RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

This pen plotter made with Legos is bursting at the seams with awesomeness.  :D
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

geise

NecroPhile

Quote from: geise on 06/22/2010, 08:13 PMHahahahahahahaha....holy shit!
That looks slow, jerky, and rather unimpressive.  Plus, why is the character staring back at the player?

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 06/23/2010, 09:09 AM
Quote from: geise on 06/22/2010, 08:13 PMHahahahahahahaha....holy shit!
That looks slow, jerky, and rather unimpressive.  Plus, why is the character staring back at the player?
That's pretty silly. No thanks.
IMG

Sparky

AT-AT DAY AFTERNOON.... for those closet star wars fans like me :) shhhhhhhh

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 06/28/2010, 02:11 PMAT-AT DAY AFTERNOON.... for those closet star wars fans like me :) shhhhhhhh
Ha!  Jabba poop; too cute.

nectarsis

LOL just saw that via FB...well done.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 06/28/2010, 02:11 PMAT-AT DAY AFTERNOON.... for those closet star wars fans like me :) shhhhhhhh
excellent vid man!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

As Aaron works on his Neo Geo tribute video, I took the low-brow approach and made mine own with very little planning, making it up mostly on the fly.  Still, I think it came out fairly decently.  It is a video that shows off everything about the Neo Geo.

Neo Geo - Pro Gear Spec!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/07/2010, 04:28 AMAs Aaron works on his Neo Geo tribute video, I took the low-brow approach and made mine own with very little planning, making it up mostly on the fly.  Still, I think it came out fairly decently.  It is a video that shows off everything about the Neo Geo.

Neo Geo - Pro Gear Spec!
Loved it man!! Reminds me of
Heres a recent vid I'm whoring out-
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/07/2010, 04:28 AMAs Aaron works on his Neo Geo tribute video, I took the low-brow approach and made mine own with very little planning, making it up mostly on the fly.  Still, I think it came out fairly decently.  It is a video that shows off everything about the Neo Geo.

Neo Geo - Pro Gear Spec!
The only thing it's missing is your "fun is a strong word" letter.  :lol:

Digi.k

E3 is over but Konami producer press conference regarding xbox 360's Ninety nine Nights II has become legendary...

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Digi.k on 07/08/2010, 07:28 PME3 is over but Konami producer press conference regarding xbox 360's Ninety nine Nights II has become legendary...
You will be sucked!!

Digi.k

geise

A video with part of the old EGM review crew at CES 93 by some Turbo Duo's =)

Joe Redifer

Ceti Alpha

Ahhhh...memories...The good ol' days of mustaches and ponytails. Why must things change? Why?
IMG

Vecanti

youtu.be/YZrnp8grAA4

Best issue of EGM ever. The entire things is filled with Turbo reviews, news about upcoming titles, and then tons of pages of what was going on in Japan with the PC Engine.

_Paul

Ceti Alpha

Apparently "To Kill a Mockingbird" isn't required reading in Israel...
IMG

Opethian

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

NecroPhile

This is what happens when you get maple syrup on the flight stick.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 07/29/2010, 12:10 PMThis is what happens when you get maple syrup on the flight stick.
:lol: :lol:

I love how "Stayin' Alive" was playing in the background.  :lol:
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

NecroPhile

"Stop pushing so hard, you prick."

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

geise

If there was a sequel to Winds/Lords of Thunder THIS would be the soundtrack.

Joe Redifer

The guitar does indeed sound like Lord o' Thunda, but the backing instruments sound inferior and the overall melodies aren't anywhere near as catchy.

_Paul

Is YouTube playing up a bit lately, in the last week or so? Sometimes I can't get it to come up at all, other times video links work perfectly. Bit of a bugger as I want to upload some more PC Engine stuff.

Ceti Alpha

Since this is the Youtube thread I thought I would share a video I found showing how to remove that annoying grey pop-up bar they've recently added for subscription videos.
IMG

Joe Redifer

I've never seen that gray bar.  What kind of videos are you watching?

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/10/2010, 12:29 AMI've never seen that gray bar.  What kind of videos are you watching?
It's a recent feature Youtube has added to the subscriptions/favourites. It won't show up when you watch a random video. Just go to your subscriptions and click on a video - it should be there. If not, you're lucky. heh
IMG

Joe Redifer

I'm glad I don't subscribe to anyone!

_Paul

NecroPhile

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 08/12/2010, 12:59 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/12/2010, 12:45 PMGalaga 88 on piano:
Awesome, simply awesome.
Yeah, that guy is serious. One of my favourite youtube videos, for sure.
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Here's his PC Engine medley:

Part 1:
Part 2:
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Notice the Gate of Thunder Drums at 4:27!!

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/13/2010, 02:45 PM
Notice the Gate of Thunder Drums at 4:27!! 
hahaha. Wow. Awesome. This is nice stuff. Ronnie James Dio/Black Sabbath meets Iron Maiden meets PC Engine. lol
IMG

guyjin

"Fuck me, Ray Bradbury". Audio is not safe for work; wear headphones.

NecroPhile

Ceti Alpha

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Ceti Alpha

So, that's a blatant ad for Trojan. lol
IMG

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Ceti Alpha

"OMG, I think I'm sorry."
-Joe Breezy
IMG

hoobs88

7 part Phantom Menace review by RedLetterMedia
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: hoobs88 on 09/01/2010, 02:13 PM7 part Phantom Menace review by RedLetterMedia
Holy Frack!

I've been waiting for this! Thanks for the post hoobs! :D

Edit...Crap! I got a little excited there. I was thinking this was the "Revenge of the Sith" review. hehe  :oops: #-o
IMG