RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13BEAST

Quote from: guest on 02/06/2009, 05:52 PMP.S. - What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?  :twisted:
Nothing, you already told the bitch twice!

jboypacman

Me as of late it has been.......

Cinema Snob
Retroware TV
PC Engine Gaming

TR0N

Quote from: jboypacman on 02/07/2009, 11:01 AMMe as of late it has been.......

Cinema Snob
Retroware TV
PC Engine Gaming
No link !?
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

guyjin

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guyjin on 02/09/2009, 07:30 PMStarfish......Hitler.
:shock:
Just when you think you've seen it all.  :shock: :shock:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

TR0N

Billy Mays calls out Vince on the Adam Corolla Show
IMG

Digi.k

german talk show about serious topics where the host cant stop laughing at his guest..it ended his career!!

esteban

Quote from: Digi.k on 02/15/2009, 10:27 AMgerman talk show about serious topics where the host cant stop laughing at his guest..it ended his career!!
I know the clip you linked to... it's insane! The dude just had a serious case of the giggles.... and the the guest's voice was precious.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Digi.k

I couldn't tell if that clip was real or not tho... cause I do remember a show like that that used to come on some of the german satelite channels here in UK

falling model cracks up news anchors

PCEngineHell

PCEngineHell

Ceti Alpha

Going back to Hali (play off of LL Cool J's "Going Back to Cali" by local hip hop artists: (*...has obligatory Donair reference!! lol)
IMG

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

SNKNostalgia

This show gets better and better to me. They should play this song in a real club. I bet some do :lol:

TR0N

Quote from: bust3dstr8 on 02/28/2009, 01:46 PMMoon Patrol
Hmm,that's a cool remake useing flash animation and useing the sound effects from the arcade original.
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: TR0N on 03/03/2009, 11:45 PM
Quote from: bust3dstr8 on 02/28/2009, 01:46 PMMoon Patrol
Hmm,that's a cool remake useing flash animation and useing the sound effects from the arcade original.
I agree. Moon Patrol is an arcade favourite of mine and this remake is a great re-imagination. Any takers on a TG/PCE port? :P
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: ceti alpha on 03/04/2009, 08:32 AMI agree. Moon Patrol is an arcade favourite of mine and this remake is a great re-imagination. Any takers on a TG/PCE port? :P
I'll take one.  Moon Patrol is one of my favorites (<-- correct spelling  :P ) from the ol' 2600; I love how the tank looked like it was walking and how its 'legs' would go stiff when leaping.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 03/04/2009, 10:52 AM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 03/04/2009, 08:32 AMI agree. Moon Patrol is an arcade favourite of mine and this remake is a great re-imagination. Any takers on a TG/PCE port? :P
I'll take one.  Moon Patrol is one of my favorites (<-- correct spelling  :P ) from the ol' 2600; I love how the tank looked like it was walking and how its 'legs' would go stiff when leaping.
Haha. Love the letter "U"!! But yeah, I killed the 2600 port of Moon Patrol even if the moon buggy looked like it was walking. lol
IMG

TR0N

IMG

guyjin

Quote from: TR0N on 03/06/2009, 01:25 AMThe doctor talks to himself !?
awesome video. I'd be annoyed if someone called me, impersonating me, but Tom Baker is classier than that  :mrgreen:

TR0N

Quote from: guyjin on 03/06/2009, 06:17 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 03/06/2009, 01:25 AMThe doctor talks to himself !?
awesome video. I'd be annoyed if someone called me, impersonating me, but Tom Baker is classier than that  :mrgreen:
Yeah i've seen most of parodys done on him and he's a good sport about it.
IMG

TR0N

IMG

Shawnathan

Dark Place is very dark...This is some scary stuff man!
Came to chew bubble gum and kick ass, but I don't know how to chew

TR0N

Depeche Mode (Wrong)
I heard dm was gonna have a new album soon  :dance:
IMG

TR0N

IMG

Turbo D

Uh oh, he's showing interest in the TurboGrafx-16! 8-[
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: turbo D on 03/17/2009, 03:12 AMUh oh, he's showing interest in the TurboGrafx-16! 8-[
Haha. Yeah, the AVGN Turbografx review is only a matter of time. It will be interesting to see what games he reviews and what he has to say about the system itself.
IMG

Joe Redifer

Man, I thought he died.  It's been a while since an AVGN video!  Glad he's back.

The Jaguar was ass.  After playing it, I wanted to commit suicide.

Golgo13

I remember when I was in school as a kid and there was one kid who had the Jaguar and Jaguar CD later, and he was bragging how awesome his "Jaguar" was and that it was 64 bit, which at the time was supposed to be so much better the Genesis and SNES the other kids had.

I wonder where that douche bag is now, its 2009 and Jaguar proved to be a steaming pile of excrement.  The Turbo however lives on and fucks everything and everyone to this day.

PCEngineHell

For teh lulz, he got a taste of his own medicine. If Aaron got his pm from Byron, Im sure he knows why.

