OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NecroPhile

You want to do what now?
(NSFW if your employer frowns of cursing like a merchant marine)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Digi.k

Quote from: Tatsujin on 08/14/2009, 12:42 PMwow..no way!
hard tubac!!
That guy got waaaaay too obsessed with his hobbies & youtube that they left him...

Joe Redifer

Never heard of the guy until now.  I am amazed that people who make videos just playing games and talking as they play them are so popular.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/17/2009, 01:54 AMNever heard of the guy until now.  I am amazed that people who make videos just playing games and talking as they play them are so popular.
it isn't so much that it was just a guy sitting around playing video games and talking during them.  The popularity came from a group of guys on youtube commenting and conversing with each other about the hobby in general. 

Sort of like a retro roundtable in video form.  I think he will get things sorted out tho, his video's about some of the awesome finds at random Japanese game shops are truly interesting, so I hope he comes back after taking a break.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

Yeah, I have trouble seeing Youtube as a forum.  I just post videos.

TR0N

IMG

guyjin

KFC is test marketing this in Omaha. I've yet to try it.

If I do, I'll be sure to tell you guys all about it.

NecroPhile

Quote from: guyjin on 08/24/2009, 04:52 PM
KFC is test marketing this in Omaha. I've yet to try it.

If I do, I'll be sure to tell you guys all about it.
Does it come with a coupon for 10% off a quadruple bypass?  KFC sucks anyway, but weren't they trying to foster a healthier image with their new grilled chicken?  I believe that's where the 'unthink chicken' slogan came from, but they've effectively shot that one all to hell now.

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Digi.k

Ninja Spirit

1943 stage 1 BGM covered with the instrument samples from Megaman X2 by myself.

TR0N

PS3 Does Every Thing :Rumor $299.00
The other PS3 add  :lol:
IMG

Digi.k

can't stop watching this love it

Ballad of Gay Tony trailer

esteban

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 09/01/2009, 11:19 AM
1943 stage 1 BGM covered with the instrument samples from Megaman X2 by myself.
Dude, that's neat :).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Digi.k

hope this not been posted already but...

be warned contains doggie poo..

for those that love their pooches.. the magic poop collector!

esteban

Quote from: Digi.k on 09/03/2009, 05:46 AMhope this not been posted already but...

This should be a joke, but when the product is demonstrated (by pulling the strings to forever seal a steamy load in a plastic poncho), it actually works.

SO..... wow. This is for real?

SNKNostalgia

Quote from: Digi.k on 09/03/2009, 05:46 AMhope this not been posted already but...

I prefer VaPOOrize.

"Up your ass with Mobile Gas!"

nectarsis

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSS YEAH!!

FINALLY
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

esteban

Quote from: turbo D on 09/03/2009, 05:42 PM
:P
Oh, dear lord.

Now excuse me whilst I go play some Kato & Ken :)

NecroPhile

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

Chad Vader's Miserable Labor Day
IMG

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Joe Redifer

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/12/2009, 03:48 PMThe Ballad of GI JOE

Waaay better than the movie!
I really liked the Tomax and Xamot bit, for some reason.

Overall, I think they did a good job 'caricaturing' the characters.

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

SuperDeadite

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=251CB672377B5DC4&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL - Invalid ID

I present my first 1CC vid.  Contra on the Famicom.  I get to the end of loop 5.(I think.  I can't remember exactly.)  Great game,
but gets really boring after so many loops.  Far from my best effort though, I've broken 5,000,000 before.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

blueraven

guyjin

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 09/19/2009, 07:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=251CB672377B5DC4&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL - Invalid ID

I present my first 1CC vid.  Contra on the Famicom.  I get to the end of loop 5.(I think.  I can't remember exactly.)  Great game,
but gets really boring after so many loops.  Far from my best effort though, I've broken 5,000,000 before.
Congrats!  =D&gt;

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guyjin on 09/20/2009, 02:11 PM
Quote from: SuperDeadite on 09/19/2009, 07:47 PM

