What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....

Started by esteban, 08/29/2013, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synbiosfan

Bees.

One of the little bastards finally stung me on my leg. It's the first time so now I at least know I'm not allergic to a sting.

xcrement5x

Quote from: Miracle_Warrior on 08/04/2014, 11:07 AMCity boys that drive jacked up pick-up trucks and park them diagonally across two parking stalls.  I want to start a blog or facebook page or something where I can post photos of all the terrible parking jobs here in Edmonton; it's an epidemic here.   
Best way I've seen to deal with those kinds of people so far :D
SPRAY PAINTING CARS PRANK!!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 08/11/2014, 10:36 AMBest way I've seen to deal with those kinds of people so far :D
SPRAY PAINTING CARS PRANK!!
Heh. Of course you learn it's fake paint after watching it, but still, it'll have the intended effect.

Dicer

Mathius

Quote from: Dicer on 08/11/2014, 07:09 PMThat robin Williams is dead...

:-({|=
This. I planned on posting something else here today, but our friend RW leaving this world in the way he did trumps any other thing imaginable.

o.pwuaioc

If it's true that it was suicide and that he has long been battling with depression, yes, it is our loss, and it is a loss that he could not live longer in happiness, but I take comfort in the fact that at least he ended his suffering, and that matters more to me than my own suffering of his ending his suffering.

xcrement5x

Quote from: Dicer on 08/04/2014, 11:15 PMXfinity/Comcast

Can't even watch a Nintendo direct, wtf...godawful speeds every fucking evening.
I just went in yesterday to COmcast and dropped my cable TV and returned my cable modem.  Felt so damn good.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

johnnymad

Quote from: guest on 08/12/2014, 08:44 PMDiscovering that SMS had Mortal Kombat 3 released on it and the poor turbob didn't even get MK1.
I read today that the exclusive rights to MK were offered to TTI (or whoever owned it at the time). Guess we know how that went...

johnnymad

Psshhh. What do the Japanese know about fighting. Or fighting games. Or what Americans want.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/12/2014, 10:12 PM
Quote from: johnnymad on 08/12/2014, 10:02 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 08/12/2014, 08:44 PMDiscovering that SMS had Mortal Kombat 3 released on it and the poor turbob didn't even get MK1.
I read today that the exclusive rights to MK were offered to TTI (or whoever owned it at the time). Guess we know how that went...
Urban legend.

But TTI was forbade from pursuing MK from Accolade by NEC of Japan. "AMERICANS ARE SICK OF FIGHTING GAMES!"
I don't know but the article where this info originated from made it seem very believable. If only I could find it.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

johnnymad

I read it in Retro Magazine. They talked about a bunch of retro consoles and gave their own top ten games for each system. Was a special edition and not their regular issue.

wildfruit

The weird mushroom creatures in landstalker

xcrement5x

I despise stomach flu/sickness that incapacitates you and makes it so you can only eat soup.

I love mah ice cream but my body is rebelling against it for now.  Grrrrr!

SmaMan

Quote from: galam on 07/21/2014, 05:10 PM
Quote from: Nando on 07/21/2014, 05:02 PM
Quote from: SmaMan on 07/19/2014, 11:34 PMThe fact that Abilene, TX is so damn far away from any other piece of civilization!
EEEK!!!

and this is coming from someone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Im in dallas next week. Grapevine.
(replying to something really old but wtf...)
Huh... Seems the more time I spend in the retro gaming scene the more I find fellow retro gamers who live in Texas. This makes RetroPalooza all the more tempting...
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.
http://kacu.org/programs/eye-entertainment

NightWolve

Quote from: SmaMan on 08/15/2014, 11:56 AM(replying to something really old but wtf...)
Huh... Seems the more time I spend in the retro gaming scene the more I find fellow retro gamers who live in Texas. This makes RetroPalooza all the more tempting...
I would go just to meet f--kin Joe! His promo video for it still has me laughing!!! Alas, Texas is out of the question distance wise and so forth.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

DeshDildo

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/15/2014, 07:09 PM
Quote from: SmaMan on 08/15/2014, 11:56 AM(replying to something really old but wtf...)
I would go just to meet f--kin Joe! His promo video for it still has me laughing!!! Alas, Texas is out of the question distance wise and so forth.
My buddies (the two other guys on the YouTube channel) just booked their tickets.  I am SO jealous.  I can get over the money hurdle of getting there and lodging but the wifey will be popping child #3 out around that time.

I agree with you 100% that one of the main draws for me would be the chance to meet Joe and Dave.  Mainly Joe though.  I love the NES but Dave might start talking about such inferior consoles as the SNES, N64 etc.  and I don't think I could handle that.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

TR0N

Statefarm it took so long to get a check from them.Since the water heater leaked many months ago,causing water damage etc.Have a contractor now but work won't be done until september.That means,having the floor replaced a bathroom redone and insulation's redone to  ](*,)
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 08/22/2014, 04:18 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 08/22/2014, 03:36 AMStatefarm it took so long to get a check from them.Since the water heater leaked many months ago,causing water damage etc.Have a contractor now but work won't be done until september.That means,having the floor replaced a bathroom redone and insulation's redone to  ](*,)
My name is John.  I do tech support and every few days a caller thinks I say "tron" in my intro when answering the line.  I always let them go on calling me Tron.  I despise that my parents weren't cool enough to name me Tron.  That would be a kickass name.  I'd love to throw electro-death frisbees at the callers and make my getaway on a light cycle.