Joe Redifer

Dude.  Let him go.  He's gone.

nectarsis

Yet he isn'...he still harrases multiple members on youtube, myspace, and other sites...INCLUDING more "threats" on PCEFX.com again.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

PCEngineHell

Yea, he will never actually be gone. Kits and Validius knew when to quit, Dave doesn't. Hes been attempting to spam mine and others youtube and myspace accounts for days on end now with multiple fake accounts, blaming us for his removal from Rising Stuff and making empty threats to have this site shut down again.... He even went so far as to create a full on impersonation account of me on youtube, directly linking to my site and all. The order of the day for that account of his was taking my game play vids and re uploading them with messages inserted in, and sending crude pm's to other members with the account. I pretty much ignored most everything else he did, but I'm drawing the line at that.

He started up all this shit again on his own accord, like before. No one provoked him. At any rate Joe, anymore its all in good fun for us. Ignoring him, yea sure, but after months of doing so it got me nowhere, I ended up just missing out on the laughs while taking the Gandhi role. It may come off as petty because hes such a easy mark, but he continues to ask for it. You don't have to watch it, ok?  But I would suggest that who ever monitors member sign ups keeps a eye out, Im sure Dave is trying to rally who ever he can muster for a weekend thread spam if he can, just to try to make some of his threat appear valid.

Joe Redifer

Well, take it out on Youtube or other forums or whatever.  The more you respond to him, the more he will try to antagonize you because he KNOWS you are listening.  He KNOWS that you care very much for what he says (and you clearly do).  You are his greatest audience... a guaranteed audience that will watch everything he does with intense attention to detail.

Anyway, let's not mention him here again unless it is relevant to this site (such as if he creates a new account, etc).

Sinistron

Yes Joe- Nin is not your normal pain in the ass- he's like Single White Female- only he's a guy obsessing over other guys.
Each time we move on- Nin comes back weeks later like he has nothing better to do.  He constantly craps on my youtube page which is unrelated to gaming- and constantly talks crap about members here- even attempting to slam Nat all over again.  Color us childish for defending a friend.
At the very least- Mike posted a link to a youtube clip on a page for it.  You're the one drawing even more attention to it.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Sinistron on 03/17/2009, 09:10 PMColor us childish for defending a friend.
Sometimes I don't think Joe can relate to that, he always gives off the lingering feeling he has no real friends, at least around here (not that I think he has no friends period, Im sure he does outside the net,ect, just not on pcefx).

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/17/2009, 12:41 PMThe Jaguar was ass.  After playing it, I wanted to commit suicide.
Yet you live still.....
The Jaguar was what it was. Not for everyone, great for some.

quoth09

Quote from: TR0N on 03/11/2009, 10:43 PMDepeche Mode (Wrong)
I heard dm was gonna have a new album soon  :dance:
and I heard that I already preordered it like 2 weeks ago, lol.

-----

As for the people trashing the Jag, kinda funny that I pulled mine out again about a week ago to mod it for s-video. Haven't fully gotten a chance to sit down and look at all the games in it's new found clarity, but Tempest 2000 looks better, and that alone is worth it to me. The system had its good games, and most people judged it based on the poor titles. I will watch the AVGN video, he is always amusing and pretty much true on a lot of things.

As for Nintega, he tried leaving 2 crude comments on my youtube profile, as well as on a video that I posted to show an arcade game that I received from a vendor as being defect, that had NOTHING to do with him or anyone else. It was shit like 'you suck cock' and 'the X68000 rules you'. I don't say shit to that worthless excuse for a human being, and his poor futile attempt at spam/insult or whatever got both of his accounts he sent messages / comments to me on, reported for spam and abuse, as well as being blocked. So what was that you were saying about him being gone Joe?

I never started anything with him, just retorted back his piss poor insults 10x more than he could dish out, and he ran off crying. I want him to leave me alone. I don't go looking for him, or doing anything else, so explain to me why he is writing me Joe? He is specifically starting crap with people, and it's not just Mike or nectarsis.

PCEngineHell

FANTAZONE JAPANESE LASERDISC PROMO AD

Ceti Alpha

IMG

PCEngineHell

Yea prob one of the coolest promo ads I have ever seen. Id keep the movie just for the ad alone just because its so cool.

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

guyjin

TR0N

Cinemassacre's Top Ten Car Chases
IMG

PCEngineFX

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/17/2009, 09:08 PMWell, take it out on Youtube or other forums or whatever.  The more you respond to him, the more he will try to antagonize you because he KNOWS you are listening.  He KNOWS that you care very much for what he says (and you clearly do).  You are his greatest audience... a guaranteed audience that will watch everything he does with intense attention to detail.

