Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

FinalFight/POSION
Ahh the debate is posion a tranny or not will never die  :lol:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Senshi

Quote from: TR0N on 02/29/2012, 03:44 AMFinalFight/POSION
Some things should continue forever  :D
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

TR0N

Quote from: Senshi on 02/29/2012, 06:59 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 02/29/2012, 03:44 AMFinalFight/POSION
Some things should continue forever  :D
I like to think capcom enjoys messing with there fans  :wink:
IMG

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

TR0N

Gamecenter CX Episode 85-The Genji and Heike Clans
IMG

guyjin

how do you get genji and heike out of genpei toumaden?

esteban

Quote from: guyjin on 03/02/2012, 06:45 AMhow do you get genji and heike out of genpei toumaden?
Some convoluted history/folklore served as the backdrop for the game's setting—not that I remember any details, mind you.  IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

Retro Rumble Season 2,Episode 1
IMG

SuperPlay

Just watching some vids from a Rammstein  gig I went to on Thursday, I was in the standing area near the front and it was hot!

esteban

Quote from: SuperPlay on 03/03/2012, 07:31 AMJust watching some vids from a Rammstein  gig I went to on Thursday, I was in the standing area near the front and it was hot!
I love the holiday/Christmas music by Rammstein Steamroller...

Mathius

Oh man, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard! Watch this!

Hentai Boost 2007 DX
http://www.heisanevilgenius.com/wvg/index.php

guyjin

roflmao

Quote from: Mathius on 03/06/2012, 01:50 AMOh man, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard! Watch this!

Hentai Boost 2007 DX
http://www.heisanevilgenius.com/wvg/index.php
Wow, that's pretty impressive. :mrgreen:

TR0N

Gamecenter CX-Episode-46-Mega Man
IMG

bartre

I've been seriously enjoying this meme:

Mathius

Quote from: bartre on 03/09/2012, 06:14 PMI've been seriously enjoying this meme:
Ha ha! That kinda sounded like the music for the PCE version in the background. I don't own it so I can't verify.

JoshTurboTrollX

time to throw the turbografx off a balcony-
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Terminarcade

This weekend, I had a shmup meet with a few other locals for a EPIC gaming night!

Starfighter

Awesome Terminarcade, I'm going to check it out as soon as I'm finished with what I'm currently watching on youtube. Which is PHP tutorials.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Terminarcade on 03/12/2012, 09:44 AMThis weekend, I had a shmup meet with a few other locals for a EPIC gaming night!
Very nice channel, subbed.  Thanks for the upload, looks like you guys had a blast.
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 03/11/2012, 09:09 AMtime to throw the turbografx off a balcony-
HA!  It's only an 8-bit!!!  Got to love youtube comments..... :P
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

Retro Rumble:Season 2,Episode 2
To bad KI got a veto  :P

Hmm retro rumble is even getting attention from kotaku japan.
http://www.kotaku.jp/i/2012/03/taito_alpineski.html
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Terminarcade on 03/12/2012, 09:44 AMThis weekend, I had a shmup meet with a few other locals for a EPIC gaming night!
ENVIOUS is the only word to describe how I feel after watching that video! IMG

However, there was one GLARING OMISSION: no PCE. IMG

IMG Tu devrais avoir honte!

Colossus1574

Quote from: esteban on 03/13/2012, 12:50 AM

That's why they "threw us a bone" by using LOThunder music in the background  :lol:

Starfighter

I'm watching a video of different ways to hold an arcade stick. I don't know why I'm watching it though, I'm not retarded. Or am I...

Terminarcade

Many other games were played, maybe only a 1/3 of what we played made it into the video. Next time I will be sure to bring my PCE, since I'm curently still waiting for a new cd-rom unit... the one I have right now is dead, stuck or something...

Btw Another frenchie? :O

Terminarcade

Quote from: Colossus1574 on 03/13/2012, 05:12 AM

That's why they "threw us a bone" by using LOThunder music in the background  :lol:
Indeed! That and its also my favorite soundtrack ever!!!

TR0N

Retro Rumble Season 2,Episode 3
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Terminarcade on 03/13/2012, 09:40 AM
Quote from: Colossus1574 on 03/13/2012, 05:12 AM

That's why they "threw us a bone" by using LOThunder music in the background  :lol:
Indeed! That and its also my favorite soundtrack ever!!!
Haha. Yes, I noticed the soundtrack.

Sadly, my French is severely limited to isolated vocabulary words and a handful of phrases. Watching and re-watching the films of Godard, Truffaut, Melville (ha!), etc., etc. have helped a bit, though  :pcgs:.

Nando

Watching this:
I'm totally into this game lately.

SuperPlay

Nando

geise

THIS IS FOR YOU TATS!!!!
I could not stop laughing at this.

TR0N

Classic Game Room-Centipede Arcade Machine Review
IMG

TR0N

IMG

esteban

Quote from: geise on 03/21/2012, 08:13 PMTHIS IS FOR YOU TATS!!!!
Is this some sort of taiko drumming game? If so, I was annoyed by the dancing cigarettes (they don't behave like drumsticks, afterall). :pcgs:

munchiaz

just caught up with retro rumble. i would have liked to see KI played. ohh well. hopefully when i go to Tuscon in april i can be a part of the next season

TR0N

16-Bit Gems #30 Rise of the RPG A-History
IMG

Vecanti

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

The eggs are getting close to hatching.  They zoom in every once in a while when she gets up and you can see some cracks now.  We have a laptop in the kitchen with this on fullscreen now for the kids 24/7.  Pretty fun.

munchiaz

they guys responsible for retro rumble have a new show called 1 minute retro reviews. this first ep features double dribble for the NES

geise

Quote from: esteban on 03/23/2012, 08:15 PM
Is this some sort of taiko drumming game? If so, I was annoyed by the dancing cigarettes (they don't behave like drumsticks, afterall). :pcgs:
Yes that is Taiko no Tatsujin.  I was on youtube looking for composers of the first Ridge Racer music.  I came across the Rotterdam Nation song.  Of course those cigarretes are happy japanese drum sticks.

SuperPlay

"Transformers Limited Edition" Pinball Review by Chris Bucci

SuperDeadite

Found a new X68k doujin shooter with badass music.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

esteban

Quote from: geise on 03/25/2012, 04:26 PM
Quote from: esteban on 03/23/2012, 08:15 PM
Yes that is Taiko no Tatsujin.  I was on youtube looking for composers of the first Ridge Racer music.  I came across the Rotterdam Nation song.  Of course those cigarretes are happy japanese drum sticks.
I can't explain why I'm so irked by those cigarettes!  :pcgs:

esteban

geise

Quote from: esteban on 03/27/2012, 08:09 AMI can't explain why I'm so irked by those cigarettes!  :pcgs:
Cause they're happy, and you hate happy obviously.  :wink:

esteban

Quote from: geise on 03/27/2012, 08:15 AM
Quote from: esteban on 03/27/2012, 08:09 AMI can't explain why I'm so irked by those cigarettes!  :pcgs:
Cause they're happy, and you hate happy obviously.  :wink:
I can't argue with that :pcds:.

TR0N

IMG