The “What-Did-You-Buy-Today?” Thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

I do not see a sales thread by Tobias at first glance.  Where did you see this sale?

Mathius

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/25/2010, 02:32 AMI do not see a sales thread by Tobias at first glance.  Where did you see this sale?
Ah, he's the guy at http://sapphire.anime4ever.de/

Just give a quick email and he will set you up. He's very reliable, and trustworthy. His copies of Sapphire are $45 shipped. Tell him Matt sent you. I've referred a lot of business his way. :lol:

Joe Redifer

Ooops.  Somehow I totally missed your previous post with that exact link.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

BlueBMW

Quote from: Mathius on 09/25/2010, 12:52 AMThat's your controller BlueBMW. :)
Haha, glad to see it getting used rather than just sitting on a shelf over here!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mathius

That's henrycsc's Arcade Card Pro too.

henrycsc

Actually, I do believe it's now yours.  :)

Congrats on the Sapphire, she's awesome! 
Quote from: Mathius on 09/25/2010, 02:44 PMThat's henrycsc's Arcade Card Pro too.
ll
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Mathius

Quote from: henrycsc on 09/25/2010, 04:46 PMActually, I do believe it's now yours.  :)

Congrats on the Sapphire, she's awesome! 
Quote from: Mathius on 09/25/2010, 02:44 PMThat's henrycsc's Arcade Card Pro too.
ll
You know what I meant.  :mrgreen:

DragonmasterDan

Got a few NES games in the mail today. I also picked up GB Bonks Revenge which is a completely different game than TG16 Bonks Revenge.
--DragonmasterDan

Smashed Brother

Received my copy of Dungeon Explorer 2 (PCE version) in the mail today.  No pics because my gf has the camera with her, but it's complete minus the obi!
Purifying Weird Souls since 2000!

Mathius

Quote from: Smashed Brother on 09/25/2010, 08:41 PMReceived my copy of Dungeon Explorer 2 (PCE version) in the mail today.  No pics because my gf has the camera with her, but it's complete minus the obi!
I am biding my time until I can get the US version.

Smashed Brother

Quote from: Mathius on 09/25/2010, 09:02 PMI am biding my time until I can get the US version.
Argh, so expensive!  But if I had an opportunity to get the US one for a good price, I probably would just so I can understand the story.  But $10 for this copy was too good to pass up!
Purifying Weird Souls since 2000!

Opethian

IMG
I got Mahou Daisakusen not long ago but Tatsujin-oh ist new!
IMG
Plus got one of these in the deal. I just have to fix the floppy drive :D
IMG

Tatsujin

weary nais. how to play mahou daisakusen? :)

post pics, NOW!
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

henrycsc

Cool Opeth!  Congrats!

Quote from: Opethian on 09/26/2010, 01:12 AMIMG
I got Mahou Daisakusen not long ago but Tatsujin-oh ist new!
IMG
Plus got one of these in the deal. I just have to fix the floppy drive :D
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Arkhan Asylum

I got a NeoGeo MVS w/ 7 games today for 400$

I will take pictures of it and all the other crap I bought sometime soon when I locate the camera and some batteries.

came with puzzle bobble, magical drop 3, KOF99, samurai showdown 2, world heros, art of fighting 2, and some other KOF game.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 09/26/2010, 03:28 AMI got a NeoGeo MVS w/ 7 games today for 400$

I will take pictures of it and all the other crap I bought sometime soon when I locate the camera and some batteries.

came with puzzle bobble, magical drop 3, KOF99, samurai showdown 2, world heros, art of fighting 2, and some other KOF game.
Nice a cab i take it for that price how many slots?
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Mathius

TheClash603

Quote from: guest on 09/26/2010, 03:28 AMI got a NeoGeo MVS w/ 7 games today for 400$

Cleveland isn't too far away, I may have to go over and make you cry after a Magical Drop 3 assault.  I just don't know if it is safe with all those Bone Thugs and Lebron riots.

Mathius

Is it a cab or a consolized MVS?

turbogrfxfan

i got the 5 bruce lee movies, and kung fu hustle!!
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Opethian

Magical drop 2 and Puzzle Bobble! fuck yea!! Now you need to find Money Puzzle Exchanger 8)
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Its a cab.  2 slotter.

