RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HailingTheThings

IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

jtucci31

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/24/2014, 10:28 PM
I love that song and i really like the Starbomb songs in general. They're just so catchy and pretty funny.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 03/27/2014, 04:28 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/24/2014, 10:28 PM
I love that song and i really like the Starbomb songs in general. They're just so catchy and pretty funny.
Definitely decent, just wish Arin would get around to doing more Egoraptor stuff.
IMG

NightWolve

http://rare.us/story/burlesque-dancer-twerks-to-beethovens-5th-and-its-awesome/
(Scroll half way down past the butt photo for the embeded video)
EDIT: Direct Link:
Quotehttp://vimeo.com/31398940
Michelle L'amour performs "BUTTHOVEN'S 5TH SYMPHONY" on Vimeo

Warning: NOT work safe!!! May be offensive to some, or say a little too risque for here, but I laughed my ass off for a bit as she "twerked" hers. ;) The crowd over does it with the laughing and maybe it lasted longer than it should've, but yeah, this dancer definitely has some "talent" here. No doubt about that. Heh-heh.

bartre

i kind of hate my job, and all of its customers:

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mathius

Quote from: bartre on 04/07/2014, 02:02 PMi kind of hate my job, and all of its customers:
Matt, you don't actually work there do you?

bartre

Yah. I work there. Didn't happen on my shift though.
People never cease to amaze me.
Found a machete in my store the other day.

NightWolve

Jesus, a war zone practically. I'd ask what started this, but it doesn't even matter or is probably not worth knowing.

NecroPhile

'Twas a clash between SNERDs and FEKA agents.  Poor, lost souls.  Pity them.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jeffhlewis

Quote from: bartre on 04/08/2014, 02:44 AMYah. I work there. Didn't happen on my shift though.
I gotta ask - who was the guy in the blue shirt? felt bad for the dude. I would have straight up maced the crowd and locked the doors.

bartre

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 04/08/2014, 01:09 PM
Quote from: bartre on 04/08/2014, 02:44 AMYah. I work there. Didn't happen on my shift though.
I gotta ask - who was the guy in the blue shirt? felt bad for the dude. I would have straight up maced the crowd and locked the doors.
actually, that guy was an of duty cop.
Unarmed, but still trying to help.

esteban

Quote from: bartre on 04/08/2014, 01:16 PM
Quote from: jeffhlewis on 04/08/2014, 01:09 PM
actually, that guy was an of duty cop.
Unarmed, but still trying to help.
That's just sad. Sad. Where the heck is Omaha, anyway? I'm pretty sure Nebraska is a suburb of Narnia.

Anyway, this simply confirms that idiocy is everywhere. Even in Narnia. It is the common thread across all ages, races, genders, religions, video game console cults and facial hair fetishists...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

warpig227

love Gamester 81s channel.  he's awesome

PCEngineHell

Quote from: bartre on 04/07/2014, 02:02 PMi kind of hate my job, and all of its customers:
Other then the supposed cop @ 5 foot 1 inch weighing in at 130lbs I didn't see any others come to assist, so I'm going to gather this noob cop wasn't smart enough to call for help? Not much else to say on this. Reminds me of Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Same shit happens often, many times its worse then this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2280606/Pine-Bluff-Americas-crime-ridden-little-town.html

I wish they would just fucking nuke the place and be done with it. Nothing of value would be lost.

SuperPlay

Dave Haynie Talks About Developing The Commodore Amiga

TR0N

IMG

jtucci31

That Castlevania retrospective was well done. I enjoyed watching that, if this guys channel is anything like this video, I'll definitely check into it more

NightWolve

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: SuperPlay on 04/23/2014, 02:45 AMDave Haynie Talks About Developing The Commodore Amiga
I like this time when Dave Haynie went on Amiga.org and told a bunch of people they are all stupid for trying to use Amiga/etc. to out perform current stuff.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 04/30/2014, 07:27 PM
Quote from: SuperPlay on 04/23/2014, 02:45 AMDave Haynie Talks About Developing The Commodore Amiga
I like this time when Dave Haynie went on Amiga.org and told a bunch of people they are all stupid for trying to use Amiga/etc. to out perform current stuff.
I bet that didn't end well! :lol:

