@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

The Brag n' Boast Thread

Started by FiftyQuid, 06/01/2012, 11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

turbokon

Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

PikachuWarrior

IMG

NecroPhile

I'm wanna get some mileage out of this pic, so I'm gonna brag about busting Bazzy's cherry:

/bazzy.jpg
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

Quote from: turbokon on 06/09/2012, 02:38 AM
Quote from: VestCunt on 06/05/2012, 06:36 PM
Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 06/05/2012, 04:46 PMVestCunt, I have that same RCA tv. Had anyway. I think it had s-video as the highest video input. Weighed a ton. When I switched to an hdtv, I sold it for $100 to someone else in 2009.
I s-video the shit out of my 3DO and DVD player.

Quote from: turbokon on 06/05/2012, 04:56 PMLooking nice guys. I'm going to build a 12 cube custom shelves to hold all my consoles. Hopefully 12 is enough:) Got my materials and ready to start. Hopefully I'll get it done by this weekend. Can't wait to show it to you guys!!
A TurboGrafx or Duo will only squeeze into a twelve-inch cube if you have a Turbobooster or mod to put the AV out on the back of the unit; otherwise it sticks out and you need more room on the side. 
VestCunt, here is what I meant 12 cubes shelve. First furniture I ever attempted. Just need to paint. Debating whether or not I should put a backing.
/c38ea2a8.jpg
I really like how those shelves turned out turbokon, did you have any instructions or a basic design that you used for assembling them?  Also, I can't tell but is that MDF or plywood?

turbokon

Thanks. I drew it out first on paper. Basically it's 36"Hx66"Lx16"D, each cube is 16"L from center to center and base is lifted 3".  I used MDF.

www.tg16pcemods.com

turbokon

Done!!!

superkon316/0f0467d2.jpg

www.tg16pcemods.com

CPTRAVE

That looks awesome good job.

FiftyQuid

You're not done.  Where's the backing I told you to put on?  :)  Looking great turbokon.  Nice job!  =D&gt;
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Colossus1574

Quote from: turbokon on 06/13/2012, 12:43 AMDone!!!
Wow, nice job Turbokon  8)....12 consoles in ONE entertainment shelf!?!?! That's probably a record!
Just curious though, any reason for leaving so much height per cube?

Bernie

I'd want the height for clearance issues on top loading disc systems like the Duo, Gamecube, ect..  Not sure why he did it, but that would be my guess.  Nothing like just having enough room for the disc lid to open, and ya gotta work in limited space.  Hell with that! :mrgreen:

Edit:  Forgot to add, does look good turbo.  I would think about adding some sort of backing though, with maybe some slits or holes for wires to come through.

turbokon

Thanks you'll, I made it so that I can add shelves for more consoles in the future. Bernie's right, I need enough
clearence for the top loaders ecspecially the neogeo, you see the size of its cartridges.

www.tg16pcemods.com

NightWolve

Hah, I really wanted that R.O.B. NES robot as a kid back in the day! Forgot all about it till your picture. Too bad it was technically such a waste/failure, only 2 games were ever made for it.

SMF

Quote from: NightWolve on 06/13/2012, 01:54 PMHah, I really wanted that R.O.B. NES robot as a kid back in the day! Forgot all about it till your picture. Too bad it was technically such a waste/failure, only 2 games were ever made for it.
Yea and try finding a complete Stack up is a pain in the a$$.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

SMF

Shelf looks awesome, Almost looks store bought. Ever consider doing that as a side job?

DrBread

Looks great! Nice systems too.
I really like video games...

Terminarcade

Terminarcade

Here goes... I think I have posted some of those pics before.

My gameroom
IMG
IMG
IMG

Consoles in my cabinet! 360, Saturn, Dreamcast, Xbox (in the back), Ps2, Ps1 (in the back), Neogeo Cdz, XRGB 2plus & PC.
IMG

Will post updated living room pics next! PCE included!!!  :)

CPTRAVE

Nice Man room, oh how sometimes I wish I was single again. :lol:

Terminarcade

No need to be single, tho the girlfriend had to approve all this.

Nando

Quote from: Terminarcade on 06/13/2012, 04:14 PMHere goes... I think I have posted some of those pics before.

My gameroom

IMG
That's really sharp looking man, overall that is. What all is framed? it's really cool looking. Specially the inked stuff.

Terminarcade

Thanks! On the left are framed Cave flyers on top is Mushihimesama and under it is Progear. The framed images on the right side came from a awesome calendar... forgot the name of the artist :-k, but they looked very classie! I will try to find it (old calendar) and get back to you.

Nando

That's pretty awesome man, I agree they look really really nice. What all do you play on the cab?

Terminarcade

Quote from: Nando on 06/14/2012, 10:13 AMThat's pretty awesome man, I agree they look really really nice. What all do you play on the cab?
I can play pretty much anything on my cab, but I usually play all my shmups, fighters, platformers and other games with 2D gameplay on it. For anything else more current or 3D (when I need two stick), I play them in the living room. Will post pics tonight!

