OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyjin

Ceti Alpha

Bush idiocy never gets old...now that's he finally out of the White House.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Joe Redifer

Ha ha he comes crashing through a house for NO REASON other than to harass a speed walker who wasn't bothering anyone!  I love it.  They'd never get away with something like that with commercials nowadays since we must protect all the childrens from the scary world.

TR0N

IMG

BlackandBlue

I couldn't stop laughing while watching this.  Some might take offense to it, so you were warned.

Part 1
Part 2
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

Ceti Alpha

JamesNintendoNerd's (a.k.a AVGN) top 10 Star Trek Technobabbles:
:lol:
IMG

Duo_R

is posting youtube videos inside forum posts possible / legal? I know I am sounding lazy but it would be nice just to click the play button on the movies everyone is watching. Just a thought.
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Turbo D

Duo-R is right, lets embed the f***ers! :mrgreen:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

The forum code has to be modified to do it.  I have personally modified Sega-16 and the-magicbox for this (including the Youtube 16:9, HQ and HD equivalents as well as just a music player), but Aaron has never let me see the inner workings this weird forum software.

Tatsujin

watch that, but grab yourself sumwhere well :lol: :lol:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

guyjin

:evil: IMG IMG
people like that should be kept away from all positions of authority.

NecroPhile

Quote from: guyjin on 05/04/2009, 05:58 PMpeople like that should be kept away from all positions of authority.
What a worthless piece of shit.  I'd at least have asked for her number and tried to show her what 'fuck' is all about.  :twisted:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Ceti Alpha

IMG

TR0N

IMG

guyjin

Quote from: TR0N on 05/07/2009, 03:12 AMAngry Video Game Nerd:X-Men
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/48906.html
A good one, but he fails to mention Spider Man and X-men: Arcade's revenge, and how much it sucks.

SNKNostalgia

Welcome... to Die!!!

LJN is F#$% horrible though. It is funny how as kids we were just amazed at the fact... Whaoh Jaws, ooohh X-men, oooh Back to the Future and so on. Then after a while we began to wonder what was wrong with the games and then realize they sucked ass. The Genesis ones were enjoyable in the day. X-men 1 aged rather poorly, much like Spiderman did from the same developers as Shinobi 2 (Which is still fun to play).

I own the SNES Mutant Apocalypse from Capcom, which is generic and kinda fun to play, but it can be hard at times. The only X-men games I truly enjoyed were the ones at the arcades from Konami and Capcom.

Joe Redifer

Quotemuch like Spiderman did from the same developers as Shinobi 2 (Which is still fun to play).
Say what?  The Shinobi games were all developed in Japan.  The Marvel Genesis games were all Western-developed (and it really showed).

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: SNKNostalgia on 05/08/2009, 12:10 AM
Welcome... to Die!!!

LJN is F#$% horrible though. It is funny how as kids we were just amazed at the fact... Whaoh Jaws, ooohh X-men, oooh Back to the Future and so on. Then after a while we began to wonder what was wrong with the games and then realize they sucked ass. The Genesis ones were enjoyable in the day. X-men 1 aged rather poorly, much like Spiderman did from the same developers as Shinobi 2 (Which is still fun to play).

I own the SNES Mutant Apocalypse from Capcom, which is generic and kinda fun to play, but it can be hard at times. The only X-men games I truly enjoyed were the ones at the arcades from Konami and Capcom.
Oh man, bitd when I was a mini-person, I would avoid like the plague games from LJN when I was looking for games to rent or buy. I forget exactly what games from LJN turned me off initially, but they were on my shit list from the get-go. Akklaim was hit and miss too. They either made great games like Wizards and Warriors, or chumpsta games like Winter Games. ......winter games..... :-&  #-o
IMG

guyjin

Joe Redifer

nectarsis

Since when is being gay a "race"?  :-k
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

TR0N

Muramasa The Demon Blade Wii Preview
I can't wait untile the game hit's the u.s later in the year  =P~
IMG

Turbo D

It's all about teh Japanese Bug Fights!!!
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

That man was so fat that I couldn't see the Donkey Kong 3 screen!  :)

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/11/2009, 10:39 PMThat man was so fat that I couldn't see the Donkey Kong 3 screen!  :)
LMAO!! :lol:
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

guyjin

guyjin

Japanese 9 year old plays Ozzy Osbourne's "crazy train".

TR0N

I'm sure ceti will get a laugh out of it  :wink:
IMG

boogiecat

quoth09

Not so much watching as uploaded, but this is Turbo related, so I figured it would go well here.
Nothing new though I'm sure, as that has been floating around for a while, however that is the best quality I have ever found it in. No one seems to have a DVD transfer or some other higher quality archival rip of the VHS tape around. Either way, there it is for the people that care to watch it.
If you want the original file, feel free to contact me.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: TR0N on 05/15/2009, 11:59 PM

I'm sure ceti will get a laugh out of it  :wink:
And you would be correct.  :lol:
IMG

TR0N

Angry Video Game Nerd: The Terminator (Episode 70) - How could Arnold let this happen?
gametrailers .com/video/angry-video-screwattack/49453
IMG

guyjin

The origin of "fail". I had no idea it came from a Neo Geo game. Though their explanation of the origin of "win" is dubious.

There are several other videos explaining the origins of various internet memes. it's interesting AND funny!  :mrgreen:

guyjin

TR0N

Ahh cats and there thing for card board boxes  :lol:
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: guyjin on 05/21/2009, 06:35 AM
The origin of "fail". I had no idea it came from a Neo Geo game. Though their explanation of the origin of "win" is dubious.

There are several other videos explaining the origins of various internet memes. it's interesting AND funny!  :mrgreen:
:lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: at the same time.
IMG

Digi.k

guyjin

TR0N

Board James:Dragon Strike
The avgn doing a board game review.
IMG

TR0N

IMG

TurboXray

guyjin

TheScreamer does the subterranean canal theme from Ys.

TR0N

The Critic and Nerd review:TMNT Coming out of there shells
http://blip.tv/file/2222431/
IMG

Ceti Alpha

I think TRON should apprectiate this one:
IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

TR0N

Quote from: ceti alpha on 06/13/2009, 03:08 AMI think TRON should apprectiate this one:
I seen that one last year it had me  :lol: :lol:
IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!