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 04/30/2014, 01:28 PMThat Castlevania retrospective was well done. I enjoyed watching that, if this guys channel is anything like this video, I'll definitely check into it more
Quote from: NightWolve on 04/30/2014, 05:21 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 04/30/2014, 06:37 AMCastlevania Retrospective | 8-bit NES MSX days
That was pretty good. Thanks.
Strafefox is one of the more underrated reviewers on youtube.Though he is part of retroware tv now,maybe that will give the channel more exposure.
IMG

Mathius

Quote from: TR0N on 05/02/2014, 04:11 AM
Quote from: guest on 04/30/2014, 01:28 PMThat Castlevania retrospective was well done. I enjoyed watching that, if this guys channel is anything like this video, I'll definitely check into it more
Quote from: TR0N on 04/30/2014, 06:37 AMCastlevania Retrospective | 8-bit NES MSX days
Strafefox is one of the more underrated reviewers on youtube.Though he is part of retroware tv now,maybe that will give the channel more exposure.
My only complaint with them is that is their videos are really damn short. There is so much more info they could give us if they put more time in on them.

NightWolve

Hahaha! Star Wars Nerd versus Harry Potter Nerd!! I've seen better ones similar to this before, but this one is purty good too.

Harry Potter VS Star Wars

roflmao

Quote from: NightWolve on 05/02/2014, 11:00 AMHahaha! Star Wars Nerd versus Harry Potter Nerd!! I've seen better ones similar to this before, but this one is purty good too.
That was pretty cool. :D

TR0N

Quote from: Mathius on 05/02/2014, 09:44 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 05/02/2014, 04:11 AM
My only complaint with them is that is their videos are really damn short. There is so much more info they could give us if they put more time in on them.
Yeah strafefox reviews are short but it gives enough info.
IMG

BigusSchmuck

Neorebel

madboom0522

Titles to complete... Caught them all....

Ninja16608

Quote from: madboom0522 on 05/15/2014, 02:09 PMHere is what I am watching....

Second in Command (FULL ACTION MOVIE 2014)
You should be watching the gay one......................... and a few more.....................

madboom0522

Gee thanks karate dick..... He is your hero not mine...

Ninja16608

Quote from: madboom0522 on 05/15/2014, 04:24 PMGee thanks karate dick..... He is your hero not mine...
Karate dick?? LMFAO I never took a day of Karate.

madboom0522

Potato potato mister kung fu...

TR0N

IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

Otaking

Happy Console Gamer reviews Star Parodia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

SmaMan

Against my better judgement, I've been getting back into YouTube Poop lately. Mainly thanks to the return of Mark3611:
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.
http://kacu.org/programs/eye-entertainment

HailingTheThings

Quote from: SmaMan on 05/26/2014, 11:04 AMAgainst my better judgement, I've been getting back into YouTube Poop lately. Mainly thanks to the return of Mark3611
Hah.
IMG

TR0N

IMG

geise

Why?   Why can't they just say "shooter"?

SuperDeadite

Quote from: geise on 05/28/2014, 04:07 PMWhy?   Why can't they just say "shooter"?
Probably for the same reason they put Japanese text in their videos....
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Joe Redifer

geise

The videos are fairly well done.  I just couldn't stand the excessive usage of shmup.

SmaMan

That was my first time seeing that series. Good stuff! The use of shmup didn't bother me that much, but I'll probably notice it like crazy now.
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.
http://kacu.org/programs/eye-entertainment

o.pwuaioc

Granted I only watch half of it, but shmup didn't bother me either, except that they switched usage, with the guy saying shooter and the girl saying shmup. I didn't like some of the odd wording and jilted dialogue, though. I assume that will get better over time.