RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse813

CGRundertow - STREET COMBAT for Super Nintendo Video Game Review

TR0N

AVGN:Chronogically Confused About TMNT DVD'S
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Jesse813

Bloodhound Gang - Fire Water Burn

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Jesse813

Classic Game Room - GODZILLA for Game Boy review

chany60126

chany60126

Mathius

chany60126

Hehe, that was just a random animation video I created a couple of years back using "The Movies" PC game. The guy's reading a horror story and then gets paranoid. Little did he know what was awaiting him :P

Mathius

Quote from: chany60126 on 05/21/2011, 12:23 AMHehe, that was just a random animation video I created a couple of years back using "The Movies" PC game. The guy's reading a horror story and then gets paranoid. Little did he know what was awaiting him :P
Ohhhhh okay.

roflmao

Quote from: chany60126 on 05/20/2011, 11:58 PMThe Shadow of Chan:
Wow that was crazy in an "I wish I was on drugs" sort of way...  :-k

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 05/21/2011, 12:39 AM
Quote from: chany60126 on 05/20/2011, 11:58 PMThe Shadow of Chan:
Wow that was crazy in an "I wish I was on drugs" sort of way...  :-k
I am glad that I wasn't on drugs when I watched that!

roflmao

Quote from: Mathius on 05/21/2011, 01:07 AMI am glad that I wasn't on drugs when I watched that!
Maybe you just haven't been on the right drugs.  8-[

...not that that's something I condone these days...

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 05/21/2011, 01:11 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 05/21/2011, 01:07 AMI am glad that I wasn't on drugs when I watched that!
Maybe you just haven't been on the right drugs.  8-[

...not that that's something I condone these days...
Oh trust me bud, I have! Hence my intense love for the Beatles. :wink:

As for drugs that lay further down the road of despair? Let's just say that I have done things that I am not proud of. But, like I told BlueBMW once, "Who needs drugs when OBEYING does all that and more for me?" ....or something to that effect.

roflmao

Jesse813

Classic Game Room - STARGATE Pinball Machine review

JoshTurboTrollX

GameStop pickups!!  Surprise TG find at GAMESTOP??
LOL
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Jesse813

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Mathius

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/21/2011, 12:16 PMGameStop pickups!!  Surprise TG find at GAMESTOP??
LOL
You are full of it Luke. :wink:

blueraven

Quote from: Mathius on 05/21/2011, 03:27 PM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/21/2011, 12:16 PMGameStop pickups!!  Surprise TG find at GAMESTOP??
LOL
You are full of it Luke. :wink:
hahahahhahahhahahahaa

Jesse813

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Jesse813

Shmup Collection - FEB 2011 by KollisionBR

roflmao

Quote from: Jesse813 on 05/22/2011, 01:35 PMShmup Collection - FEB 2011 by KollisionBR
:shock:

I thought I was a fan of shmups, but my collection is about 1% of that.  Holy moly.

Jesse813

TR0N

Life Force-Tactile Freefall OC Remix
IMG

Jesse813

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - Japanese Commercial

Mathius

Anyone see this? Make sure you click the link on the bottom after you view the vid.

Joe Redifer

No one can see that, since it's on Private.

Mathius

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/27/2011, 01:58 AMNo one can see that, since it's on Private.
Hmm he must have taken it off public right after he uploaded it. Can't really blame him. Remember when Luke Morse's wife left him and he posted a "final video"? Same thing here only Retrogamer3 did something different with that unfortunate circumstance.

Jesse813

Classic Game Room - SUPER MARIO BROS. DELUXE for Game Boy Color review

Vecanti

Vecanti

"Who the HELL are you?!?"

"They call me... The Searcher."

Jesse813

CGRundertow - TAITO LEGENDS for PlayStation 2 Video Game Review

TR0N

Gettin'Super Nerdy-Splatterhouse Arcade vs Turbografx 16
The happy video game nerd compares the two.
IMG

Jesse813

Retro Mondays: Metal Slug Review

JoshTurboTrollX

I just conquered this game!!! IN ONE GUY!!

Booya!

heres video of a review-

geise

Quote from: TR0N on 05/31/2011, 03:49 AMGettin'Super Nerdy-Splatterhouse Arcade vs Turbografx 16
That review was awesome!  Guess there's some good game reviewers on Youtube after all.  Thanks for sharing.

PunkCryborg

Jesse813

CGRundertow - SUPER FAMICOM Video Game Console Review

JoshTurboTrollX

Jesse813

TR0N

Quote from: geise on 06/01/2011, 05:43 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 05/31/2011, 03:49 AMGettin'Super Nerdy-Splatterhouse Arcade vs Turbografx 16
That review was awesome!  Guess there's some good game reviewers on Youtube after all.  Thanks for sharing.
Yeah HVGN is one of few that's good on yt beside kwingreviews,ClassicGameRoom,spidia1a and guru larry.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jesse813

CGRundertow - HOKUTONOKEN 6 for Super Famicom Video Game Review

Mathius

Jesse813

Classic Game Room - BOSCONIAN arcade video game review

TR0N

Dorkly Bits:Awkard Double Dragon  :lol:
IMG

Jesse813

Game Sack - NES Zapper vs Sega Light Phaser