Identify yourself, program.
Like a good neighbor state farm is there !? No not really  :P
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 08/22/2014, 04:49 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 08/22/2014, 04:30 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/22/2014, 04:18 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 08/22/2014, 03:36 AMStatefarm it took so long to get a check from them.Since the water heater leaked many months ago,causing water damage etc.Have a contractor now but work won't be done until september.That means,having the floor replaced a bathroom redone and insulation's redone to  ](*,)
My name is John.  I do tech support and every few days a caller thinks I say "tron" in my intro when answering the line.  I always let them go on calling me Tron.  I despise that my parents weren't cool enough to name me Tron.  That would be a kickass name.  I'd love to throw electro-death frisbees at the callers and make my getaway on a light cycle.

Identify yourself, program.
Like a good neighbor state farm is there !? No not really  :P
yeah, screw state farm. They've denied the only claim I tried to file (water damage similar to yours), constantly raising rates, and hyper annoying smarmy up-sale tactics. They're cheap, though. I will give them that... but when you don't actually provide the product/service it is pretty easy to have low prices.

still wish my name was tron.
Sucks to be you then huh !? The excuse they gave was a miss communication between the offices what ever that means.The water damage happen back in june and it just took most of the summer,before it cleared.It's annoying how long it took and only now it will be finally taken care of.
IMG

Dicer

esteban

The metal bar on the pull-out hotel bed that is hurting my back as I try to sleep now.

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 08/24/2014, 12:31 AMPing ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping...
You're not on dial up are you !?  8-[
IMG

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 08/24/2014, 02:33 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/24/2014, 12:31 AMPing ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping...
2600 baud

TR0N

Quote from: esteban on 08/24/2014, 02:49 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 08/24/2014, 02:33 AM
2600 baud
I sure don't miss the days of the 56k  ](*,)
IMG

MrFulci

I noticed the internet crap, also. Not on Charter, but, things are sluggish today. 33.6 or 56k is a good comparison.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

Galder

Waking up tomorrow at 8 to go to work after a month of holidays lol...

esteban

Quote from: Galder on 08/24/2014, 06:53 PMWaking up tomorrow at 8 to go to work after a month of holidays lol...
IMG

BACK:

I know I shouldn't waste time complaining about the nasty institutional food that is served as a complimentary breakfast at hotels.....BUT DEAR LORD WHY NOT JUST CHARGE US MORE MONEY AND PROVIDE AT LEAST ******************one******************** semi-edible item.

Yup, I woke up before everyone else in my family, and I'm gonna head down to grab some coffee. A banana, too.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/25/2014, 11:48 AMi depise Amazon seller "just pawn it".

I ordered an item described as "very good" condition with "some cover box damage".  Here is the photo from the seller's listing:

IMG

And here is what I received:

squished.webp

I can only blame myself, though, for having a cardboard fetish. ):
That box sux.

munchiaz

esteban

Hahahahahahahahaha. They don't even have the balls to call it Continental.

Ayce

munchiaz

johnnymad

HailingTheThings

IMG

roflmao

Mortality. Nobody I like/love should ever die before me.

Fuck mortality.

And unnecessary meetings.

And powdered coffee creamer.  I really hate that shit.

MrFulci

"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 08/26/2014, 10:45 PM...powdered coffee creamer.  I really hate that shit.
This coming from the guy who likes Double Dildos Dungeons?

lol

I actually likes powdered creamer for some reason. It's amazing with what one can become accustomed.

Perhaps by calling Double Dill-Knobs Dungeons "Poopy," I was being a little harsh, what I really meant to say was that... idon'tlikeitmeh

<3
IMG

esteban

I hate the video MrFulci posted. I love Mr Fulci, though.

And people who think Double Dungeons is meh* can suck my left one.

*99.99% of cosmos

Ayce

Haters that hate only for the sake of hating.

esteban

Quote from: Ayce on 08/27/2014, 05:14 PMHaters that hate only for the sake of hating.
I hate that you said that, aycehole.

Ayce

Thanks for volunteering to explain my point.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Ayce

Quote from: guest on 08/27/2014, 05:49 PMHatters gonna hat, ya tool tag.
Back on topic... I currently despise sentences that make no sense.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Ayce on 08/27/2014, 05:52 PMBack on topic... I currently despise sentences that make no sense.
I don't care that you didn't get the joke.  It made sense to the people that matter.

Ayce

I guess I could have googled that, but I prefer the internet not being used as a tool that dumbs people down. Since the internet people's grammar and common courtesy and common sense seems to have dropped.

I guess that's why Weird Al's "Word Crimes" is so hilarious to me. It's funny because it's true.

NecroPhile

If you're going to bitch about grammar and people's stupidity on the internet, I suggest making less grammatical errors yourself.  People might take you more seriously if you do.

Ayce

Quote from: guest on 08/27/2014, 06:05 PM
Quote from: Ayce on 08/27/2014, 06:03 PMI guess I could have googled that, but I prefer the internet not being used as a tool that dumbs people down. Since the internet people's grammar and common courtesy and common sense seems to have dropped.

I guess that's why Weird Al's "Word Crimes" is so hilarious to me. It's funny because it's true.
What is ironic is that the sentence was funny precisely because it was making fun of a word crime offender. :lol:
Yeah, I figured that after looking it up.

Ayce

Quote from: guest on 08/27/2014, 06:11 PMIf you're going to bitch about grammar and people's stupidity on the internet, I suggest making less grammatical errors yourself.  People might take you more seriously if you do.
I see you left out common courtesy. It's a lot less common these days isn't it?

NecroPhile

Not to those that deserve it.  If you make an ass of yourself, expect to be treated as such.