@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

The “What-Did-You-Buy-Today?” Thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatsujin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/24/2010, 04:00 AMiPod Touch - Finally got another iPod.  The iPod Mini was ass.  This, however, is much nicer.  It's like an iPhone without all of that phone bullshit.  Who talks to people any more, really?
LOL..YEAH... VERY RIGHT!!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

RoyVegas

All I want to know is why the hell they are all in the refrigerator?   :-s  And when was the last time you went through those left overs?   :lol:
All is well. :)

Sparky

hahahaha... Joe Redifer that is the most original backdrop i have seen... love it

and YOU sir for a mere $15 could own all of sparky case stickers.. thats right!!, order now and i will even throw in a swiffer duster so you can keep those game cases looking great for years to come... this is a limited time offer so act now!!!

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 04/24/2010, 07:06 AMhahahaha... Joe Redifer that is the most original backdrop i have seen... love it

and YOU sir for a mere $15 could own all of sparky case stickers.. thats right!!, order now and i will even throw in a swiffer duster so you can keep those game cases looking great for years to come... this is a limited time offer so act now!!!
haha Sparks. You need your own infomercial. The peeps here at Pcefx can be the audience members oooo'ing and awwwing every time you show a sticker.

IMG
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Joe Redifer

Quote from: RoyVegasAll I want to know is why the hell they are all in the refrigerator?
When I got Heavy Rain I had it in a tree.

esteban

Joe, I saw some soy bologna and tofu in your fridge. I didn't know you were a fellow vegetarian.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Joe Redifer

If you had opened the freezer, you'd have seen a ton of meat that used to be alive, but died so I could eat it  Yum!

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/25/2010, 06:34 PMIf you had opened the freezer, you'd have seen a ton of meat that used to be alive, but died so I could eat it  Yum!
Yeah, I knew I was setting myself up for that one :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

RoyVegas

Picked up a new marquee for my Showcase 33 cab with the Neo-Geo single slot in it.  Yummy!

IMG

NecroPhile

Goes to show a can't swing a dead cat in Vegas without hitting a damn slot machine.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 04/26/2010, 05:55 PMGoes to show a can't swing a dead cat in Vegas without hitting a damn slot machine.  :lol:
It also proves another point....  I've had it for 3-4 years and noone has hit the jackpot yet....  If you come here and play the slots and win, you're the minority.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 04/26/2010, 05:55 PMGoes to show a can't swing a dead cat in Vegas without hitting a damn slot machine.  :lol:
ROFLMAO!!!  :lol:

That's a nice marquee though, Roy.  8)
IMG

TheClash603

I am getting Super Street Fighter IV at midnight.  My only gripe is that the game does not include an authentic 2 button PCE setup.

TR0N

Quote from: RoyVegas on 04/26/2010, 05:52 PMPicked up a new marquee for my Showcase 33 cab with the Neo-Geo single slot in it.  Yummy!

IMG
Nice you got nightmare in the dark with it usely that's a pricey cart for the neo-geo mvs.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Ceti Alpha

Wow. I just noticed that the game was released in 2000. Must be one of the last games released for the NG, eh?
IMG

Tatsujin

worlds smallest Full HD camcorder:

IMG

now i just need a full HD TiVi :lol:
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Tatsujin on 04/27/2010, 08:51 AMworlds smallest Full HD camcorder:

IMG

now i just need a full HD TiVi :lol:
sexy
IMG

Sparky

OooOoooOoo in the mail today!!!....
traded it up with a guy over on NintendoAge... ohhh papa likey!!!

IMG
shes in damn good shape... but i bet she is a dirty pig on batteries!!!

Ceti Alpha

Nice grab, Sparks!! :D

Get that "dirty pig" up and running!!  :lol:
IMG

SNKNostalgia

Quote from: guest on 04/28/2010, 08:59 PMOooOoooOoo in the mail today!!!....

IMG
There's a guy on the Neo Geo forums, along with other forums and he has a youtube video showing what awesome mods he does to the Nomad. He basically puts in a LCD that has 5x better picture quality, uses less power and he also does a cell battery mod to the battery pack that makes the life 2-3x longer. Just look up Sega Nomad mod on Youtube and the Neo Geo forums.

turbogrfxfan

i would like to say I bought Terraforming for under 40 bills but I cant find one!!!
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Tatsujin

retro friends has one for about 2500 yens :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 04/29/2010, 12:22 AMi would like to say I bought Terraforming for under 40 bills but I cant find one!!!
Try contacting Rising Stuff or keep your eye on ebay.

Sparky

Quote from: SNKNostalgia on 04/28/2010, 11:24 PM
Quote from: guest on 04/28/2010, 08:59 PMOooOoooOoo in the mail today!!!....

