Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

HVGN Gettin'Super Nerdy(Rygar NES)
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: TR0N on 09/03/2011, 03:14 AMHVGN Gettin'Super Nerdy(Rygar NES)
I always enjoy his vids. :)

Final Zone Axis for the X86K:  :shock: ....Never knew this existed.

Final Zone Axis
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

TR0N

Quote from: ceti alpha on 09/04/2011, 01:40 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 09/03/2011, 03:14 AMHVGN Gettin'Super Nerdy(Rygar NES)
I always enjoy his vids. :)
[/url]
Ditto though i find it odd the hvgn calls rygar for the nes a bad game but good.I guess i never saw the game that way since i enjoy it that much,then again i all ways prefer the rygar nes more compared to the arcade original.
IMG

Mathius

Rygar was one game from my childhood that seemed like a true adventure.

BlueBMW

Watched tat's ROFLIN Neko video a few times hahahhaha :lol:
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mathius

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/05/2011, 10:50 AMWatched tat's ROFLIN Neko video a few times hahahhaha :lol:
Ha ha too funny!

SuperDeadite

Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Ceti Alpha

Star Wars Fans: Stop it, Lucas. Just stop it.

Lucas: Noooooooooooo!!!!

More Lucas Fail
IMG

Mathius

Quote from: ceti alpha on 09/06/2011, 06:51 PMStar Wars Fans: Stop it, Lucas. Just stop it.

More Lucas Fail
Hitler Learns About the Star Wars Blu-ray Re-release

roflmao

NecroPhile

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/05/2011, 10:50 AMWatched tat's ROFLIN Neko video a few times hahahhaha :lol:
Aww, the lil' takes a bump to the nose but keeps on laughin'.  Too cute.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TR0N

Famicom Dojo Season 2:Sega Scope 3D
IMG

bartre

TR0N

Classic Game Room:TRON Legacy pinball machine review
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Mathius on 09/06/2011, 08:08 PM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 09/06/2011, 06:51 PMStar Wars Fans: Stop it, Lucas. Just stop it.

More Lucas Fail
Hitler Learns About the Star Wars Blu-ray Re-release
Total lulzierry.  :lol:
IMG

TR0N

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

teaser trailer for new video game show called 'off the balcony'.  We haven't completed a single episode yet, but I can tell you it's already way better than game sack. :P
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

SuperDeadite

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 09/11/2011, 03:12 PM
teaser trailer for new video game show called 'off the balcony'.
Needs more Statler and Waldorf!

JoshTurboTrollX

Trio the Punch?  Was this made by Tatsujincorp?

Opethian

I love how this kid is yelling at me the whole time.
IMG

Joe Redifer

The Japanese must do everything with x1000 intensity.

roflmao

Quote from: Opethian on 09/12/2011, 11:56 PM

I love how this kid is yelling at me the whole time.
There was a High Definition Bomberman game released for the PC-Engine?  I bet that fetches a tidy sum... 

I want one. :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 09/13/2011, 09:18 AMThere was a High Definition Bomberman game released for the PC-Engine?
Not exactly; Hi-Ten Bomberman ran on customized hardware but used some PCE stuff.  Also, by HD they meant higher than broadcast standards (probably something like 852x480), not the 720p and 1080p of today.

roflmao

Aha.  Thanks for the clarification.

JoshTurboTrollX

why Scott Steiner still rules the universe-

guyjin

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

DragonmasterDan

An awesome video. Nope, just Chuck Testa.
--DragonmasterDan

Joe Redifer

OK so that's who Chuck Testa is.  Now the jokes make sense.

Mathius

SuperGrafx demo 3
Someone needs to explain this one to me. I am so confused. :-k

Joe Redifer

Looks similar to the Genesis' highlight feature which the neither the Turbo nor the SuperGrafx support.  Tom's doing it via software, there.  Not sure why he needs the SuperGrafx to do it unless he is using BG #2, which would be interesting.

Opethian

IMG

SuperDeadite

Completed Ghost Rush! for LaserActive

guyjin

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 09/18/2011, 01:06 AMCompleted Ghost Rush! for LaserActive
that looks kinda neat, actually. But clearly it needed more polish.

TR0N

[Devil's Crush-Main Theme] Cover by Torzlean
IMG

Opethian

I dont own an iPad but this looks hawt!!
IMG

SuperDeadite

Quote from: Opethian on 09/19/2011, 07:39 AM

I dont own an iPad but this looks hawt!!
Too bad its 15,000yen...

Torzelan

Quote from: TR0N on 09/19/2011, 12:56 AM[Devil's Crush-Main Theme] Cover by Torzlean
Hope you like!  :dance:
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Torzelan on 09/20/2011, 02:20 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 09/19/2011, 12:56 AM[Devil's Crush-Main Theme] Cover by Torzlean
Hope you like!  :dance:
I did very good cover for the theme song on devils crush.
IMG

Joe Redifer

Good job Torzelan!  Very impressed, especially with the second half/last third of the song where it picks up again.  That part is always my fave.  You have some pretty nimble fingers.

If you can, try to listen to some songs from Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu.  Not an amazing game, but the music in the 2nd and 3rd stages is completely awesome!  Or was it stage 3 and stage 4?  They are kind of Asian-ish so I don't know if they could translate well into geetar.  :)

Good job on the other stuff, too.  I gave your channel a listen last night.

SuperDeadite

Yet another "adult" LaserActive "game."

Torzelan

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/20/2011, 03:16 AMGood job Torzelan!  Very impressed, especially with the second half/last third of the song where it picks up again.  That part is always my fave.  You have some pretty nimble fingers.

If you can, try to listen to some songs from Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu.  Not an amazing game, but the music in the 2nd and 3rd stages is completely awesome!  Or was it stage 3 and stage 4?  They are kind of Asian-ish so I don't know if they could translate well into geetar.  :)

Good job on the other stuff, too.  I gave your channel a listen last night.
Thanks, yeah Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu has some great music for sure! '8bit Duane's Action Adventure World' has a song from it in which I played guitar, is this the track you're referring to?

(Eplicit lyrics)Getting a bit off topic I guess, apologies. Nobody's put it on YouTube yet hehe.
IMG

Joe Redifer

That... is awesome.  Subscribed.

bartre

god, i'm going to have to dig out my dreamcast again, and mess with it again:
and
http://mmmonkey.co.uk/console/sega/dc-dev-bios.htm

Sparky

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Metallica's new album-
I give you hitler's reaction.