Mathius

Mathius

Pearl Jam's Twentieth Anniversary Documentary Trailer

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Mathius

Rarely seen Castlevania IV Promo Video. Shows how the game looked early in development. Pretty grainy though.
...FIGHT IN A ROOM! :P

Joe Redifer

nat

Quote from: elabit on 07/24/2011, 09:57 PMhany in the sky commercial. Probably the best/funniest PC engine commercial ever. It's just.... so weird... yet awesome
What the fuck?!
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

guyjin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/30/2011, 05:29 PMThat as incredibly awesome.
indeed. the music kinda sucks, though.

turbogrfxfan

my new video talking about bluebmw's switchless region mod.
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

TR0N

Must Love Cats-The Klepto Kitty
Talk about a real cat burglar  :lol:
IMG

SuperDeadite

Put up a vid of Zapping for LaserActive, this one is most interesting for
fans of experimental film.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

TR0N

IMG

DragonmasterDan

I've watched the first two episodes of a show called Game Chasers, where two guys go around various places trying to find old games. Reminds me a lot of what I do in my free time. Though they seem to do a lot more driving.
--DragonmasterDan

Joe Redifer

I stopped watching almost immediately because obviously they know nothing of sound editing.  The voice comes out of the left channel ONLY.  How the hell do you even miss that during editing?

16bit

This is a Left 4 Dead mod featuring a pretty cool Portal 2 Easter Egg. The two hot-sounding girls geeking out over the level makes it all the merrier:
And this is a fan-made real life version of the game Amnesia: The Dark Descent:

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: TR0N on 08/04/2011, 01:36 AMAVGN:Kid Kool
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/angry-video-screwattack/718421
This video was not one of their best.  I know Kid Kool had it's issues, mostly due to crappy play control, but it wasn't as bad as this video suggests.  And what is up with him not even beating it correctly?  Lame.  When I was 11 years old I played through it to the end within the time limit to see the ending...lol
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

majors

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/07/2011, 11:20 PMThe voice comes out of the left channel ONLY. 
Good thing I watch it from my phone...on speaker.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

TR0N

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/12/2011, 07:23 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 08/04/2011, 01:36 AMAVGN:Kid Kool
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/angry-video-screwattack/718421
This video was not one of their best.  I know Kid Kool had it's issues, mostly due to crappy play control, but it wasn't as bad as this video suggests.  And what is up with him not even beating it correctly?  Lame.  When I was 11 years old I played through it to the end within the time limit to see the ending...lol
I think it comes down to the avgn working on the movie.The reviews,he's been doing are on the side now so he hardly puts much into it.
IMG

roflmao

I captured some Devils Crush footage for a full-on "Retrospective" feature on YT, but things have gotten pretty crazy in real life so I don't see me putting a solid amount of time into that.  So instead I just uploaded gameplay of my first ball, which lasted a little over 12.5 million.
It shows off all three play screens and a couple of the bonus games.  Not a bad run. :)

SuperDeadite

Did a capture for 3D Museum, someone was very high when they came up with this...
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

TR0N

IMG

geise

An awesome put together montage of Yuzo Koshiro's work.  Really good stuff.  The Scheme is freaking amazing!
It doesn't have every game he ever did music for but has a few I never knew he did.

Opethian

Quote from: TR0N on 08/16/2011, 05:55 AMStorage Wars-$13.000 NES  :lol:
hahahahahahahahah in the internet!!
IMG

TR0N

Creepy Japanese Commercial Dog Costume Calbee
wtf  :shock: :-k
IMG

Jesse813

SNKNostalgia

Jesse813

Bender: Bite my shiny metal ass

Mathius

PC Engine development system - Hudson Soft C62 development unit
Edit- OOps, just saw the other thread. Oh well, here it is for those who missed it.

Jesse813

TR0N

IMG

Joe Redifer

Never heard of Pat the NES Punk, but OK, I'll check it out.  Jame's sideburns look dreadful.  Is this the biker phase in his life?

Mathius

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/27/2011, 12:48 AMNever heard of Pat the NES Punk, but OK, I'll check it out.  Jame's sideburns look dreadful.  Is this the biker phase in his life?
Pat the NES Punk is actually a forum member here but he doesn't show too much. His vids are really funny and well done IMO. Here is a link. Start at Baseball Stars and work your way forward.

http://retrowaretv.com/pat-the-nes-punk-archive/

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/27/2011, 12:48 AMNever heard of Pat the NES Punk, but OK, I'll check it out.  Jame's sideburns look dreadful.  Is this the biker phase in his life?
Around Christmas last year he posted a thread here about his Turbografx story.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9033.0

He's a good guy, it's cool as hell seeing him doing a video with AVGN!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Jesse813

CGRundertow RANMA 1/2: HARD BATTLE for SNES

Joe Redifer

Oooo I can ban him?

EDIT:  Watched, pretty funny episode.  Pat is on crack, but that's what makes him so funny.

Jesse813

Mathius

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/27/2011, 05:35 PMOooo I can ban him?

EDIT:  Watched, pretty funny episode.  Pat is on crack, but that's what makes him so funny.
Keep watching, it gets better. I you haven't noticed he has a little subplot running through his entire series. Pat's one of my favorite video-making type people after the AVGN.  

...and Dave on that one Game Sack show. He's freakin' funny I'm tellin' ya! Oh, and then there is Joe too, I guess. If you haven't caught their show yet I think they are on channel 8559 at like 4:25 AM on satellite. And, not Dish or Direct either. Those giant dilapidated inverted mecha nipples slowly decaying in the back some retiree's yard. I think they are the only program still broadcasting to those huge dishes. :wink:

Jesse813

roflmao

I couldn't get through it.  His  Shatner...  pauses... made me..  cringe.

Joe Redifer

Mathius

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

My Experience in this year's Hickman's Killer Breakfast (second breakfast) at Gencon.
A little intro teaser to a new pod cast series for an old indy fed I run.

Joe Redifer

Jesse813

Zelda II review for the Nintendo Entertainment System

Mathius

Jesse813

RetroSnow: Mad City/Bayou Billy (Famicom) Review

DesmondThe3rd

Quote from: Jesse813 on 08/29/2011, 11:32 AMZelda II review for the Nintendo Entertainment System
Heh heh, that looks fimiliar.

TR0N

Quote from: Jesse813 on 08/30/2011, 07:10 PMRetroSnow: Mad City/Bayou Billy (Famicom) Review
I do have mad city for the famicom and it is better then the nes version.
IMG

roflmao

Prismatic Solid Review:
:shock:

Next time I fire up my Xbox 360 (for gaming) I'm picking that up!