10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

JoshTurboTrollX

videos from pizza n' games 2011!

Role Playing
Video Games n' More-
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mathius

munchiaz

TR0N

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 09/29/2011, 10:03 AMvideos from pizza n' games 2011!

Role Playing
Video Games n' More-
Nice i saw them eariler since lukemorse1 favorite them.Yes and i do sub to his channel not a bad little convention you had there.If i could have travel to it 'i would have brought my neo-geo cmvs.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: TR0N on 09/30/2011, 01:13 AM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 09/29/2011, 10:03 AMvideos from pizza n' games 2011!

Role Playing
Video Games n' More-
Nice i saw them eariler since lukemorse1 favorite them.Yes and i do sub to his channel not a bad little convention you had there.If i could have travel to it 'i would have brought my neo-geo cmvs.
Thank you for the kind words!  That would be awesome!  But, if you were to travel to the frozen midwest, I'd say your best bet would be to check out the Midwest Gaming Classic in milwaukee, or the Video Game Summit in July - with MGC being the bigger gathering.

For now- HULK HOGAN RETIRED?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

IMG

Joe Redifer

Dude is still stretching his 4:3 games to 16:9.  YOU DON'T NEED TO FILL THE ENTIRE SCREEN AT ALL TIMES!

Mathius

Yeah I watched that last night. I wish he would have showed the "hill run" in level 2 and how it compared to other versions.

Vecanti

TR0N

IMG

Mathius

Sega V.R. U.S. Debut @ 1993 Summer CES in Chicago

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: Mathius on 10/06/2011, 01:29 PMSega V.R. U.S. Debut @ 1993 Summer CES in Chicago
Heh, I was actually there and remember some of those booths.
--DragonmasterDan

SuperDeadite

Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

JoshTurboTrollX

Snatcher version comparisons-  Meet Metal Gear:

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

JoshTurboTrollX

Mathius

Funny vid Josh! I know I might be lynched for this but I played, enjoyed and beat ET many times when I was little.

TR0N

GameCenter CX Fatal Fury Special
IMG

MotherGunner

Listening to some Dragon's Curse
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

TR0N

IMG

Joe Redifer

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Mathius

Tatsujin

It's one of my favs of thems :lol:  hahaha
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Mathius

Quote from: Tatsujin on 10/25/2011, 12:54 PMIt's one of my favs of thems :lol:  hahaha
I like "Buy an Argument." :lol: That one has always made me rotf.

PCEngineHell

Joe Redifer

LOL I've seen that one before.  Not sure why, but the PS3 version sure looks like a lot more fun to play (in most spots).

But the PC version absolutely SUCKS BALLS compared to Battlefield 4.

PunkCryborg

Mathius

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/23/2011, 05:58 AMI am watching this li'l piece of WTF.
Just watched this. Thanks for the sleepless night that is now ahead of me!  :P

Tatsujin

Quote from: Mathius on 10/25/2011, 08:27 PM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/23/2011, 05:58 AMI am watching this li'l piece of WTF.
Just watched this. Thanks for the sleepless night that is now ahead of me!  :P
I have this terrible feeling of déjà vu.

SuperPlay

munchiaz

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

roflmao

Digi.k

hah.. catching up on yesterday's cultural studies on Wikipedia's polemic..

machomadness

My friend introduced me to "Nyan Cat" and I CAN'T.....STOP.....WATCHING......

IMG

Mathius

Quote from: munchiaz on 10/27/2011, 10:32 PMif your a fab f shumps. you should check out this page

https://www.youtube.com/user/Serraxor#p/c/04FA8A752AC8B0B2/4/hAHhwBcTdzs
Thanks for the heads up on this channel! Great stuff for shoot 'em up fans.

machomadness

Watched some of my wrestling tapes with this snowstorm here in Jersey and came across this little gem:

IMG

TR0N

Retro Mondays:Castlevania Bloodlines
IMG

Mathius

Jurassic Park Character's Awful Realization

TR0N

Classic Game Room:Last Gladiators review for Sega Saturn
IMG

Jesse813

CGRundertow ICE CLIMBER for Game Boy Advance Video Game Review

SuperPlay

Breakfast of Booze - Epic Meal Time

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

roflmao

A_Locomotive

Trippy video of a free dive to the bottom of the worlds deepest blue hole.

Mathius

Quote from: A_Locomotive on 12/03/2011, 12:04 PMTrippy video of a free dive to the bottom of the worlds deepest blue hole.
I think that might have been the wrong link.

esteban

Quote from: A_Locomotive on 12/03/2011, 12:04 PMTrippy video of a free dive to the bottom of the worlds deepest blue hole.
80's saxophone + schools of fish = pure happiness
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

SuperPlay

These guys are nuts!

Indian Talent Show Warriors of Goja