Anyway, let's not mention him here again unless it is relevant to this site (such as if he creates a new account, etc).
Please follow Joe's suggestion on this issue.  He keeps feeding off of members responding to him and the best way to get rid of him is to ignore him.  I don't want to hear about his YouTube updates if it isn't directly related to pcengine-fx.com like Joe said.  If you have a personal issue with him, please take it outside of the Pcenginefx forums.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 03/23/2009, 01:21 PMPlease follow Joe's suggestion on this issue.  He keeps feeding off of members responding to him and the best way to get rid of him is to ignore him.  I don't want to hear about his YouTube updates if it isn't directly related to pcengine-fx.com like Joe said.  If you have a personal issue with him, please take it outside of the Pcenginefx forums.
Honestly Aaron, it's funny you say this since I stated flat out I didn't want a part of this bullshit anymore to you. You led him on at youtube even though here you were maintaining a "shoot and destroy" policy. You were after all the one to let him officially back, it was your call only. And much to my ignoring him, his last ban here still happened, and Im the one he mainly blames the most, gets the most annoyance, so in a indirect way you are the person to blame for some of his current behavior aimed at me. But I guess it's easy for you to wash your hands of everything when everyone else takes the flak, always handles your dirty work, and cleans up your mess ehh ?

I swear, the more I think about this subject, the more of a hypocrite I feel like you have become in such a short amount of time, and I just don't feel like I can respect you anymore. You don't show any loyalty to your own forums,let alone its more dedicated members. I fail to see how it cant be PCEFX related when the only people being harassed are PCEFX members, and its because of what happened on PCEFX forums, the last bit being your fault, unless you are insisting its only pcefx related when its always Aaron related, which would be self centered.... Then again this must all be easy behavior when your only interest anymore is folding, space, and contemplating massive collection sales. Either way, Im sure your wishes will be respected, even if your reasoning wont be anymore. I for one want no more part of this fuckery you call the PCEFX forums. Consider my account closed.

Sinistron

Funny how we're giving him all this attention on this thread supposedly- Mike simply put a link up to a vid on a what are you watching thread- Nin's name wasn't even mentioned in his post.  Joe is the one who gave it all the attention- if it wasn't for that there would have been a nonrelated link from someone else following.  Instead it was Joe talking about things he really doesn't understand.  Then it's all done- posts come and go on other nonrelated clips- then suddenly here's Aaron bringing it back up again- saying we're giving him attention.  A little confusing to say the least.  Also the condescending "just ignore him and it will go away" talk is meaningless.  Number 1- we're not goddamn children- we understand the concept.  Number 2- we've tried that.  Shall I repeat it?  We've tried that.  If you were such an expert on him Aaron- then you would've known better than to give him another chance after he'd been booted off numerous times.  He's recently again been talking more garbage about one of your moderators- without any provocation from me.  When he was trashing your site left and right- did you ignore it- or did you seek legal action?  Shall I answer that for you?  Aside from that- has legal action stopped him from constantly trying to log in with another account?  I'm sure I can answer that for you too.  Whatever.  Just have Joe do what he does best and lock this thread down even though he provoked the discussion.
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

PCEngineFX

Just for the record, here is my stance on Nintega:

- He will not be allowed on this forum ever again
- I am not "friends" with him no matter what anyone may read on youtube or any other site for that matter
- I may have had a "shoot and destroy" policy with him at one point but really...what is the point?  He keeps coming back in one way or another and a "shoot and destroy" policy just keeps feeding him.  So I am ignoring him best I can.

I'm not the bad guy here folks...I don't claim to be an expert on him...I'm just trying to help out here.  You've tried ignoring him and it didn't work..well what didn't work exactly?  Did he keep coming back?  If so, keep ignoring him.  Clean up the youtube comments, tag him as spam and move on.  Responding to him won't shut him up, so why spend time doing so?

As for Michael, I have approved your account deletion.  Sorry to see you go.

Thread will remain open.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Sinistron

It's HOW he kept coming back that was the problem- if it was contained only YT comments and one star ratings from numerous multiple accounts- then sure- I could deal with those as they come.  What is infinitely more annoying is the numerous fake accounts imitating us, the lies, the lies he spreads to subs asking them to spread it in return, etc.  It is an attempted assassination of character- and at times I have messaged some of his subs that he asks to get involved and have provided them with proof that Nin is lying about everything.  That so far HAS proven more effective than just sitting there doing nothing.  Nin cherishes his YT subs more than anything since he lacks real friends in the outside world- if you make that base dubious of his credibility- and repeatedly EMBARASS him in this manner- then you are both defending and spreading truth aggressively.  These are the tactics that have been slowing him down- as opposed to the speed of his attacks when I sat there doing nothing.

I DO understand that you don't want to hear much of it anymore- and you haven't- not from us- unless you listen in on shout- which I take as being fair game.  Again however- this thread here is for links for what you've been watching on youtube- a link was provided and no blurb was added- nothing saying SEE NIN GET HIS or anything.  The only attention is provided in discussion- and that discussion was instigated by Joe Redifer.  After he caused an issue of it- the thread again returned to normal- and then you came in- pretty much doing what Joe did all over again.  The name Nintega has not been trumpeted by us in any recent threads- and in the discussion with Joe here we did not say "Screw you Joe- we will shout his name to the rafters in threads" defiantly.  We responded to a discussion that he brought up- where he- like you- talked to us like we were children who never figured out that you can just ignore someone.  The retorts from you and Joe were baseless.  It would be your strength to admit so.
IMG