OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatsujin

this applies to all you guys:

this thread is mainly supposed to post some pictures of our forums users. so i hardly can't believe it's such hard to do that without harming others. this works on almost any other halfway respectable forums in the whole www, so why it shouldn't do the same here?

:)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/17/2008, 10:35 PMthis applies to all you guys:

this thread is mainly supposed to post some pictures of our forums users. so i hardly can't believe it's such hard to do that without harming others. this works on almost any other halfway respectable forums in the whole www, so why it shouldn't do the same here?

Because we have people who I won't name that are so vindictive that they'll do anything to make one person they don't like look bad.

guyjin

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

guyjin

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/17/2008, 10:35 PMthis applies to all you guys:

Sorry Tats,but thats what I did,I posted a pic of another member of this forum,Nintega,whether he likes that pic or not,it is of him. If any harm is done,its not by me,he dressed this way himself and put this up on the net. :P Its weird how Nintega is more then willing to dish it out on a thread like Aaron's astronomy thread but if a pic of him from you tube ends up here he cries like a little girl. Tats no ones going to lock this thread just because Nintega got a pic of himself he didn't want anyone here to see posted. Besides,I just didn't care to see Nintega in the same shirt twice again. :P

NecroPhile

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/18/2008, 06:10 PMTats no ones going to lock this thread just because Nintega got a pic of himself he didn't want anyone here to see posted.
Seeing as this is tatsujin's thread, I believe that he meant that he will lock it if the posts aren't civilized.

Sinistron

no NecroPhile I don't think he meant that at all.  this thread was locked before by aaron and tats got upset.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

PCEngineHell

Yep,and the whole reason that started was because Nintega was on this thread openly fucking with others including myself,then removing his post,then posting again.

NecroPhile

I stand corrected, Sinistron, though his request for decorum stands.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/18/2008, 06:33 PMYep,and the whole reason that started was because Nintega was on this thread openly fucking with others including myself,then removing his post,then posting again.
And you kept going while I was temporarily banned and you are still going now even when I ended this. Act your age not your shoe size man.  [-(

Alt-Nintega

Oh and BTW guys that picture is from my Chris Crocker parody video quite a few people loved that I got rid of.. Let us see if Mike here, who must obviously be homophobic judging how he used that pic as a form of insult, even dares to look like that in a YT vid.  :lol:

JoshTurboTrollX

Oh my God,

Take a deep breath, take a walk, think long and hard....

then post.

Why is this crap still going on?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NecroPhile

^^^  Nice, tatsujin.  It's like the world's shortest episode of The Twilight Zone:lol:

termis

There was some random reference to NASCAR in one of the other threads, and I just came across this pic that's been hidden away for some time...

It's me tailgating at a NASCAR Supertruck series event at California Speedway when I stopped by my 2nd hometown of Fontana (colloquially known as "Fontucky").  Yee-haw!  :dance:

Okay, I'm not really into NASCAR, but my buddies said that I HAD to go -- I was probably the only Asian soul there.  (& I promptly fell asleep for a good couple hours in the middle of the race  :D).

selfie.jpg

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: termis on 07/02/2008, 09:39 PMThere was some random reference to NASCAR in one of the other threads, and I just came across this pic that's been hidden away for some time...

It's me tailgating at a NASCAR Supertruck series event at California Speedway when I stopped by my 2nd hometown of Fontana (colloquially known as "Fontucky").  Yee-haw!  :dance:

Okay, I'm not really into NASCAR, but my buddies said that I HAD to go -- I was probably the only Asian soul there.  (& I promptly fell asleep for a good couple hours in the middle of the race  :D).

selfie.jpg
haha termis. That's pretty much what I'd end up doing at a NASCAR race. Now F1 - that's a different story altogether.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Turbo D

Man, am I the only one who wants to grab an ice cold Modelo right now?  =P~
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

Probably, especially since nobody else knows what a "Modelo" is.

Turbo D

haha, its the brand of beer that Thumpin' Termis is chugging in his pic. It is a mexican beer, the name means model in spanish.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

termis

Hah -- ain't no 'mo Modelos where I'm at currently (Seoul), so here's what I'm having right now.

1.6L cASS Red.  Basically, the Korean version of the foty'.  Yeah!  :dance:  (Sorry for the shit lighting -- I'm using the laptop webcam.)

IMG

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: termis on 07/03/2008, 06:14 AMHah -- ain't no 'mo Modelos where I'm at currently (Seoul), so here's what I'm having right now.

1.6L cASS Red.  Basically, the Korean version of the foty'.  Yeah!  :dance:  (Sorry for the shit lighting -- I'm using the laptop webcam.)

IMG
Is that a plastic beer bottle?  :-& That's just not right.  :lol:
IMG

termis

Quote from: ceti alpha on 07/03/2008, 08:55 AMIs that a plastic beer bottle?  :-& That's just not right.  :lol:
Haha, for sure.  There ain't shit for good beer in these neck of the woods unless you go import.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

termis

Haha.  Cheers.  You're a fine chap yourself.  I'll have to have another drink for ya.  :D

Ninja Spirit

Chilling out at the lake, which I've live next to
/n1194556083_30086021_4672.jpg

Speaking of Ass Red, here's my newest .GIF, paying homage to the Budweiser "WAZZZAP" commerical

myspacecdn /28618ab086ff.gif

Sinistron

Me and DAS BOOT! Friday night.

