What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 06/17/2009, 12:28 PMNot on YouTube, but close enough:

Elvis + TurboDuo + SCSI adapter = Hail to the King
haha! Wow...that was one of the most surreal things I've ever seen. I'm amazed at how well those kids walking by the Turbo Elvis were able to keep a straight face.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

TR0N

Angry Video Game Nerd : Transformers (episode 72) - More than meets the eye? You bet your ass.
gametrailers.c0m/video/angry-video-screwattack/51566
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Turbo D

Wtf?!?! I didn't know the AVGN had a famicom! lmfao! Well, I don't blame him. Oh, and he keeps flashing those hucards and talking about them. hahaha.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

guyjin

NecroPhile

Not directly youtube, but funny anyway: Top 10 Funniest Video Game Adverts.  My favorite is the one for Metal Gear Solid 2.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Grandmaster

Quote from: guest on 06/23/2009, 06:14 PMNot directly youtube, but funny anyway: Top 10 Funniest Video Game Adverts.  My favorite is the one for Metal Gear Solid 2.
lol. smash bros. commercial is funny. yoshi kicks mario for revenge and kicks pikachu for not helping him when he was being double teamed.

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

guyjin

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/17/2009, 12:28 PMNot on YouTube, but close enough:

Elvis + TurboDuo + SCSI adapter = Hail to the King
Have you folks discussed the prototype that is on display? It's the Intelligent Link that let you use TG-CD or TurboDuo as an external CD-ROM drive for your personal compooter.

I've only seen photos, it is kool to see video of it, though I wish there was less Elvis and more prototype. It seems that a mac desktop is used, and that they slapped a TTi sticker on the monitor.

You guys need to find more footage from trade shows! :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: guyjin on 06/30/2009, 08:36 PMnot youtube, and not work safe, but:

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/06/all_hail_robogeisha.php

Damn I wanna see this movie!
WTF x 1,000,000!  It has it all, folks: acid booby milk, katanas sprouting from butts, titty machine guns, profuse rectal bleeding, and death by fried shrimp.  What more could a guy ask for?

Joe Redifer

I love how the giant robot smashes the buildings and they bleed!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/01/2009, 09:29 AM
Quote from: guyjin on 06/30/2009, 08:36 PMnot youtube, and not work safe, but:

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/06/all_hail_robogeisha.php

Damn I wanna see this movie!
WTF x 1,000,000!  It has it all, folks: acid booby milk, katanas sprouting from butts, titty machine guns, profuse rectal bleeding, and death by fried shrimp.  What more could a guy ask for?
Seems like a Troma film: fun for a trailer but tedious to watch full-length.

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

IMG

guyjin

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: TR0N on 07/02/2009, 11:03 PMAngry Video Game Nerd:Mario is Missing
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/angry-video-screwattack/52147
Bastards want me to register to download this video.  ](*,)

Quote from: bust3dstr8 on 07/06/2009, 12:47 PMSafe-For-Work Pr0n
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  100% awesome.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Arkhan Asylum

and his other two rap jams.

lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 07/06/2009, 12:56 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 07/02/2009, 11:03 PMAngry Video Game Nerd:Mario is Missing
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/angry-video-screwattack/52147
Bastards want me to register to download this video.  ](*,)

Quote from: bust3dstr8 on 07/06/2009, 12:47 PMSafe-For-Work Pr0n
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  100% awesome.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
You could wait untile a year has passed untile the,avgn latest video ends up on his youtube channel  :roll:
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

CrackTiger

It doesn't get any awesomer than this (for Ys music fans)-
I don't follow this thread regularly, so if this is old news so be it. [-(
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Joe Redifer

td741

Arjak

Quote from: guest on 07/13/2009, 12:13 AMIt doesn't get any awesomer than this (for Ys music fans)-
I don't follow this thread regularly, so if this is old news so be it. [-(
DAMN. Subscribed! :dance:
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Joe Redifer

No I meant the guitar playing.  I heard guitar when he wasn't strumming.  Was he playing just the rhythm guitar portion and not the lead?

guyjin

If you're carrying home the mother load of Famicom disks from your trip to Akiba, don't leave them on the floor of the train.

