also had problems with less than that.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 11/17/2014, 04:36 PM
Quote from: esteban on 11/16/2014, 10:45 AMI finally start posting and chatting at DoxPhile and THE DAMN SITE CRASHES.

Everyone knows that Nulltard's server code wasn't designed for 5+ users, but I didn't knew it also had problems with less than that.
LOL.

And esteban, hot glue, brother! I could make a video with the dozens of things I've fixed with it. Recently upgraded to a better $20 gun from Walmart - it's now 60 watts, heats up faster and has better tips.

But anyway, I fixed my favorite slippers with it today. Bonded everything, the fabric tears to the cushion and the Dr. Scholls insole for knee support which makes these pretty pain free for me to walk around inside with. I think a flat coat of glue could buy you some time with those sandals you like, but probably not the best case use for it. Worth a try though.