RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chany60126

Joe Redifer

Holy shit, I'd definitely buy a mattress from Gary.

blueraven

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 12/15/2010, 07:18 PMTotally.  My plan is to make everyone at PCEFX cry because they couldn't be the 1st post on page 200.  My plan worked and I have gained power!  Sorry it wasn't you, Guyjin.  I'll gently wipe away your tears.  :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe that was actually funny. WIN.  :lol: :lol:

Mathius

Here is a cool vid that shows what the Genesis/Mega Drive sound chip is capable of.
Also has a Joe Redifer mention! :wink:

NecroPhile

Quote from: Mathius on 12/17/2010, 01:05 PMHere is a cool vid that shows what the Genesis/Mega Drive sound chip is capable of.
Joe's video was much better.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mathius

NecroPhile

Quote from: Mathius on 12/17/2010, 01:19 PMI didn't know Joe had a vid.
Go back a page and you'll find his vid, which has better quality sound and features more than just that one tune. :wink:

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Mathius on 12/17/2010, 01:05 PMHere is a cool vid that shows what the Genesis/Mega Drive sound chip is capable of.
I liked it dude- good job!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

I didn't watch it, but YOU should
me failing at Galaga 90
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/18/2010, 09:52 AMI didn't watch it, but YOU should
me failing at Galaga 90
Watched that. What you need to do is put on some Rocky music and do some serious Galaga training.  :lol:

That's an awesome video, btw Joe. Nice Star Trek font choice, as well.  :mrgreen:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

JoshTurboTrollX

Merry Christmas battle the cheese cheetahs!!

blueraven

TR0N

AVGN:Top 10 Sequels That aren't that bad as every one says
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: TR0N on 12/28/2010, 11:58 PMAVGN:Top 10 Sequels That aren't that bad as every one says
Sweet. :)
IMG

blueraven

TR0N

Famicom 20th Anniversary Arrange Sound Tracks-Kid Icarus-Metroid-Famicom Wars
IMG

chany60126

This music video is both hilarious and disturbing at the same time: Bun in the Oven

TR0N

MvsC 3 Hagger
Mike hagger for president !!! About time capcom will be useing this character again.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

http://dai.ly/gitewS

This is a video of me returning to pro wrasslin this past weekend.  Don't watch unless you're into roughly 19 minutes of lame Indy Wrestling shit... lol

NecroPhile

Can ya fix this one, blueBMW? -

Joe Redifer

I don't understand that.  It doesn't look like anything is holding him back (snow, etc) and from the camera angle it looks either like his car is pointed down a slight hill or basically flat.  Here in Colorado I had a hard time going uphill when I was waiting at a light that was in the middle of a hill.  I eventually made it and I do not have snow tires.  I want some, though.

NecroPhile

guyjin

Yeah. One of those things that "everybody knows" is true, and isn't.

Like the Turbografx-16 being 8 bit  :twisted:

Vecanti

http://www.hulu.com/watch/19187/saturday-night-live-cork-soakers

Oldie but a goodie. Never fails to make me smile when I run across this one.

TR0N

Quote from: guyjin on 01/14/2011, 06:32 PMYeah. One of those things that "everybody knows" is true, and isn't.

Like the Turbografx-16 being 8 bit  :twisted:
lol or trying to say the neo-geo was realy 24-bits.
IMG

TR0N

IMG

chany60126

Here's a very short compilation of hilariously bad commercials:
LMAO at 0:44.  :lol:

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Mathius

Quote from: esteban on 01/23/2011, 01:59 AMHawaii Chair??!!
That was one of my favorite ones along with the 70s era hair clippers just because I am a whore for old classic commercials. :)

TR0N

IMG

Mathius

Funny! But, the Orange needs to brush his teeth. :mrgreen:

NecroPhile

Mathius

chany60126

Quote from: Mathius on 01/26/2011, 12:49 PMThis one was pretty funny:
That video is hilarious, Mathius! It sounded just like one of those nature specials I used to watch BITD on PBS.

chany60126

Here's another video for all of you fun loving commercial enthusiasts. It's got a Napolean Dynomite feel to it my opinion. :) Red House Furniture Commercial:

Mathius

Quote from: chany60126 on 01/28/2011, 12:41 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 01/26/2011, 12:49 PMThis one was pretty funny:
That video is hilarious, Mathius! It sounded just like one of those nature specials I used to watch BITD on PBS.
PBS in the 80s ruled! I wish they would re-run old episodes of Nature w/ George Page narrating. Good stuff and sorely missed.

Bernie

The new video of Mysterious Song..  over and over and over and over!!  BRB, gonna go watch it again.

Joe Redifer

BlueBMW

Quote from: guest on 01/12/2011, 06:25 PMCan ya fix this one, blueBMW? -
WTF did he do?! lol.  There isn't much you can do to catch them on fire unless he just sat there spinning his tires, overheated the motor like crazy and somehow busted a gas line or something.... crazy!  And sad :(  Thats a nice looking E39...
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

guyjin

TR0N

Antenna Climbing.mp4
Uhh yeah that would be a fun job  :shock:
IMG

NecroPhile

guyjin

Quote from: TR0N on 01/30/2011, 05:37 AMAntenna Climbing.mp4
Uhh yeah that would be a fun job  :shock:
Yeah, I saw that video before. Couldn't watch it all the way through then, and still can't.

Ceti Alpha

IMG

Mathius

Quote from: ceti alpha on 02/01/2011, 07:06 PMKirk gives Khan Genesis:
:lol: :lol: That was good. I kept waiting for Kirk to hand over Sega Genesis.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Mathius on 02/01/2011, 07:23 PM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 02/01/2011, 07:06 PMKirk gives Khan Genesis:
:lol: :lol: That was good. I kept waiting for Kirk to hand over Sega Genesis.
hahaha. That's what I was expecting as well.
IMG

esteban

Everything is a remix (part 2)

Thus video is short and to the point. Personally, I'd prefer watching a feature length version that allows the viewer to really appreciate the comparisons/parallels between films.

Trivia: if you wait to the very end, you will see the filmmaker and say to yourself: "He does look like a 'Kirby'" and "his face is a goofy version of Matt Damon's" and stuff like that.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Mathius