IMG
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

NecroPhile

Nice shirt, Sinistron, but I have one question for you.  Why didn't you get the big beer?  :lol:

Tatsujin

Arkhan Asylum

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/DSC00287-1.jpg
Me.  Bowling.  Not so good. 

IMG
Me drinking a cherry icee thing.

IMG
Vacation in Mayberry.  Barney arrested my ass.

IMG
me posing with my Commodore 64.  And my turbo express, and a bunch of other crap.

IMG
Me sitting on a rock, in Rock City.  Not the Jefferson Starship one.

IMG
No comment
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Nice booby figurines and wicked 'do, ya tater lover.  8)

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/11/2008, 01:55 PMVacation in Mayberry.  Barney arrested my ass.
Strangely it was the big purple one, not Fife.

Keranu

Love the hair, Arkhan; looks like I'm not the only one with thick curls! What's your ancestry?
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Ceti Alpha

Kiss t-shirt and Gorf start screen on the C64.  =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt;

But what is that keyboard/piano thingy in that picture next to the TE?
IMG

guyjin

looks like a synthesizer made out of a C64?

Tatsujin

no..it's a piano keyboard to put over the c64 keyboard  :!:

Sensei

Sinistron

IMG

Sensei

I look pissed because I paid good money for a Power Glove...

Here's a more normal pic:

wiifitfinal_WeddingDaySmall.jpg

And yeah, the super long coat is in style in Japan.  Still made me feel like Neo from the Matrix though...

Woah.

NecroPhile

Nice pics.  Not enough digital (ha-ha) dexterity with the Power Glove to knot a tie, eh?  Too bad, you could've worn it at the wedding as well.  :lol:

Quote from: Tatsujin on 08/12/2008, 09:44 AMno..it's a piano keyboard to put over the c64 keyboard  :!:
Agreed, specifically a Incredible Musical Keyboard.

Sensei

Quote from: guest on 08/12/2008, 10:17 AMNice pics.  Not enough digital (ha-ha) dexterity with the Power Glove to knot a tie, eh?  Too bad, you could've worn it at the wedding as well.  :lol:
If I would have worn it, the wedding would not have happened...

NecroPhile

Quote from: Sensei on 08/12/2008, 10:54 AMIf I would have worn it, the wedding would not have happened... 
Whipped.  [-(
:lol:

Sensei

Quote from: guest on 08/12/2008, 10:58 AMWhipped.  [-(
:lol:
And proud of it!  I love games but not enough to give up...

...my other interests.  :-"

NecroPhile

Quote from: Sensei on 08/12/2008, 11:15 AMAnd proud of it!  I love games but not enough to give up...

...my other interests.  :-"
Indeed.  Those who seriously mock others as whipped are the same people playing solo hand ball.

Tatsujin

Quote from: Sensei on 08/12/2008, 10:54 AMIf I would have worn it, the wedding would not have happened...
/vlcsnap23175uw1da0.png

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: guest on 08/11/2008, 01:55 PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/DSC00287-1.jpg
Me.  Bowling.  Not so good. 

IMG
Me drinking a cherry icee thing.

IMG
Vacation in Mayberry.  Barney arrested my ass.

IMG
me posing with my Commodore 64.  And my turbo express, and a bunch of other crap.

IMG
Me sitting on a rock, in Rock City.   Not the Jefferson Starship one.

IMG
No comment
You look like the lead singer from The Darkness

elnino

I just noticed Tatsujin had posted a pic of me on his very first post in this topic! This is serious trouble because I was supposed to become one of those super famous people nobody really knows how they look, like Buckethead, Mondraggor in Pandamonium or Michael Jackson!
Be prepared for some retaliation, old man!
www.pcedaisakusen.net
People said his brain was infected by devils!
PCE Shmupscountown: 109/110 (1to go)
PCエンジン - シューティングゲーム読み秒:109/110個 (1個余る)

Turbo D

Ohhh, so that is what you look like!  :D I had forgot to read that caption! Now I know your true identity.  :twisted:
IMG IMG
IMG

guyjin

This is kind of mean, but I just had to do it. Sorry, mr. large swiss pce collector.

IMG

Joe Redifer

Quote from: Psycho Arkhanerd on 08/11/2008, 01:55 PMIMG
Me sitting on a rock, in Rock City.  Not the Jefferson Starship one.
Arkhan I assume you dyed your hair blonde at one point and the pics show the result of letting it grow out?  Kind of looks like you're wearing one of those fuzzy Russian hats.  Also, that pic of you sitting on a rock... I really hope that's not your purse!

Turbo D

Lmao @ the emo walrus. By the way though Guyjin, I don't ever recall seeing a pic of you in any of these threads!  :)
IMG IMG
IMG