OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

GohanX

I would do things to that chick. Things I shouldn't speak of, lest the NSA, FBI or my mom are reading this.

TR0N

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

SmaMan

Taylor Swift Attacked While Singing At 2014 Grammys!
Taylor Swift gets attacked at the Grammys... and it works "All Too Well" 8)
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.
http://kacu.org/programs/eye-entertainment

Xak

Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

TR0N

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/03/2014, 09:53 AMThe 80s called-
Haaa yeah that was showed at the super bowl funny commercial indeed !
IMG

Xak

Xak

by far the most epic fight scene in a movie ever, the Orchestra soundtrack is what makes is amazing

Rocky Vs Drago - Final Fight

Nando

Mzo

HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

roflmao

NightWolve

SmaMan

What happens when a meme goes supernova...
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.

Nando

TR0N

IMG

SuperPlay

jeffhlewis

An actual insurance commercial from somewhere in Eastern Europe - pretty awesome (hit the CC button for English subtitles):

Anadolu Sigorta - Kaskosuz Sürücüye Aduket Şoku

roflmao

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 02/20/2014, 11:50 AMAn actual insurance commercial from somewhere in Eastern Europe - pretty awesome (hit the CC button for English subtitles):

Anadolu Sigorta - Kaskosuz Sürücüye Aduket Şoku
Awesome!

Joe Redifer

That is the best commercial I've ever seen!

Nando

That's right up there with the Vanilla Ice, TMNT/Mac N Cheese commercial.

Brilliant!

Mzo

HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

SmaMan

lawl... can't believe they haven't thought of that here!

Anyone notice how the crowd is doing repetitive animation in the background?

TR0N

IMG

munchiaz

roflmao

munchiaz

SuperDeadite

Compostie->HDMI converter?  EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

munchiaz

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 02/24/2014, 06:41 PMCompostie->HDMI converter?  EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
I just dont get it. why?!?

jeffhlewis

Nando

SamIAm

TR0N

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Sadler

roflmao

SuperPlay

HailingTheThings

IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Mathius

I don't usually watch "game room tour" videos but here I am making one myself. Normally these types of videos seem to be some sort of a dick measuring contest, which makes them unappealing to me. The only exception would be if someone I knew personally was legitimately documenting their game room. Which is what I am attempting to do here since I am moving soon. I wanted you guys to see what my setup looks like before it ceases to exist.

I have made some very fond memories here. My first excursions into the world of Turbo, Neo Geo, Famicom Disk System, etc. all took place here. The majority of my conversations here at PCFX were made in this room. So to say I am sentimental about this place would be an understatement.

CAUTION The title of this video is a little on the stupid side. But that is pretty typical of me. :mrgreen:

Edit: I give a lot of shout-outs in this video. I know I missed some of you so please know that you are still appreciated. :)

So without further ado...

The Mathius Collection Tour '14

TR0N

IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Digi.k

love this uk advert that is currently being aired here.. and rekindled my love for the marvin gaye song too.

Freeview TV Ad - Cat & Budgie #catandbudgie

TR0N

Quote from: Digi.k on 03/18/2014, 07:09 PMlove this uk advert that is currently being aired here.. and rekindled my love for the marvin gaye song too.

Freeview TV Ad - Cat & Budgie #catandbudgie
Yeah i'm sure that cat wasn't thinking hmmm snack !!!
IMG

Opethian

Quote from: Mathius on 03/18/2014, 02:29 AMI don't usually watch "game room tour" videos but here I am making one myself. Normally these types of videos seem to be some sort of a dick measuring contest, which makes them unappealing to me. The only exception would be if someone I knew personally was legitimately documenting their game room. Which is what I am attempting to do here since I am moving soon. I wanted you guys to see what my setup looks like before it ceases to exist.

I have made some very fond memories here. My first excursions into the world of Turbo, Neo Geo, Famicom Disk System, etc. all took place here. The majority of my conversations here at PCFX were made in this room. So to say I am sentimental about this place would be an understatement.

CAUTION The title of this video is a little on the stupid side. But that is pretty typical of me. :mrgreen:

Edit: I give a lot of shout-outs in this video. I know I missed some of you so please know that you are still appreciated. :)

So without further ado...

The Mathius Collection Tour '14
Mati nice setup! if I did a video of my homocave it would be a mess.
IMG

Mathius

jeffhlewis