OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Introducing myself and Turbo Views......

Started by ChrisBucci, 01/05/2009, 02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

munchiaz

Another good video. From what i heard, brawl brothers isn't a bad game. I think its currently on the Wii U virtual console

johnnymad

Just subscribed to his channel. Plenty of catching up to do.

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NightWolve

I just gave Chris another subscribe also. I'm a follower of his Facebook group and it didn't occur to me to subscribe to his Youtube channel, but might as well.

TR0N

IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

SuperPlay

Sadler

gj-16

I dig all of your videos my man, thanks for your time and effort!

ChrisBucci

Hey, thanks a lot.  I appreciate it!  :)
Glad to plug the forum as well ... great place! 
Chris

johnnymad

Recent subscriber here. Really enjoy your videos as well. Still have to catch up on all of them.

Joe Redifer

spida1a, as you may know I am an assistant manager here at this forum. I have decided to put in a request for you to get a raise. Probably won't go through, though.

TR0N

Quote from: spida1a on 09/12/2014, 11:32 PMHey, thanks a lot.  I appreciate it!  :)
Glad to plug the forum as well ... great place! 
Chris
I still think you're being attack by flying potato's for china warrior  :wink:
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/13/2014, 02:33 AMspida1a, as you may know I am an assistant manager here at this forum. I have decided to put in a request for you to get a raise. Probably won't go through, though.
Hahahaha.  :pcgs:

ChrisBucci

Lol!   Well thanks!   Since I was laid-off recently, that would help immensely.    ;)

HailingTheThings

Great video and thanks for mentioning the forum, Mister Sir.

Sorry to hear about your current situation. Perhaps a patreon is in order?
IMG

jtucci31

Or I could just pay triple for the TurboViews DVD's?

Either way, I've been planning on buying those for awhile now. Sorry to hear about the lay-off.

ChrisBucci

Thanks guys.   I appreciate it.  Been a tough couple years .. this doesn't help.   Ha ha. 

Hey Esteban!   Did I miss a message or e-mail from you?   If so, SO sorry...resend!
Thanks,
Chris

esteban

Quote from: spida1a on 09/13/2014, 07:28 PMThanks guys.   I appreciate it.  Been a tough couple years .. this doesn't help.   Ha ha. 

Hey Esteban!   Did I miss a message or e-mail from you?   If so, SO sorry...resend!
Thanks,
Chris
I was delirious and typed out a nice (read: über-nerdy) email about how you could revisit a game and, instead of reviewing it (since you did already)....

I hope to God it is stuck in my outbox. I kept falling asleep as I wrote it.

Let me find out...  :pcgs:

I did just watch your contest winner video, though, and China Warrior video  :pcgs: good stuff.

ChrisBucci

Okay yeah ... I never got that one is appears.   Ugh! 

Yeah, I just saw your comment.   Dude .. I love your passion for CW (something I never had for it myself).   Can you possibly do a video-response and talk about the game like that?  I would gladly link it to my video!   Do they still do video responses on YT?  I don't even know.  Lol. 
Later!
Chris

esteban

Quote from: spida1a on 09/13/2014, 07:41 PMOkay yeah ... I never got that one is appears.   Ugh! 

Yeah, I just saw your comment.   Dude .. I love your passion for CW (something I never had for it myself).   Can you possibly do a video-response and talk about the game like that?  I would gladly link it to my video!   Do they still do video responses on YT?  I don't even know.  Lol. 
Later!
Chris
I would love to.

Even if youToob doesn't have video-response (they've changed so much over the years), I'll try to make a video and post it  :pcgs:.

However, I can't make a promise. But I will really really really try.  :pcgs:

Mathius

Will we actually get to see Esteban in a moving picture? Well I'll be!

Bucc, I am saddened to hear of your recent challenges. If there is ever anything we can do to help out let us know. You're part of this community whether you like it or not. Sorry.

ChrisBucci

If you do, e-mail me.   I'll make sure to link to it brotha'!  :)
 Hope things are going well my friend!
Chris

ChrisBucci

Thanks Mathius.   It means a lot.  :)

NecroPhile

Man, I gotta catch up on my Turbob Reviews.  We love ya, spida.  :mrgreen:

Quote from: Mathius on 09/13/2014, 08:30 PMWill we actually get to see Esteban in a moving picture? Well I'll be!
Have you not see Le Turbo Doodles?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 09/15/2014, 01:14 PMMan, I gotta catch up on my Turbob Reviews.  We love ya, spida.  :mrgreen:

Quote from: Mathius on 09/13/2014, 08:30 PMWill we actually get to see Esteban in a moving picture? Well I'll be!
I have not!

esteban

Quote from: Mathius on 09/15/2014, 02:19 PM
Quote from: guest on 09/15/2014, 01:14 PMMan, I gotta catch up on my Turbob Reviews.  We love ya, spida.  :mrgreen:

I have not!
Wait, I was Mathius joking or not? I can't tell. Seriously.

Mathius

Quote from: esteban on 09/20/2014, 09:55 AM

I have not!
No joke!

esteban

Quote from: Mathius on 09/20/2014, 02:29 PM
Quote from: esteban on 09/20/2014, 09:55 AM

I have not!
No joke!
Holy moly, I'm sure you watched the videos by now. I wish I could fix some things in those old videos but I know I'll never re-edit them, so, whatever.  :pcgs:

Mathius

esteban

TR0N

IMG

airforceshields

Thanks for the info. I checked out a few videos, and I love the reviews. Keep up the good work.

GoldenWheels

Love Turbo Views. Love it. The pinball videos (those machines REALLY being outside my price range) are great too. Keep up the good work Chris.

ChrisBucci

Thanks a lot!  I have a LOT of fun doing them when I can.   :)
Chris

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

TR0N

IMG

jordan_hillman

Quote from: Sadler on 09/12/2014, 06:26 PMI can't believe no one posted this yet!

"China Warrior" - Turbo Views #77 (TurboGrafx-16 / Duo / Wii game REVIEW!)
YES!!!!! Some semblance of love for the mighty CHINA WARRIOR!!!

But seriously, I actually dig the challenge this game provides, and thank you for an awesome review spida1a!!!
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

EvilEvoIX

YES a new Video, can't wait to watch!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

esadajr

New review!

Parasol Stars
spida1a is on fire!
Gaming since 1985

mitsuman

Quote from: esadajr on 10/24/2014, 10:14 AMNew review!

Parasol Stars
spida1a is on fire!
Been waiting on this one. Looking forward to watch it later at home.

ChrisBucci

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG

FiftyQuid

spida1a any chance you'll be putting up some new pinball videos soon?
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

TR0N

IMG

SuperPlay

Nice to see that you are keeping up the good work Chris :-)  Still enjoying the series and looking forward to TurboViews Vol 4 ;-)

pdiggitydogg

Stumbled onto these videos today, actually. I like to listen to YouTube at work, while I screen slides and today started doing tg16/PCE reviews lately.
So far I am enjoying these vids a lot!

HailingTheThings

Awesome review, Mr. Bucci! Keep 'em coming on the regs if time permits! :3
IMG

EvilEvoIX

Can't wait to watch this new Episode.  Chris is simply the best there is.
IMGIMGIMG

DragonmasterDan

With regards to Ghost Manor. Definitely a good review of a less than good but still playable game.
--DragonmasterDan