RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse813

Opethian

IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Jesse813

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

Mathius

JoshTurboTrollX

SuperPlay

IMG

Credit to JoshTurboTrollX-16

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

I'm honored Superplay!  :D

IMG

blueraven

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

At everything in the last 5 posts especially

IMG

Ceti Alpha

The Spiderman LOLZIERRIES are awesome.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Tatsujin

RR1980

LOL those spiderman pics are the funniest shit ever!

Mathius

Jesse813

Tatsujin

Jesse813

blueraven

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Jesse813

Tatsujin

Jesse813

Joe Redifer

What the hell is wrong with his face?  And I mean the picture that Tats posted.

JoshTurboTrollX

yea that is a bit odd!

Check out this gif someone made of Sarah Jessica Parker seamlessly morphing into a horse!!  So cool!!

IMG

Mathius

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/25/2011, 01:03 PMWhat the hell is wrong with his face?  And I mean the picture that Tats posted.
He just gave birth! What do you expect? He's glowing.

_Paul

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/25/2011, 02:24 PMyea that is a bit odd!

Check out this gif someone made of Sarah Jessica Parker seamlessly morphing into a horse!!  So cool!!

IMG
I very much lolled.

Jesse813

Joe Redifer

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/25/2011, 02:24 PMCheck out this gif someone made of Sarah Jessica Parker seamlessly morphing into a horse!!  So cool!!

IMG
How do I get it to animate?  It seems to be stuck on "horse".

blueraven

Jesse813

Vecanti

Quote from: blueraven on 05/26/2011, 02:20 AMIt is animating.
Holly crap it's an AnimJPG. Awesome!

Jesse813

blueraven

Wow that's pretty f#$%ed up.

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Random enough ?
cactus!
/kaktus9dx.jpg

poor Sonic
IMG

/1193260374853eg6.gif
/caption29hy7.jpg

Mikey is that you ?

Jesse813

Tatsujin

Mathius

Jesse813

Tatsujin