10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse813

Opethian

IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Jesse813

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

Mathius

JoshTurboTrollX

SuperPlay

IMG

Credit to JoshTurboTrollX-16

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

I'm honored Superplay!  :D

IMG

blueraven

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

At everything in the last 5 posts especially

IMG

Ceti Alpha

The Spiderman LOLZIERRIES are awesome.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Tatsujin

RR1980

LOL those spiderman pics are the funniest shit ever!

Mathius

Jesse813

Tatsujin

Jesse813

blueraven

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Jesse813

Tatsujin

Jesse813

Joe Redifer

What the hell is wrong with his face?  And I mean the picture that Tats posted.

JoshTurboTrollX

yea that is a bit odd!

Check out this gif someone made of Sarah Jessica Parker seamlessly morphing into a horse!!  So cool!!

IMG

Mathius

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/25/2011, 01:03 PMWhat the hell is wrong with his face?  And I mean the picture that Tats posted.
He just gave birth! What do you expect? He's glowing.

_Paul

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/25/2011, 02:24 PMyea that is a bit odd!

Check out this gif someone made of Sarah Jessica Parker seamlessly morphing into a horse!!  So cool!!

IMG
I very much lolled.

Jesse813

Joe Redifer

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/25/2011, 02:24 PMCheck out this gif someone made of Sarah Jessica Parker seamlessly morphing into a horse!!  So cool!!

IMG
How do I get it to animate?  It seems to be stuck on "horse".

blueraven

Jesse813

Vecanti

Quote from: blueraven on 05/26/2011, 02:20 AMIt is animating.
Holly crap it's an AnimJPG. Awesome!

Jesse813

blueraven

Wow that's pretty f#$%ed up.

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Random enough ?
cactus!
/kaktus9dx.jpg

poor Sonic
IMG

/1193260374853eg6.gif
/caption29hy7.jpg

Mikey is that you ?

Jesse813

Tatsujin

Mathius

Jesse813

Tatsujin