Congrats!  =D&gt;
Yes, nicely done!! :)
IMG

TR0N

IMG

Joe Redifer

That's awesome!  Why are the kids chasing friggin' bank robbers?  Then they complain that it makes them thirsty?  Stupid little shits.  Then the cop sees the robbers and he tries to get the kids' attention again because he clearly needs their help since he is incompetent.  WTF???  It is awesome because it makes so little sense!  Tats would love it because he doesn't make any sense, either!  :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/23/2009, 03:45 AMThen the cop sees the robbers and he tries to get the kids' attention again because he clearly needs their help since he is incompetent.
It's not because he's incompetent, it's because he's a child molester.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/23/2009, 09:48 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/23/2009, 03:45 AMThen the cop sees the robbers and he tries to get the kids' attention again because he clearly needs their help since he is incompetent.
It's not because he's incompetent, it's because he's a child molester.
Wait, I didn't think Tats was incompetent, I thought he was impotent.

TR0N

IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: TR0N on 09/05/2009, 01:43 AMAngry Video Game Nerd:Godzilla
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/angry-video-screwattack/55450
Finally watched this one and was rather disappointed in his lack of love for the Turbo.  He bitches and moans that the US market never saw a decent Godzilla fighting game back in the day (such as the Super Famicom's Godzilla: Kaijuu Daikessen), yet the Duo's Godzilla was released a year earlier in the US and is superior to the SF title anyhow.  It just goes to show you, failure to OBEY can lead to anger and unhappiness.

Joe Redifer

I'm sure he has lots of "followers".  I wonder if any of them let him know that after the Godzilla video appeared.  I wish he would expand his videos to include more systems.  He clearly has them, but they only ever appear in the opening.  Maybe he just doesn't want to pay for the games as people usually just give him crap (that bastard).  I don't think he'll find too many TurboGrafx-16/etc fans willing to give him stuff.  Maybe loan, but not give!

Ninja Spirit

Some of you may get scarred for life, but this is the funniest rape scene on the planet (just for the noises and faces they make)

The "Squeal like a pig" scene from Deliverance

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 09/25/2009, 11:49 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 09/05/2009, 01:43 AMAngry Video Game Nerd:Godzilla
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/angry-video-screwattack/55450
Finally watched this one and was rather disappointed in his lack of love for the Turbo.  He bitches and moans that the US market never saw a decent Godzilla fighting game back in the day (such as the Super Famicom's Godzilla: Kaijuu Daikessen), yet the Duo's Godzilla was released a year earlier in the US and is superior to the SF title anyhow.  It just goes to show you, failure to OBEY can lead to anger and unhappiness.
He only reviews what he has now i've seen in some videos he does have a TG16,but no turbo cd for it.
IMG

TheClash603

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fakk28  This guy put up a lot of Laseractive videos.  Now I don't have to.  Good stuff!

Joe Redifer

Thanks for posting that.  The clip of the JB Harold game was great!  The Road Avenger/Road Prosecutor was cool, too... though it was very odd as many of the scenes were flipped for no reason whatsoever, giving the game a very disjointed feel.  Suddenly the ocean is on the left, and then the right side of your car, etc.  The Sega CD version still has the best music of any version of that game.

esteban

Finally, I get to see Vajra in action. Woohoo.

I know some folks would find it lame, but I would like to play Vajra and Vajra 2.

Yup.

TR0N

IMG

TheClash603

Quote from: esteban on 09/29/2009, 01:22 AMFinally, I get to see Vajra in action. Woohoo.

I know some folks would find it lame, but I would like to play Vajra and Vajra 2.

Yup.
The first game is actually a lot of fun.  Don't own 2, since it was Japanese only release, but I'd love to play it.

My favorite LA game is Rocket Coaster.  There really isn't anything else like it.  It is pretty much a MUCH better version of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs on Sega CD.  The art is awesome!

Ceti Alpha

Teh Dark Knight Meets Superman Part 1:
Teh Dark Knight Meets Superman Part 2:
And just for good measure:

The Dark Knight Interrogation Spoof:
IMG

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436