Not that the slottedness really matters since its for home use.  The 6 game variety doesnt generate more money in my basement... :D

works great though.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

SNKNostalgia

The 6 slot ones tend to run into problems anyways with some newer carts. I remember something to do with if it is in the first game slot or something. 1 or 2 slots is good enough.

Opethian

IMG
Got a DJ station Pro for $10 and Heavy Unit from PC Henler! thanks!
IMG

Joe Redifer

Why does that have two sets of AV outs?

Frank_fjs

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/28/2010, 02:15 AMWhy does that have two sets of AV outs?
Probably so you can mix two sources together, isn't that what this device does?

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: SNKNostalgia on 09/27/2010, 05:12 AMThe 6 slot ones tend to run into problems anyways with some newer carts. I remember something to do with if it is in the first game slot or something. 1 or 2 slots is good enough.
yeah, its no problem to just go *click* and open it to change games.  Im not trying to generate income with a grand 6 variety game cabinet, :-D

I just wanted to have Bust a Move really.  Games so awesome.

Tatsujin

some HO stuff :)

/haul20100928.jpg

BlueBMW

Poor lil duo looks like its been through hell!  Does it work?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Opethian

Quote from: Frank_fjs on 09/28/2010, 02:49 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/28/2010, 02:15 AMWhy does that have two sets of AV outs?
Probably so you can mix two sources together, isn't that what this device does?
It has AV in and AV out so you can use the headphones port on the left. and they keys light up :D. You dont have to run video to it but it is nice that it will relay that signal for you if you are using the multi out.
IMG

Tatsujin

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/28/2010, 09:05 AMPoor lil duo looks like its been through hell!  Does it work?
it werks perfectly. can't complain for le 5 bucks :)

Mathius

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

OldMan

Quoteit werks perfectly. can't complain for le 5 bucks
Tats, where do you find all this stuff??? And I'd give you $5 for that duo...
Did you ever find the Devil's crush you were looking for ? (At least, I think it was you. Long time ago and my memory sux)

Joe Redifer

Tats is a hoarder and probably has about 50 Devil Crashes.  :)

Mathius

Quote from: TheOldMan on 09/28/2010, 01:27 PM
Did you ever find the Devil's crush you were looking for ? (At least, I think it was you. Long time ago and my memory sux)
That might have been me.

Sparky

Quote from: Tatsujin on 09/28/2010, 10:38 AM
Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/28/2010, 09:05 AMPoor lil duo looks like its been through hell!  Does it work?
it werks perfectly. can't complain for le 5 bucks :)
and oh look another 2.0 system card :P .... Picture Tats in this shot but surrounded and covered in system hueys... sexy :P

IMG

Mathius

Sparky, quit making everyone sexually confused towards Tats! :lol:

turbogrfxfan

got my sega dreamcast with marvel vs capcom 2.  its awesome that strider is in here
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Opethian

Strider/Capt Commando/Sentinel was my fav team lol
IMG

Tatsujin

Quote from: Mathius on 09/28/2010, 04:37 PM
Quote from: TheOldMan on 09/28/2010, 01:27 PM
That might have been me.
Yeah, def. not me. I've got Devil's crush from a store in Lausanne back in 1995. And no, I have only my one copy :)

At rest ROLFMAOL :lol:

BlueBMW

Its been a summer of Christmases!  Here's the latest group of PC Engine / TG goodness to show up on my doorstep!  Its a little hard to see, but that's an Rtype II and Street Fighter II huey on the bottom there.

/goodhaul.jpg

Opethian

IMG

Mathius

Hey you got your Arcade Card! Now you can play Sapphire! :D

BlueBMW

Not yet!  I still have to region mod the duo to use the arcade card.  I've got two now.  One for my duo and one for my buddys tg/cd (also awaiting a region mod).  Parts are due in tomorrow!

Mathius

For some reason I was thinking you had a converter. :-k

NecroPhile

A sealed and minty fresh copy of Blazing Lazers found its way into my mailbox yesterday.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 09/29/2010, 04:09 PMA sealed and minty fresh copy of Blazing Lazers found its way into my mailbox yesterday.
I really need to replace my copy. It was the second Turbo game I ever bought, and I didn't know what I was doing yet. It came from Amazon.com, and had case and manual. Bad part was the case was growing hair! :shock:

BlueBMW

Quote from: Mathius on 09/29/2010, 04:06 PMFor some reason I was thinking you had a converter. :-k
Nope, I have a core gfx to play games on, but that doesn't help me use the arcade card on the duo too well :P