NecroPhile

Quote from: guyjin on 07/15/2009, 06:58 PMIf you're carrying home the mother load of Famicom disks from your trip to Akiba, don't leave them on the floor of the train.
...or they'll be destroyed by zombie paperclips.  :)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/13/2009, 09:36 PMNo I meant the guitar playing.  I heard guitar when he wasn't strumming.  Was he playing just the rhythm guitar portion and not the lead? 
O_o??? Looked ok to me lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Turbo D

probably due to a poor upload speed. Audio tracks are often off que with their video counterpart on youtube. It happened to me; damned slow dsl :x
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

My internet is fairly quick, but I do notice a lot of out-of-sync sound on Youtube videos.  I blame the people that upload them, or rather their poor software.

TR0N

Board James:CROSSFIRE
Another board game review by the avgn.
IMG

Digi.k

dunno if this been posted yet..

"Doubt"  the video game by the lonely island.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Digi.k on 07/20/2009, 10:55 AMdunno if this been posted yet..

"Doubt"  the video game by the lonely island.
Does it have any hidden pixelated naughty pics of Amy Adams.  If so, I'll gladly buy a copy.  :lol:

TR0N

Angry Video Game Nerd: Plumbers Don't Wear Ties! (Episode 74) - Possibly the most hilariously bad game ever.
gametrailers .com/video/angry-video-screwattack/52921
IMG

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 07/21/2009, 11:50 PMAngry Video Game Nerd: Plumbers Don't Wear Ties! (Episode 74) - Possibly the most hilariously bad game ever.
That was hilarious. :)

And the earlier link to CROSSFIRE was a delight as well.

Ninja Spirit

The album cover from Hell (with a capital H)....

esteban

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 07/22/2009, 04:27 PMThe album cover from Hell (with a capital H)....
The album cover was a little scary (yet very interesting and alluring), but forget about that.

The song is awesome. Great song.

UPDATE: OK, it's official. I LOVE THIS SONG. 40+ replays later...

I love that the steel drums on this track are not in the foreground, but provide a subdued background of unrelenting intensity.

Plus, the mood of this song is perfect. It's a bit somber, which is what I like. I don't get a 100% "happy" or "cheerful" vibe, which can be grating, but a healthy dose of melancholy. Maybe I'm crazy, but that's how it strikes me.

Digi.k

nintendo is best and f**k you.. nintendo fanboy rant..

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: esteban on 07/23/2009, 12:18 AM
Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 07/22/2009, 04:27 PMThe album cover from Hell (with a capital H)....
The album cover was a little scary (yet very interesting and alluring), but forget about that.

I love that the steel drums on this track are not in the foreground, but provide a subdued background of unrelenting intensity.

Plus, the mood of this song is perfect. It's a bit somber, which is what I like. I don't get a 100% "happy" or "cheerful" vibe, which can be grating, but a healthy dose of melancholy. Maybe I'm crazy, but that's how it strikes me.
In that case, you're gonna like this variation by the Jackson 5

DJLobo

Jeeeeeeee.....Sussssssssss...........

Street Preacher works in Friday the 13th in his sermon. 1st time is around 0:20, but he does it a couple other times in the vid.
Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

TR0N

IMG

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 07/28/2009, 07:22 PM
Quote from: esteban on 07/23/2009, 12:18 AM

In that case, you're gonna like this variation by the Jackson 5
Dude, I finally watched this. The Jackson 5's "Life of the Party" is sweeeeet!  It's happy and upbeat, but I love it.

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

IMG

Digi.k

is this the real life version of the crazy cat woman from the simpsons show ??

JoshTurboTrollX

this video will make you think twice about the presidents milk.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

2D Retro Mario and Princess Peach Sex-Tape College Humor
IMG