IMG
There's a guy on the Neo Geo forums, along with other forums and he has a youtube video showing what awesome mods he does to the Nomad. He basically puts in a LCD that has 5x better picture quality, uses less power and he also does a cell battery mod to the battery pack that makes the life 2-3x longer. Just look up Sega Nomad mod on Youtube and the Neo Geo forums.
ya i have seen that and i have inquired with him as i just might get the mod done.. will see but thanks for the heads up again :)

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 04/29/2010, 12:07 PMya i have seen that and i have inquired with him as i just might get the mod done.. will see but thanks for the heads up again :)
You can also contact oldskool here on the forums.  I know he had one done by that guy already.  If I recall he only had GREAT things to say about it.

turbogrfxfan

I got stratego for 99 cts.  thing is the shipping was free from japan. I liked the board game as a kid.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 04/30/2010, 06:54 PMI got stratego for 99 cts.  thing is the shipping was free from japan. I liked the board game as a kid. 
99 cents!! Nice! lol
IMG

nectarsis

Final Soldier NEW, and teh Faceball

/100_2320.jpg
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Tatsujin

Sparky

i bought at a local gaming meet today :)......

PS1...Point Blank 2, UmJammer lammy, M&M's Shell Shocked, Blade, Spice Girls (dont judge me)
SMS... F-16 Fighting Falcon
DC.. Quake III Arena, Demolition Racer
SEGA Nomad Screen
PCE... see below

IMG

Ceti Alpha

IMG

JapanTokei

Man, I wish I knew where the local Gaming meets are !!  (if there are any)....

Quote from: guest on 05/01/2010, 11:18 PMi bought at a local gaming meet today :)......

PS1...Point Blank 2, UmJammer lammy, M&M's Shell Shocked, Blade, Spice Girls (dont judge me)
SMS... F-16 Fighting Falcon
DC.. Quake III Arena, Demolition Racer
SEGA Nomad Screen
PCE... see below

IMG

JapanTokei

Impulse buy on Ebay:

IMG
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250620763583&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I'm gonna try to fix the CD-Drive... maybe I can get lucky twice in a row with these units by lubing up the gears  :D

Cost me $95 shipped, but even if it doesn't work, the TG-16 unit is region modded so it's not too bad...

turbogrfxfan

Awesome man.  godd for you!  Now get that bad boy up and goin and obey!

nectarsis

After one of the longest/most convoluted deals in awhile  :lol:

/100_2322.jpg

RoyVegas

Quote from: nectarsis on 05/03/2010, 02:04 PMAfter one of the longest/most convoluted deals in awhile  :lol:
Damn thats nice and new/sealed!  When are the pics of you opening it?  :wink:

TheClash603

Quote from: RoyVegas on 05/03/2010, 02:09 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 05/03/2010, 02:04 PMAfter one of the longest/most convoluted deals in awhile  :lol:
Time for you to get dangerous.  Or at least play a shitty game...

turbogrfxfan

cool man good for you!!! cut that baby open!!

Sparky

hahahaha... its like Roy finally burned his bra and wants everyone to follow :P Nec will do what he wants with it... no judging here :).  Nice find nec.

For me a got a few cheap copies of Unreal Tournamnet for the PS3 for $5.... passing them out to a few buddies of mine so we can multi-play :)

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 05/03/2010, 10:44 PM
hahahaha... its like Roy finally burned his bra and wants everyone to follow :P Nec will do what he wants with it... no judging here :).  Nice find nec.
Lol thanks Sparkles...you KNOW it shall be opened shortly ;)

Digi.k

Joe Redifer

I'd buy that... if I hadn't already bought Street Fighter 4.  No way am I going to buy the same game on the same generation of platforms with new characters, some new moves and a few tweaks unless I can get it for crazy cheap.  Or unless it is for older platforms and I am a collector.  :)

TheClash603

Super is not the same game, it is much more balanced and full featured...  get it now!

Joe Redifer

Nope.  Capcom already sold me the INCOMPLETE Street Fighter 4 which was a rushed product... at least that's the message that the existence of Super Street Fighter 4 sends out.  I'm not so stupid as to buy the same game again unless it is crazy cheap.

nectarsis

Opethian

Just got my Sapphire repro in. [pics coming]. I'd like to compare to an original one. Does anyone have a pic of a complete original?
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Opethian on 05/07/2010, 03:51 PMI'd like to compare to an original one. Does anyone have a pic of a complete original?
Click here for the remnants of an extremely thorough comparison.  Sadly, the original site is dead and the archived site doesn't function correctly (the pics originally changed between the original and the 'second print' versions when you hovered over 'em).

turbogrfxfan

Bought Monster lair from royvegas and he threw in victory run!!!  He is the man.   :D

RoyVegas

Sent in best offers for these on feePay and won them.  $85 for MC and $50 for Coryoon.  :mrgreen:

/MCCoryoon.jpg

Opethian

Damn Roy you did good!
IMG
here's me Sapp
NEcroPhile: thanks for the link
IMG