Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Opethian

they are TP65 pads on a DTX press III rack / module :D
IMG

TheClash603

Quote from: BlueBMW on 07/07/2011, 10:07 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/07/2011, 07:47 PMBought a brand new Bust A Move Universe 3DS off ebay.

It came in the mail today and was opened, but I figured I could live with that...  but then I opened the game to find Super Monkey Ball 3D inside...  weak!
wtf?!  Any recourse with the seller?
I sent a message with no response as of yet.  Problem is if shipping isn't refunded I lose half my purchase price even if the return is accepted.

csgx1

Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/08/2011, 07:11 AM
Quote from: BlueBMW on 07/07/2011, 10:07 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/07/2011, 07:47 PMBought a brand new Bust A Move Universe 3DS off ebay.

It came in the mail today and was opened, but I figured I could live with that...  but then I opened the game to find Super Monkey Ball 3D inside...  weak!
wtf?!  Any recourse with the seller?
I sent a message with no response as of yet.  Problem is if shipping isn't refunded I lose half my purchase price even if the return is accepted.
Good luck with that.

I have a similar situation on my hands too.  I won Wings of Wor for Genesis and the seller ships me Risk for Genesis instead.  The 'Risk' of ebay. ](*,)

Sleepy Gnome

Quote from: guest on 07/06/2011, 10:32 PM/072.jpg

Just got Puyo Puyo from Hit-Japan and picked up the second Dune book at a local bookstore.  I loved the first book so I can't wait until I get to this one.  The bookstore also had Gradius III and Thunder Spirits for the SNES for $7 ea and I'm thinking about going back and getting those...
Dune is quality. Did you ever play the game? It was a c&c style game, i had it on the amiga a500+. loved it and completed it with all three fractions.

Sleepy Gnome

Quote from: elabit on 05/23/2011, 09:56 PMMy Laserdisc haul. I also picked up a Pioneer player with the set but it's not in the pics. No LaserActive yet, but maybe down the road. I love movies from the late 70s to early 90s so Laserdiscs are ideal for me. I'll be looking for more Anime, Spaghetti Westerns and Italian Horror films too.
/img5779kf.jpg
its all about new jack city!!!

roflmao

Quote from: Sleepy Gnome on 07/08/2011, 05:28 PMDune is quality. Did you ever play the game? It was a c&c style game, i had it on the amiga a500+. loved it and completed it with all three fractions.
Indeed it is.  I don't know if I played much Dune, but I played Dune II on the PC a ton.  It is one of my earliest PC gaming memories (though I played a lot of Jumpman years earlier).  Dune is like the great grandfather of all RTS's.  Anyone that's a fan of the genre should check out the Dune games. 

But then I got Civilization and pretty much stopped playing other games for a little while. :)

Mathius

Nice!

What 360 games are those?

dingsbums

The one on top is Akai Katana Shin & the one underneath is Bullet Soul.

Joe Redifer

The Time Warner Saturn game... forget what it is called... starts with a T I think (Tamarou or some such?).  That's not cheap.

Please send it to me for free.

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: dingsbums on 07/09/2011, 09:06 AM/games21.jpg
Famicom games have so much nicer box art than their NES counterparts.
--DragonmasterDan

Opethian

Ding: did you buy that Taromaru from enix??
IMG

Tatsujin

Lol, some nice "as well as expensive" hauls you've got there dingens :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

dingsbums

@ Joe
It's called Shinrei Jusatsushi Taromaru & yeah right  :dance:.

@ dan
That's why I collect FC instead of NES games.

@ opethian
No, I bought it from a German collector who decided to dissolve his Saturn collection  :(.

@ tat
 :-" :-" :-"

Sleepy Gnome

not 'buy today' but I went to my mums house for lunch today and had a dig around at my old stuff in the attic. Some good finds... I forgot to take a picture of the boxed mario paint with mouse and mat.

There was also a snes with some carts and a gamecube with a few games. There was also some board games - space crusade! wicked sick! I had the game on the amiga and I used to love playing it.

SUPER SCOPE - I have not actually ever used this but it all appears to be there. I have the cart that it comes with and also another game for it called Battle Clash

IMG
IMG

Can anyone identfy what this is? It is some sort of a bootlegg cart i think. Not sure if it is compatable with the NES maybe? Or possibly a special console made for such things?

IMG

Arcade pad, Snes gameboy converter and game genie

IMG

6 Jap horse racing Snes games. I like the artwork on some of these, never played any of them though...

IMG

And last but certainly not least... my Sufami Turbo with 2 games. Love it.

IMG

Mathius

That Video Game Super 8 Bit looks to be for the Famicom.

What is a SUFAMI TURBO?

Sleepy Gnome

a sufamo turbo is somthing that was made for the snes. you plug it into the cart slot of your snes and then put a little game in the top of it. the idea was that any two games could be mixed together and the characters for one game would become available in the other game etc. it would effect the game in some way.

it didn't take off and the sold a few of them and apparently ended up destroying the rest of the stock because no one wanted it!

They were only released in Japan. They are quite rare now but there is usually one or two on the UK ebay and they dont go for crazy money.

http://www.snescentral.com/article.php?id=0802

Joe Redifer

Quote from: dingsbums on 07/10/2011, 10:26 AM@ Joe
It's called Shinrei Jusatsushi Taromaru & yeah right  :dance:.
How much did you get it for?  I have it on CD-R.  It's not a horrible game by any means.