Terminarcade

Btw Nando, the name of the artist for the black & white frames is Camilla d'Errico :P

Nando

Quote from: Terminarcade on 06/14/2012, 10:40 AMBtw Nando, the name of the artist for the black & white frames is Camilla d'Errico :P
Awesome, I am familiar with her stuff. Very cool

turbokon

Quote from: SMF on 06/13/2012, 02:19 PMShelf looks awesome, Almost looks store bought. Ever consider doing that as a side job?
Thanks, not really as it would take my time away from enjoying my games:)

Termicade, nice arcade:) That's what I'm missing.

www.tg16pcemods.com

VestCunt

Off topic, but...
The only games I'm more interested in than TG stuff:
IMG

I've got the manual for Ultima RoV1 in the mail, still looking for a box. Also looking for the other books for the SMS cart.
(Also waiting for patiently for Ultima ]['s release on the TG16!)

Don't mind Times of Lore! It does say "Ultima" on the cover, after all.
Topic Adjourned.

FiftyQuid

Man, I can't tell you how many hours I wasted on Ultima IV.  What a great collection!

VestCunt

Wasted?!? Those were hours well spent, my friend.
Topic Adjourned.

BlueBMW

This is the only Ultima related stuff I've got.  I dont know that I've ever actually tried to play any of them.  For all I know the disks may be bad :(  Might be time to pull out the old Atari 800

Atari800Ultima.jpg
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Sadler

Didn't find any Ultima, but here's some awesome old school stuff:

tinypic.com/4v0p.jpg

PikachuWarrior

i have a bunch of old floppies that I have no use for, and no one wants to buy them from me :(
IMG

BlueBMW

Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 06/19/2012, 12:29 AMi have a bunch of old floppies that I have no use for, and no one wants to buy them from me :(
Size (5.25" or 3.5") quantity and price? :)
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

PikachuWarrior

5.25" mainly for the Apple ][ GS. I have a list somewhere.
IMG

PikachuWarrior

Floppy List

Can't figure out how to do spoiler tags, as this forum is different, and {spoiler} doesn't work here.

Vocabulary Builder

Wizard in the Princess

Geometry

Strategy Simulation-
1. Space Trek
2. Galactic Empire
3. Space Rebels
4. Starway Traders

Electric Company-
Roll A Word
Picture Place
Bagasauraus

Algebra

Reading Skills Builder

Quizam!

Chase on Tom Sawyer's Island

Matterhorn Screamer

Hole in one Math

Word Usage Tutor

Mixed-Up Mother Goose

Decimals/Fractions/Percents

Captain Power

Subtracting with Objects

Theatre Europe

Lady Luck

The Addresser--Mailing List

Space Adventure

Adventure Quest

Spider-Man

Fantastic Four

Deathlord

Dick Tracy

Sentences

HiRes QFX 3.1

U.S. History

U.S. Geography

Torpedos Away

Demon's Forge

Demon's Winter

Math Word Problems

Where in Europe is Carmen Santiago

Let's Make Greeting Cards

Reading Skills Builder

Age of Adventure

Financial Planner

Astro Grover

Big Bird's Special Delivery

Which Number is Missing?

Addition/Subtraction

World Geography

Dell Crossword Puzzles Vol 3

Jeopardy

Wheel of Fortune

Tomahawk
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Shit beemler, those Ultimas are probably worth $$$$s

Better put them on ebay for 900$ each.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Samurai Ghost

Was just unpacking some of my Saturn stuff and realized I had some pretty pricy games mixed in there! A few dupes that I need to sell/trade as well.

IMG

Tatsujin

lol, wears teh turbo stuff inthere?  :P
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Samurai Ghost

None! Trust me, I have plenty, it's just kind of broken up at the moment...

FiftyQuid

Elevator Action Returns?  Never heard of that one.  *Fifty heads off to YouTube*

[EDIT] Well that's quite the reboot.

SMF

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 06/26/2012, 02:50 AMElevator Action Returns?  Never heard of that one.  *Fifty heads off to YouTube*
Dude i HIGHLY recommend it, Violent Violent game....................

T2KFreeker

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 06/26/2012, 01:45 AMWas just unpacking some of my Saturn stuff and realized I had some pretty pricy games mixed in there! A few dupes that I need to sell/trade as well.

IMG
I would so LOVE to have one of those D&D Collections!
END OF LINE.

Dyna138

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 06/26/2012, 01:45 AMWas just unpacking some of my Saturn stuff and realized I had some pretty pricy games mixed in there! A few dupes that I need to sell/trade as well.

IMG
Damn 3 copies of Symphony and 2 copies of D&D...

What only 1 Radiant Silvergun?  :)

soop

wow, I didn't know D&D came out on a home system.  I was playing it on Mame.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Dyna138

Quote from: soop on 06/26/2012, 10:36 AMwow, I didn't know D&D came out on a home system.  I was playing it on Mame.
The Saturn is the only home console to get a port of D&D Tower of Doom and Shadows over Mystara in one package no less. Unfortunately it never made it out in the US. Now if only it would come out on 360 arcade along with Revenge of Death Adder that would be awesome.

PunkCryborg

Elevator Action Returns is one of my favorite Saturn games

Arkhan Asylum

hey I just got D&D and Elelelalaotaotoaroaro ACtionm

sell that shit to Opeth.  He needs Eleavoataoraroar
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Samurai Ghost

Yeah D&D for Saturn is boss! One of my favorite titles. Too bad you are limited to two players though. Not sure why they took out the 4 player option but it could be due to limitations of the system.