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

Some recent haulies from Akiba & some HOs :)

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

/p1110904.jpg

IMG
IMG
IMG

Opethian

AV tanjo? on the cheapies! Thats one Monty Haul
IMG

TheClash603

Wai Wai World 2 is one of the best Famicom games to never make it out over here.

Those people that prefer Wai Wai World 1 are idiots too, that game is confusing as shit.

Sparky

tats you find shit i have never even seen before, always a treat for my eyes... :)
BUT look what sparky brought in....

The ps2 games i bought today locally... and in the mail i got da Duo from a fellow canuck, traded a few things and a little cash making it about a $70 price tag. It came with a complete Splatterhouse & the guy also throw in a bunch of other free shit you see below. :)

IMG

RR1980

clash: yeah wai wai world 2 is way better than the first one but some people prefer it because it had a Castlevania level in it  but I like the contra level and the bio miracle baby level in the second one!

Opethian

IMG

16bit

I've browsed this entire thread and it's safe to say I've never seen so many EPIC hauls....I want it all dammit!

I'll start posting my hauls, but they may never come close to some of the killer shit I've seen here!

This is all the stuff I've bought this month:

/lotz2.jpg

Mathius

Please gift wrap and ship that Optimus Prime to me via air drop. Thanks :)

CGQuarterly

I don't know how you can have what appears to be a NIB Optimus Prime there, and not think that your haul qualifies as "epic".

Chris

16bit

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 07/13/2011, 12:15 AMI don't know how you can have what appears to be a NIB Optimus Prime there, and not think that your haul qualifies as "epic".

Chris
Good point....but it is the Commemorative Series version, which I scored for $50. If it had been the '84 G1 version MIB....that would make it pretty epic.

Opethian

Descent! man I spent alot of time playing that online for PC!! awesome game!
IMG

liquitek

As the Canada Post strike/lock out ends and stuff slowly rolls in, the games showed up in the last week.
Chew Man Fu was $30, Air Zonk was $15, Pomping was $10 and SFII was only $2.50!
Still waiting for Hellfire S to make it's way east from BC...

Bought the Kidrobot figs locally and got the Bender I wanted but not the Zombie Homer... (sorry Moe but it's true )
It was the last Simpson's box so I'll have to wait for a restock.

tgpce.jpg
simps.jpg

CGQuarterly

Where did you get Air Zonk for $15?

Chris

liquitek

From http://www.superclassicvideogames.com/.  The site was being fixed and there was a problem with his ordering system but he honored the price thankfully as the new price is now set at $125 which is the other side of the crazy fence.

16bit

Quote from: liquitek on 07/13/2011, 05:19 PMFrom http://www.superclassicvideogames.com/.  The site was being fixed and there was a problem with his ordering system but he honored the price thankfully as the new price is now set at $125 which is the other side of the crazy fence.
Wow that is an amazing deal you got there....congrats on the score!

Opethian

IMG

CGQuarterly

I really like the box art for Sonic 2 and 3.  I'd kinda like to pick those up...

Chris

TheClash603

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 07/13/2011, 11:27 PMI really like the box art for Sonic 2 and 3.  I'd kinda like to pick those up...

Chris
US box art is a lot better. Who wants to see words?

Tatsujin

Quote from: Opethian on 07/13/2011, 07:14 PMjulyhauly.jpg

another hauly from japan :D
Looks like someone went to a hard off :)

Sleepy Gnome

thesteve

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

SuperDeadite

4 more Veccy games.  Cosmic Chasm is in poor shape, but this lot was uber cheap :)

IMG
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Tatsujin

YIEKS! MOLLY! SPIKE! HALP! DARNIT!!

Opethian

Scramble!! like konami?
HOW FAR CAN YOU INVADE OUR SCRAMBLE SYSTEM?
IMG

SuperDeadite

Quote from: Opethian on 07/15/2011, 03:14 PMScramble!! like konami?
HOW FAR CAN YOU INVADE OUR SCRAMBLE SYSTEM?
Yes, it's an official port of the Konami arcade game.  It's a really nice port, it has real levels,
and an actual end (though it loops forever).
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

rag-time4

Quote from: Sleepy Gnome on 07/10/2011, 11:47 AMa sufamo turbo is somthing that was made for the snes. you plug it into the cart slot of your snes and then put a little game in the top of it. the idea was that any two games could be mixed together and the characters for one game would become available in the other game etc. it would effect the game in some way.

it didn't take off and the sold a few of them and apparently ended up destroying the rest of the stock because no one wanted it!

They were only released in Japan. They are quite rare now but there is usually one or two on the UK ebay and they dont go for crazy money.

http://www.snescentral.com/article.php?id=0802
hey gnome, that sealed famicom bootleg might be worth quite a few bucks. Ive never seen one sealed before

Sparky

Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/15/2011, 12:46 PMYIEKS! MOLLY! SPIKE! HALP! DARNIT!!
hahhaa... best part of the game

hizaygizirlz

Here is my VGS haul plus a 360 game.  Thanks to everyone it was a good time.  Not pictured some Arby's a Donkey Kong cupcake and a couple Pepsi's.

IMG
IMG
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

Sleepy Gnome

which system had the first harvest moon game?

Snes.

that game looks like a laugh...